Username
Password

08:27 PM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
i might still be around. quote me on here when you're ready.

Change of plans. Let's just do it tomorrow night.
10:10 PM on 07/26/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck

sounds good to me
01:35 PM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck

when are you free?
10:00 PM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
when are you free?

Damn I forgot about this again. I went back home for a few days and I can't get to my Xbox until Wednesday. You know what you should probably just kick me from the league. My commitment just really isn't there anymore. I'll be glad to join up again later when basketball is more relevant and I have more of an urge to play if you let me haha.
10:22 PM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
Damn I forgot about this again. I went back home for a few days and I can't get to my Xbox until Wednesday. You know what you should probably just kick me from the league. My commitment just really isn't there anymore. I'll be glad to join up again later when basketball is more relevant and I have more of an urge to play if you let me haha.

no prob. if you wanna come back to this league you gotta use a different gamertag tho, the game won't let you rejoin. as for 2k13, you're more than welcome when the time comes.
10:24 PM on 07/29/12 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
no prob. if you wanna come back to this league you gotta use a different gamertag tho, the game won't let you rejoin. as for 2k13, you're more than welcome when the time comes.

I probably won't buy 2k13 right away so we'll see. But thanks for the league anyway. The first season was really fun. Thought I was unstoppable but was bested in the conference finals.
10:35 PM on 08/11/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
it's duh playoffz.
04:09 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
if that game 7 i played last night was a real game, it'd have been an all time classic. i called time out with a minute left, down 8. inbounds to curry, back to iggy, hits a 3, 45 seconds left. they bring it down, miss the shot, serge gets the board, call time. inbounds to curry, cut to the rim, kick to Kevin Martin, hits a 3. they inbounds, i foul, collison misses both, i get the rebound and take my final TO with like 15 seconds left. pass in to curry, back to iggy, screen by Ibaka, iggy hits the fadeaway as time expires to send it to over time.

EPIC.
01:50 AM on 08/20/12 
User Info.
domestica
myfavcoloris rainbow
cali
Male - 25 Years Old
if that game 7 i played last night was a real game, it'd have been an all time classic. i called time out with a minute left, down 8. inbounds to curry, back to iggy, hits a 3, 45 seconds left. they bring it down, miss the shot, serge gets the board, call time. inbounds to curry, cut to the rim, kick to Kevin Martin, hits a 3. they inbounds, i foul, collison misses both, i get the rebound and take my final TO with like 15 seconds left. pass in to curry, back to iggy, screen by Ibaka, iggy hits the fadeaway as time expires to send it to over time.

EPIC.
Niccceee
09:18 PM on 08/25/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
before i go to town on that LA ass, like the celtics almost always do, I just wanna thank everyone for playing even tho it was inevitable that I'd win.

peace.
02:39 PM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
yes! up the entire game by like 3 to 8 points. they come back, take a 2 point lead, internet shits out, game gets simmed, I lose by 20.

AWESOME.

Bring on 2k13.
06:04 PM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
domestica
myfavcoloris rainbow
cali
Male - 25 Years Old
yes! up the entire game by like 3 to 8 points. they come back, take a 2 point lead, internet shits out, game gets simmed, I lose by 20.

AWESOME.

Bring on 2k13.

Goin after lebron in fa. Gonna have him run point
10:54 PM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
Goin after lebron in fa. Gonna have him run point

hah yeah lets just make this league ridiculous until 2k13. i'm kicking whoever has durant and trading for him.
01:28 AM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
domestica
myfavcoloris rainbow
cali
Male - 25 Years Old
hah yeah lets just make this league ridiculous until 2k13. i'm kicking whoever has durant and trading for him.

Lez do ittt
12:46 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck

i'm resigning Scalabrine to a well earned no trade 4 year (with a player option) 5 mil upfront contract

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos