Password

08:08 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
Hahaha, thats hilarious.

I think i'm going to try to switch to ALL edibles/vape. I don't have a good vape so maybe just all edibles for a while. Smoking is much more convienient, but i gotta have my singing voice.

Might I suggest a "Da Buddha" or "Silver Surfer" vape - I got a "Da Buddha" from someone on Craigslist for $65 and it's pretty damn awesome... I've got it hooked up to my bong and it rips - The Silver Surfer is supposed to be a little bit nicer version but it's a little pricier - New they are about $200-300 respectively

I've had my Da Buddha for about 2 years now and have had no problems with it... it's sturdy and definitely does the job.

just a suggestion... I tried many vapes before I found the one I really liked and for the price, I think it's a pretty good one.
08:25 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
brighteye
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
Might I suggest a "Da Buddha" or "Silver Surfer" vape - I got a "Da Buddha" from someone on Craigslist for $65 and it's pretty damn awesome... I've got it hooked up to my bong and it rips - The Silver Surfer is supposed to be a little bit nicer version but it's a little pricier - New they are about $200-300 respectively

I've had my Da Buddha for about 2 years now and have had no problems with it... it's sturdy and definitely does the job.
just a suggestion... I tried many vapes before I found the one I really liked and for the price, I think it's a pretty good one.

I might have to get me a vape. It's been a while since I've been able to smoke daily and I didn't smoke for a while too. Now when I wake up my throat fucking kills. I don't really like vapes tho I like the feeling of the smoke. But once I get way better dank its gunna tear my throat up even more.
08:31 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
brighteye
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm also thinking about getting a Nintendo Wii. I played Mario kart while stoned and it was absolutely amazing.
09:31 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old

How is setting the temperature with it? The cheap vapes i've tried tend to burn the weed and then you end up basically smoking instead of vaping...

I might have to get me a vape. It's been a while since I've been able to smoke daily and I didn't smoke for a while too. Now when I wake up my throat fucking kills. I don't really like vapes tho I like the feeling of the smoke. But once I get way better dank its gunna tear my throat up even more.
I like the feeling of the smoke too, but there is nothing like a good vape high. So much cleaner/clearer, if you will.

I'm also thinking about getting a Nintendo Wii. I played Mario kart while stoned and it was absolutely amazing.
This is obviously an awesome idea, haha. Would be hilarious if they sold Wii's at the dispensary.
10:12 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
How is setting the temperature with it? The cheap vapes i've tried tend to burn the weed and then you end up basically smoking instead of vaping...

The unit has a dial on the front that you can adjust the temperature with... I just start out on a low temperature and kind of heat it up more and more until I get it where I want it... Then I just mark the spot on the dial so that I can automatically turn it to that spot each time... It's pretty consistent.

I've heard other people say that they like to start out at a low temperature and keep raising the temp as the bowl gets further along, so that they can extract more and more until it gets almost to the point of combustion.

Sorry if this is against the rules, but for anyone interested in vaping, www.fuckcombustion.com is a pretty good forum
10:36 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
The unit has a dial on the front that you can adjust the temperature with... I just start out on a low temperature and kind of heat it up more and more until I get it where I want it... Then I just mark the spot on the dial so that I can automatically turn it to that spot each time... It's pretty consistent.

I've heard other people say that they like to start out at a low temperature and keep raising the temp as the bowl gets further along, so that they can extract more and more until it gets almost to the point of combustion.

Sorry if this is against the rules, but for anyone interested in vaping, www.fuckcombustion.com is a pretty good forum
I know you said you owned Da Buddha, but have you tried the Silver Surfer or just heard good things? I guess i'm basically wondering if the Silver Surfer was noticeably better and worth the extra money...
10:53 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I know you said you owned Da Buddha, but have you tried the Silver Surfer or just heard good things? I guess i'm basically wondering if the Silver Surfer was noticeably better and worth the extra money...

I haven't tried the Silver Surfer but I've heard lots of good things about it. They are both made by the same company (7th Floor) and if from the reviews/comments I've read, they have pretty reliable customer service, return policy, etc...

The Silver Surfer is nearly 2x the price of Da Buddha and I can't imagine it being much better. Da Buddha definitely serves my needs just fine. I would guess that the Surfer is maybe made with a bit higher quality materials, but Da Buddha is by no means made out of crap.

I'd be interested in trying the Surfer just to compare, but if you are on a budget, I think Da Buddha is the way to go. If you are going to drop $300 on a vape (ie Silver Surfer) then your options are less limited and I'm not sure but there may be another vape in that price range that would suit you better... I've just yet to find one in the $150 price range (ie Da Buddha) that was better
11:33 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I haven't tried the Silver Surfer but I've heard lots of good things about it. They are both made by the same company (7th Floor) and if from the reviews/comments I've read, they have pretty reliable customer service, return policy, etc...

The Silver Surfer is nearly 2x the price of Da Buddha and I can't imagine it being much better. Da Buddha definitely serves my needs just fine. I would guess that the Surfer is maybe made with a bit higher quality materials, but Da Buddha is by no means made out of crap.

I'd be interested in trying the Surfer just to compare, but if you are on a budget, I think Da Buddha is the way to go. If you are going to drop $300 on a vape (ie Silver Surfer) then your options are less limited and I'm not sure but there may be another vape in that price range that would suit you better... I've just yet to find one in the $150 price range (ie Da Buddha) that was better
Alright, sounds like i'll be getting "Da Buddha" then. Thanks for the insight man!
01:13 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
Alright, sounds like i'll be getting "Da Buddha" then. Thanks for the insight man!

You're welcome. Whatever you decide, please let me know and tell me what you think of it.

Don't know how much experience you have with vaping, but there is definitely a learning curve to it. If you've never used a vaporizer before, make sure to take your time with it and DO NOT give up... Lots of people I know have tried vaping a few times and given up on it because they haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Da Buddha is pretty easy to get good hits off of, but there is some learning curve to it... just take your time and "practice" - It'll be worth it.
01:40 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
You're welcome. Whatever you decide, please let me know and tell me what you think of it.

Don't know how much experience you have with vaping, but there is definitely a learning curve to it. If you've never used a vaporizer before, make sure to take your time with it and DO NOT give up... Lots of people I know have tried vaping a few times and given up on it because they haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Da Buddha is pretty easy to get good hits off of, but there is some learning curve to it... just take your time and "practice" - It'll be worth it.
Yeah, i've used several vapes but the volcano was by far the most effective. It kind of takes away that "learning curve" aspect to it. You can't really mess it up.

The first one i bought was a Vapor Genie, and it was awful. I'm never gonna buy one that you have to use a lighter with again, that's for sure.
04:54 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
brighteye
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm thinking about caving in to get a vape for $250. It's a balloon/whip. I'm just sad about spending that much on one when I could just spend that money on weed.

Opinions?

It's an Extreme Q btw
07:18 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
ZeRo
ZeRo
NY
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm thinking about caving in to get a vape for $250. It's a balloon/whip. I'm just sad about spending that much on one when I could just spend that money on weed.

Opinions?

It's an Extreme Q btw

From what I've heard it's been compared to a volcano at a third of the price... If you look on amazon, it's only 150 bucks. I've been really considering getting one myself and with that price it's probably going to happen sooner rather than later.
07:28 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
Carolina.Alex
they sound like a swan
Welcome, NC/...
Male - 22 Years Old
Got high, still raging at the television.
07:53 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
brighteye
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
From what I've heard it's been compared to a volcano at a third of the price... If you look on amazon, it's only 150 bucks. I've been really considering getting one myself and with that price it's probably going to happen sooner rather than later.

Right I've read good things about it too. The pot doc I saw has one for sale for $230 I believe so I was just gunna buy it there. Hate buying things online I can get instantly from a store and not have to wait for delivery.
01:43 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Btw, the Kannabliss Couchlock shots are a joke. I tried two. Both times, drank it 15-20 mins before smoking (I read in a lot of reviews that's what people should do. Idk, maybe I should have smoked immediately), and barely noticed a difference. It felt like a slightly different high but I wouldn't say I was MORE high or high longer than usual.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos