Username
Password

07:37 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Only shows I have coming up are Kevin Devine in Brooklyn and The Starting Line reunion show in Jersey.
07:39 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I am thinking about seeing Bruce in KC a few weeks from now.
07:52 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
i'm seeing Now, Now and A Great Big Pile Of Leaves on 11/5, and then on 11/28 I'm seeing Title Fight (bleh), Pianos Become The Teeth, and Single Mothers. and then Moving Mountains, O'brother, and Caspian on 12/8.

pretty stoked for all of those
08:33 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
what, Title Fight is awesome
09:21 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Well apparently I lucked out because TBS were really sharp and all around pretty great. It was pretty awesome seeing Nolan up there playing with them having a great time. They started out with basically the songs/singles you'd expect from their other albums, then went through TAYF and finished off with The Ballad of Sal Villanueva and Your Own Disaster. The only bad thing I have to say about the show is that some crowd-surfing chick fell on my head and knocked my glasses off. I found them with some help from a couple good samaritans but they were broken. Oh well.
on the 10th I'm seeing Circa Survive, Touché Amoré, Balance and Composure, and O'Brother downtown. should be an awesome show.
I think that show comes to Cleveland on the 24th. Very much considering going. I've never really listened to Touche Amore or Balance and Composure but both Circa and O'Brother are amazing live.
09:47 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Had the glasses thing happen to me a couple times. Once a dude front flipped off the stage and essentially drop kicked me in the face which bent the hell out of them. Then I had a kid fall on the back of my head and they fell to the floor and I couldn't find them until after the show. They were wrecked and I knew it so I just kept going in the crowd enjoying the show.

But it helps my sister works at a eyeglass place so all my stuff is at her cost, so I don't ever think about it.
09:54 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Luckily my vision isn't that bad so I wasn't blind or anything. They're pretty salvageable. Only the one temple got knocked off so I'll probably just tape 'em up and increase my hipster level tenfold.
10:03 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Damn that sucks. Got a concussion at a concert once, worst thing thats happened to me at one.
10:40 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
S/T
There's a lot of buzz around Lenny
I am thinking about seeing Bruce in KC a few weeks from now.

Still never seen him. :( x 1000
11:25 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
Chris M.
I have Hey Rosetta!, DFA 1979, Matt Mays, and The Sheepdogs coming up for shows. Might go to Swedish House Mafia in Montreal in February.
12:31 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
startBBtoday
Broke my nose twice in a week at two different shows. It was the worst. First one I had to ride all the way back from Philly with a pounding headache, second one was in Connecticut and wasn't as bad. Both times there was so much blood coming out of my nose though.

First one was during Have Heart when a kid did the worst stage dive ever and essentially sat on the back of my head, and my nose smashed against the monitor. Second one was during Crime in Stereo, another stage dive where I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
12:39 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
The only time I've seen Bruce was at an Obama rally in '08 on Ohio State's campus. He did like a five-ish song acoustic set. It was pretty rad. I've never been a huge Bruce fan, though. Although I do really like the album Nebraska.
04:03 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
what, Title Fight is awesome
eh, they bore me.

the venue has a couch in the back, that's where i wanna be during their set.
05:12 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Still never seen him. :( x 1000

Me either. Not a huge Bruce fan either so I probably won't go. I enjoy him from time to time though.
07:01 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I had my forehead cut at New Found Glory by a crowd surfer and got purposely punched in the dick by a 16-year-old girl at Hellogoodbye.

/warrior

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version