I think that about MJD every year and I'm always wrong haha
Sooner or later you will be right
08:37 PM on 06/27/12 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 31 Years Old
My brother's league uses this site, what makes it better than Yahoo or any other site. Is it worth it to pay for it. Along with can you customize and trade draft picks on there or no? I know he uses salary caps for his league on there, how does work have you ever done it sounds pretty cool. I am interested to try a league on there.

If doing just a one time league, I would do Yahoo/ESPN over it....but if your looking to make a keeper league or dynsty type league...then its the place I would recommend. It just runs really smooth, has a lot of player news, and is pretty interactive overall. I think its worth the 60 if you get in early, and have 10+ teams in your league
08:41 PM on 06/27/12 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 31 Years Old
heres my team in my first ever dynasty/salary draft..had 8th overall, out of 12 teams. Not stoked with my team...but dont completely dislike it either.

QB-
Vick
Dalton

RB-
Forte
Peterson
Green-Ellis
Gerhart
Scott
Addai

WR-
VJax
A Brown
Heyward Bey
Maclin
E. Sanders
Ochocinco

TE-
Pettigrew
Winslow

DEF-
Bal

PK-
Gostkowski
08:44 PM on 06/27/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
heres my team in my first ever dynasty/salary draft..had 8th overall, out of 12 teams. Not stoked with my team...but dont completely dislike it either.

QB-
Vick
Dalton

RB-
Forte
Peterson
Green-Ellis
Gerhart
Scott
Addai

WR-
VJax
A Brown
Heyward Bey
Maclin
E. Sanders
Ochocinco

TE-
Pettigrew
Winslow

DEF-
Bal

PK-
Gostkowski

How does the salary cap work? Does each player have a prerated value? I've always wanted to do a salary cap keeper league. If you were to do keeper could you enter their value so you could keep them at last years value as stuff like that?
06:25 AM on 06/28/12 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 31 Years Old
yeah they all have predetermined values, based off of last season stats.

This is the first time I have done contracts/salary before in a league....so Im still trying to figure out how it all works
06:49 AM on 06/28/12 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 31 Years Old
and my 10 man keeper league team going into year 4 (I like this team much better)

QB
Vick
Big Ben

RB-
MJonesDrew
SJax
Beanie Wells
Mark Ingram
Felix Jones

WR-
Welker
Brandon Marshall
Austin Miles
Robert Meachem
Stevie Johnson
Mike Williams South
James Jones
JeromeSimpson

TE-
Jimmy Graham
FA

DEF-
Detroit
Seattle

PK-
Folk
Carpenter
06:57 AM on 06/28/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Stoked for my keeper league this year although I am having trouble picking my last keeper. I have MJD and Gronk for sure and the last spot is either Nicks, Jennings or Mathews. Leaning Jennings as he is the most reliable (knocks on wood). Defensive keepers are Navarro Bowman and James Laurinaitis. I would highly recommend that yall try to give defensive players some love and play in an IDP league.
I really want to try this. I've never even heard of it, haha.
08:31 AM on 06/28/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
and my 10 man keeper league team going into year 4 (I like this team much better)

QB
Vick
Big Ben

RB-
MJonesDrew
SJax
Beanie Wells
Mark Ingram
Felix Jones

WR-
Welker
Brandon Marshall
Austin Miles
Robert Meachem
Stevie Johnson
Mike Williams South
James Jones
JeromeSimpson

TE-
Jimmy Graham
FA

DEF-
Detroit
Seattle

PK-
Folk
Carpenter
2 kickers and 2 defense? With a single TE?
08:44 AM on 06/28/12 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 31 Years Old
2 kickers and 2 defense? With a single TE?

We have to have 2 of each by league standards...i just dont have a 2nd TE yet, because I cut one to make room for the rookie draft next month. There are some decent FA TEs on the market that I will end up grabbing sometime before the season starts
10:47 AM on 06/28/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
We have to have 2 of each by league standards...i just dont have a 2nd TE yet, because I cut one to make room for the rookie draft next month. There are some decent FA TEs on the market that I will end up grabbing sometime before the season starts
Folk will also most likely be cut.
02:08 PM on 06/28/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Stoked for my keeper league this year although I am having trouble picking my last keeper. I have MJD and Gronk for sure and the last spot is either Nicks, Jennings or Mathews. Leaning Jennings as he is the most reliable (knocks on wood). Defensive keepers are Navarro Bowman and James Laurinaitis. I would highly recommend that yall try to give defensive players some love and play in an IDP league.
IDP is a must now, I can't play regular team D. Once I started really getting into fantasy we always did IDP it's the only way I know. I don't like team D because if they play a team that you a player on it jsut cancels points so you have to rotate them way to often.
07:39 AM on 07/03/12 
User Info.
Cameronisonfire
I want my toast with butter and jam
Austin, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
Personally I wouldn't keep MJD he wants a new contract and they aren't giving it to him. He slowed down a lot last season and his rb coach left that had the two previous top rushers.

Valid points, but I have stuck with him since the beginning of the league and his replacement would be Ryan Mathews who, even though has more upside for a keeper league, cant seem to stay healthy. Dude needs to go to a better team already. Poor MJD.
09:10 PM on 07/07/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
When I fly solo, I fly so high
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
Anyone care to help me pick out my keepers for one league? It's 12 team, no ppr, 1 pt per 10 passing yards and we start 3 RB and 4 WR. I've narrowed it down but need to choose 3 of the following and having a hard time:

MJD (1st)
Julio Jones (7th)
Demarco Murray (12th)
Cam Newton (17th)
07:20 AM on 07/08/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Anyone care to help me pick out my keepers for one league? It's 12 team, no ppr, 1 pt per 10 passing yards and we start 3 RB and 4 WR. I've narrowed it down but need to choose 3 of the following and having a hard time:

MJD (1st)
Julio Jones (7th)
Demarco Murray (12th)
Cam Newton (17th)

Assuming the you lose the corresponding picks this year where they were chosen last year, easily the bottom three.
08:46 AM on 07/08/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
When I fly solo, I fly so high
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
Assuming the you lose the corresponding picks this year where they were chosen last year, easily the bottom three.

Yeah, that's right. We start 3 RBs though. Every down backs are extremely valuable

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos