Male - 22 Years Old
Go Noles
02:08 PM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
Tight Dick Playa
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
Honey Badger is overrated as a CB anyways. Great PR but nothing special at CB.
02:30 PM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
kirbs84
True Punk Fan
No Avatar Selected

Was he the best cover corner in the game? No. But he was one of the biggest playmakers anytime he was on the field. He was definitely something special.
03:51 PM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
brook183
@brooks_an
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
10:48 PM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 25 Years Old
Here's to hoping Ohio State causes chaos within the BCS due to no bowl game this season
04:09 AM on 08/11/12 
User Info.
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
Sydney AUS/Toledo OH
Male - 33 Years Old
07:48 AM on 08/11/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Here's to hoping Ohio State causes chaos within the BCS due to no bowl game this season
I actually kind of love it. This is just a complete fuck you season. With Michigan heavily favored, I'd love no more than to beat them and ruin their season in the Big Ten. (Granted, Alabama will already give them one loss)
08:10 AM on 08/11/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 25 Years Old
I actually kind of love it. This is just a complete fuck you season. With Michigan heavily favored, I'd love no more than to beat them and ruin their season in the Big Ten. (Granted, Alabama will already give them one loss)
That's kind of how I feel this season, too. As insane as this sounds as a die hard Buckeye fan, I want Michigan to come into The Shoe undefeated. Beating them in that fashion would be spectacular. It probably won't happen because of Bama, but it would be awesome. That and I want the media to flip if for some reason this OSU team does go 12-0 or 11-1 with a bowl ban.
09:35 AM on 08/11/12 
User Info.
ctmk
Get him a cranberry juice
Los Angeles
Male
USC National Champs. You all know its true
09:44 AM on 08/11/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old

The kid holds the record for most forced fumbles in a career and he only played two seasons. He is a playmaker - you can't coach the kind of instincts he brings to the game.

People watched the BCS Championship against Alabama where he gave up some big completions and assumed he wasn't a good cover corner. He was 19 years old in that game and his technique will get better.

I hope he recovers from this mistake that he's made - I want to see him become a star in the NFL.
08:14 AM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
cococrisp20
3Hunna

Definitely a sleeper in the Big Ten this year. Boiler up!
09:23 AM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
The kid holds the record for most forced fumbles in a career and he only played two seasons. He is a playmaker - you can't coach the kind of instincts he brings to the game.

People watched the BCS Championship against Alabama where he gave up some big completions and assumed he wasn't a good cover corner. He was 19 years old in that game and his technique will get better.

I hope he recovers from this mistake that he's made - I want to see him become a star in the NFL.
I agree that he's a playmaker, but, given his height, he's exclusively a safety in the NFL. He's only 5'8" and would have no chance against bigger, physical receivers.
09:36 AM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
I agree that he's a playmaker, but, given his height, he's exclusively a safety in the NFL. He's only 5'8" and would have no chance against bigger, physical receivers.

He should play safety and inside corner (nickel and dime) - almost like how the Jets are using Kyle Wilson - a blitzing nickel corner that takes some reps at safety every now and then.

Mathieu is the most dangerous chess piece a defense can have. He can play all over the secondary and you have to account for him.
02:17 PM on 08/12/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 25 Years Old
Urban Meyer is changing Jake Stonebruner from a TE to WR. This should be interesting.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos