no 75 72.12%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

07:56 AM on 08/09/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
:) You say it as if it was the most improbable thing in the world, that somebody would want to control everything and everybody. Nobody can prove if there's a secret society, even though I believe JFK was trying to point it out to his people, but still, nobody can prove shit like that. However, you don't need any evidence to see that freedom doesn't really exist, not even when you have money, although many people say so.

There are men in this world, in the higher class of business, who put some politicians into the game, paid for it, made the election possible. This has been proven many times, and everybody who believes that it doesn't happen, then I don't know what the fuck. And these people could be labeled as a ''secret society'', because we have no idea that he is the man who actually has the politician in his pocket. It doesn't have to be wordlwide, it can be just some position in the government of some city in the USA or any other country. But if it can happen on the smaller scale, it should also be happening elsewhere, higher.

I for one believe that people who praise capitalism are capable of any shit, no matter how disgusting. You just have to feel for Tesla and many others who were fucked solely because they weren't ready to fall in line or make a bad decision, which would of course lead to making a profit. In a system where you can kick an entire family out of their land simply because they are communists, well, I don't need no fucking secret society to feel like shit and wanna revolt.

I understand that what you say is that the possibility that somebody would, in any way, be capable of creating a secret society that would manage to run the entire world is unbeliavable and even stupid to think of, and to a certain degree, I agree with you, but I wouldn't dismiss it so easily and make fun of it. Information and knowledge can be manipulated, and it's not as hard as it seems. But as I said, even if there is no secret Illuminati or whatever the fuck, we still are going to shit, everybody.

CREAM BITCHES.

I didn't read everything that this guy has written, but I will back him up on the bolded parts

edit: oh yeah and "CREAM BITCHES"
01:17 PM on 08/09/12 
User Info.
oakhurst
It Didn't Have To Be This Way
Male - 22 Years Old
Anyone else notice the 666 on her shirt? Or did they just happen to make the eyes looks like a 6 and coincidently have 3 of them lol

06:44 AM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Anyone else notice the 666 on her shirt? Or did they just happen to make the eyes looks like a 6 and coincidently have 3 of them lol

where can I get that shirt?
07:39 AM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
Windsor, OH
Male
My friend has 666 on his guitar

He must be in on this too
07:55 AM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
oakhurst
It Didn't Have To Be This Way
Male - 22 Years Old
My friend has 666 on his guitar

He must be in on this too

is your friend selena gomez? no? okay
08:14 AM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
CollectiveConfusion
New York NY
Male - 25 Years Old
Verified
Everybody knows once Beiber knocks up Selena Gomez we're going to have a demon baby on our hands. Thanks for the warning, tee shirt!
03:39 PM on 08/27/12 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
No but I am.
04:46 PM on 08/27/12 
User Info.
Simulcast
Light without heat
Male - 28 Years Old
Justin Bieber needs to hit the gym. Weak-ass arms bro.
10:15 AM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
yes i do believe they're involved in the illuminati,but most of you are pretty ignorant to what illuminati means.
All it means is that you believe you have the power to decide for yourself what is right and wrong ,where you believe that you and only you have power over your life. Illuminati = one who is enlightnened. Does it mean evil? not really. You could be enlightened and be evil or you could be enlightened and be good. Choice is up to you that's the point.
New World Order aka the global banking cartel and the .001%? whole different story. people make the mistake of confusing the two. some might be compliciant who knows?
11:46 AM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
I'm sorry, T!
North Jersey
Male
yes i do believe they're involved in the illuminati,but most of you are pretty ignorant to what illuminati means.
All it means is that you believe you have the power to decide for yourself what is right and wrong ,where you believe that you and only you have power over your life. Illuminati = one who is enlightnened. Does it mean evil? not really. You could be enlightened and be evil or you could be enlightened and be good. Choice is up to you that's the point.
New World Order aka the global banking cartel and the .001%? whole different story. people make the mistake of confusing the two. some might be compliciant who knows?

Keep drinking the kool aid you sheep.
12:43 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
hate on me then you hate success
No Avatar Selected
there is plenty of blatant and esoteric evidence that suggests the opposite, that they are one in the same
04:32 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Keep drinking the kool aid you sheep.
hahahaha
11:22 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
tawtaw
He called the shit poop!
Male - 21 Years Old
Everyone knows there's no such thing as conspiracies OP
06:10 AM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
hate on me then you hate success
No Avatar Selected
Everyone knows there's no such thing as conspiracies OP
lmfao
09:26 AM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old

That's why Adam Weishaupt called his group Illuminati in 1776, because he believed they held secret knowledge of Lucifer 'the light bearer' and were there for enlightened.

And the Illumianti group did make plans for a new world order, thats one of the reasons the Bavarian government had them almost eliminated.

You didn't do your research on the group did you.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos