AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:30 PM on 07/25/12 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
I find this hilarious because six flags doesn't allow moshing, crowd surfing, or allow the bands o swear at their shows. I saw Res Jumpsuit a couple of years ago and the show was shut down because the crowd was "too rowdy." this show is going to get shut down, and fast, unless Jeff (Killer Cool) worked around it.
02:46 PM on 07/25/12 
User Info.
unit254
Make them remember.
Twin Cities, MN
Male
Falling in Reverse playing over We Came as Romans, huh? Wow :P
09:52 AM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
DetraLynn
No Avatar Selected
Maryland
Female - 26 Years Old
Not a big fan of the lineup; only three bands I'd wanna check out, but I'd probably still go just 'cus I want to go to Six Flags one more time before the year is over, and I wouldn't mind catching Texas in July, Palisades, or I the Breather sets in the process.

I know they say that tickets are $54.99, but do you need to have a separate ticket for the show? Or if you have a ticket to the park, can you still go to the show?

It's 54.99 for concert and the park. It includes admission to both. If you look at the prices for JUST the park it rages from like $38-50 something I think. So it's really not bad, you're only paying about $17 for the festival. Six Flags even said on their twitter for people who have season passes you just have to buy a $16 bump up ticket or something. So this price is totally worth it.
09:53 AM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
DetraLynn
No Avatar Selected
Maryland
Female - 26 Years Old
I'd like to see AFI return to their gothic roots (well, the current incarnation's roots) and do something sick for Halloween this year.

I saw them in NJ on All Hallow's Eve a few years ago and they didn't even touch that era.

I have been dying to see AFI since I last saw them in 09 (saw them in 06 too) they are my favorite band. But I know they won't tour any time soon. We might get Blaqk Audio some time this fall but that's about it.
09:54 AM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
Falling in Reverse playing over We Came as Romans, huh? Wow :P
I think both bands are garbage, but FIR are more popular.
11:56 AM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 22 Years Old
Not bad at all, warranted I would book it the hell out of Six Flags before Falling In Reverse if I was around for this.
06:40 PM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
rising_tied
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
ILLINOIS
Male
wtf, why doesnt Six Flags IL have anything like this
09:57 PM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
Took a nose dive obviously, haha. I can't remember the last time I actually wanted to see a concert there.

They had Cobra Starship there the day of Warped in Holmdel. That was a bad idea.

Saw Angels and Airwaves, TBS, The Subways and Head Automatica back in 06(?) there.
05:52 AM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
201/973
Female
Saw Angels and Airwaves, TBS, The Subways and Head Automatica back in 06(?) there.

Yeah I remember that - didn't go because I think it cost extra to get into the show even with park admission.

The last one I went to there was Lifehouse in 05 I think - because I stopped getting season passes after that year and didn't feel like spending the money on a single day pass.
12:15 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
rekker94
Male - 20 Years Old
It looks like Stray From the Path is playing too. Here's a tweet to Cory, the lead singer of Norma Jean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).PNG
Views:	31
Size:	253.6 KB
ID:	62512  
02:39 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
DetraLynn
No Avatar Selected
Maryland
Female - 26 Years Old
My only question about this is the times of the festival and what times the park is open. I won't be needing to see ALL the bands on this lineup and I know they aren't all even announced yet. But I hope there is enough time for rides and waiting in lines. I doubt the lines will be as crazy cause this takes place in the end of September. I just don't wanna spend $55 on something and I miss tons of bands cause I wanna ride a few rides. All these bands are pretty much on separate tours and will come around to my area I'm sure.

*edit* the park is open 10:30 am - 11 pm and the Safari from 9 am - 4 pm. So that's not bad. The fest I assume would be from like Noon ish or later till maybe 10.

The whole idea seems pretty fun.
10:42 PM on 07/27/12 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah I remember that - didn't go because I think it cost extra to get into the show even with park admission.

The last one I went to there was Lifehouse in 05 I think - because I stopped getting season passes after that year and didn't feel like spending the money on a single day pass.

I think you're right. It was rather cheap on top though. I dunno, was a pretty sweet concert.
10:14 AM on 07/30/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Word Alive & Crown The Empire are both on this. At Mayhem last Friday Upon A Burning Body said they were playing this as well. Im gonna go on a limb and say Like Moths To Flames is on this too because their tour with word alive, uabb, and I the breather ends the day before in NY. Plus the two battle of the bands winners so add those 6 bands to this.
10:04 PM on 07/30/12 
User Info.
rekker94
Male - 20 Years Old
The Air I Breathe just got announced
05:14 AM on 07/31/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Knuckle Up! Added this to their events page, so they are on it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos