Whoop whoop! Best thing that's happened all week=P
03:22 PM on 09/14/12 
User Info.
TMartin442
dont look into the light
Columbus, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
True story:

It was the day of the big Mumford and Sons show and my best friend just called me to tell me that he was backing out. I bought his ticket for him for his bday so I thought "fuck, I'm gonna have to eat this thing," but then I checked Craig's List and saw that people were paying over $100 for their tickets. I guess I was feeling friendly or something but I posted my extra ticket for cost + $5. Withing 15 minutes I had 30 emails. I opened up my inbox and went through each email trying to find one that obviously came from a girl and finally I found one from some girl named Sarah. So I emailed Sarah and told her it was hers as long as she didn't try to talk me down. She agreed and after work I met her in a grocery store parking lot and we made the exchange. Then she went her way and I went my own way.

As the show was ending she texted and said something like "sweet show!" and I was pretty hammered so I was like "fuck yeah, meet me at the bar, its blue grass night night and blue grass night is always sweet!" and shes like "I fucking love blue grass, yeah!" So she met me at this bar and we drank and enjoyed some bluegrass and one thing lead to another and she started to kiss me. Then the kissing lead to other things and somehow her hand ended up in my pants. We were in front of the bar on the sidewalk at the time and she was like "I'm so fucking horny but I need to go home," but I was like "fuck it, follow me." So I grabbed her hand and ran around the building to an ally and she immediately pinned me up against a tree and started to blow me. Then shes like "we gotta fuck," so I was like "fuck it, follow me" and I grabbed her hand and I ran to the shadiest part of the ally I could find. When I got there I realized that it wasn't a very private area and I realized that we could be seen from four different directions, and on top of that we were less than 10' from an apartment front door. And I started to say "we cant do this" but before I could even say it she bent over and dropped her pants and said "fuck me." So I did. Unfortunately I was scared shitless of getting caught and I couldn't find a good way to position myself to give it to her good so finally I pulled out and told her to put her pants on. Then I was like "come home with me and lets do this right" and she was like "I just met you, I cant go home with you," and that's when I dropped the coolest one liner that I have ever dropped. I looked her straight in the eye and said "we just fucked in an ally for Christ's sake!" And she was like "haha good point," and then she went home with me.

We immediately started to fuck when we got to my place and the rest of the night was filled with particularly average sex. When I woke up she was gone. I looked around my room and saw she didn't steal any of my shit or anything and I immediately smiled and thought "I need to sell more shit on Craig s List."

I haven't heard another word from her since that night and I haven't tried to contact her since then.

I had sex with a stranger.
02:38 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
mattyrocks
True story:

It was the day of the big Mumford and Sons show and my best friend just called me to tell me that he was backing out. I bought his ticket for him for his bday so I thought "fuck, I'm gonna have to eat this thing," but then I checked Craig's List and saw that people were paying over $100 for their tickets. I guess I was feeling friendly or something but I posted my extra ticket for cost + $5. Withing 15 minutes I had 30 emails. I opened up my inbox and went through each email trying to find one that obviously came from a girl and finally I found one from some girl named Sarah. So I emailed Sarah and told her it was hers as long as she didn't try to talk me down. She agreed and after work I met her in a grocery store parking lot and we made the exchange. Then she went her way and I went my own way.

As the show was ending she texted and said something like "sweet show!" and I was pretty hammered so I was like "fuck yeah, meet me at the bar, its blue grass night night and blue grass night is always sweet!" and shes like "I fucking love blue grass, yeah!" So she met me at this bar and we drank and enjoyed some bluegrass and one thing lead to another and she started to kiss me. Then the kissing lead to other things and somehow her hand ended up in my pants. We were in front of the bar on the sidewalk at the time and she was like "I'm so fucking horny but I need to go home," but I was like "fuck it, follow me." So I grabbed her hand and ran around the building to an ally and she immediately pinned me up against a tree and started to blow me. Then shes like "we gotta fuck," so I was like "fuck it, follow me" and I grabbed her hand and I ran to the shadiest part of the ally I could find. When I got there I realized that it wasn't a very private area and I realized that we could be seen from four different directions, and on top of that we were less than 10' from an apartment front door. And I started to say "we cant do this" but before I could even say it she bent over and dropped her pants and said "fuck me." So I did. Unfortunately I was scared shitless of getting caught and I couldn't find a good way to position myself to give it to her good so finally I pulled out and told her to put her pants on. Then I was like "come home with me and lets do this right" and she was like "I just met you, I cant go home with you," and that's when I dropped the coolest one liner that I have ever dropped. I looked her straight in the eye and said "we just fucked in an ally for Christ's sake!" And she was like "haha good point," and then she went home with me.

We immediately started to fuck when we got to my place and the rest of the night was filled with particularly average sex. When I woke up she was gone. I looked around my room and saw she didn't steal any of my shit or anything and I immediately smiled and thought "I need to sell more shit on Craig s List."

I haven't heard another word from her since that night and I haven't tried to contact her since then.

standing ovation
03:22 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
stopped at day of mumford and sons show haha listening to mumford and sons basically says i don't like music please feed me car commercial songs i suck
07:38 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
TMartin442
dont look into the light
Columbus, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
stopped at day of mumford and sons show haha listening to mumford and sons basically says i don't like music please feed me car commercial songs i suck

lol, what are you talking about?
01:24 PM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
lol, what are you talking about?

You expect me to read a long story that starts with "day of the mumford and sons show"?

fucking lol
08:25 AM on 09/16/12 
User Info.
TMartin442
dont look into the light
Columbus, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
You expect me to read a long story that starts with "day of the mumford and sons show"?

fucking lol

No, I don't expect you to read my story but that has nothing to do with the fact that I mentioned that Mumford was in town. And what the hell is wrong with Mumford anyway? They are a great band. I've been listening to mostly folk and bluegrass for about a year now and I can assure you that the guys in Mumford are not any less talented then any underground band that hasn't been on tv. Why does it bother you that they have fan base that doesn't consist of snobby elitists such as yourself? You are a shallow, narrow minded example of the worst type of person that visits these boards. You are a poser. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you would pull your head out of your ass you might realize that the rest of the world doesn't smell so bad.
09:38 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
sayyes
I'm damaged bad at best
Norman, Ok
Male - 30 Years Old
The most awkward ONS I can remember involved my buddy bringing over a girl and then drinking too much Jim Beam and passing out. It was heartless of me, but I drank a good portion of JB that night as well.
01:32 AM on 09/29/12 
User Info.
vendysqa
vendysqa
cz
Female - 26 Years Old
I don't think I'm able to do that. Few times came close, never went through with it.
01:46 PM on 09/30/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
True story:

I approve this story. But your one liner wasn't amahzing.

On my own note. yesterday after being depressed and single for the past 2months I decided to go out and drink my ass off. I went to a bar in atlanta by myself (midcity cafe). It was as dead as 2pac. I left and walked past Cheetah lounge and thought of going in. I decided against and went to my car. Met people standing at my car and they told me to tag along to this club. I did and met one of their friends. She was cute. We talked. We walked outside. We went to my car. We hooked up while Some Will Seek Forgiveness was playing. I felt better that night but today I feel like shit again with a hangover. Probably not doing that again for awhile.
03:20 PM on 09/30/12 
User Info.
ChaseTx
I've had a couple interactions, but it makes me feel terrible. If the girl's good enough for me to have sex with, I want to actually get to know her and everything. If she's not good enough to hang out with, I feel like I'm better off not doing it.

I've also been on the wrong side of it. I met a girl one night, messed around without going all the way, hung out the next day, texted her a while, and a couple days later I went to her apartment and we had sex... I wasn't really emotionally in a good place for sex, so I wasn't very into it. After that, she gradually stopped texting me. It's bothered me ever since, because I actually liked her.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos