What the fuck is happening right now...

Lane Kiffin is USC's coach.
06:41 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
StandMyBrothers
Fabian Johnson <3
OC, Cali
Male
Casey Pachall (TCU) suspended indefinitely due to DWI arrest.
surprised Gary Patterson didn't try excuse him from suspension on this one.
07:04 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
What. The fuck. Is this.
08:47 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
That's better.
09:20 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
I really wish Lane had buried Utah here at the end, we need big wins to even hope to get back in the conversation.
10:00 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
I really wish Lane had buried Utah here at the end, we need big wins to even hope to get back in the conversation.

just win out.....hope that florida state gets tripped up......and no big12 team goes undefeated

that's all.
10:02 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
looking at it...man Conference usa is really down/really weak this year. Only 3 out of the 12 teams that have an over .500 record, with 4 winless teams.

i'm really excited that the big east is getting some of these juggernauts (we should've obtained Tulsa)
10:10 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
just win out.....hope that florida state gets tripped up......and no big12 team goes undefeated

that's all.

a 1 loss sec team could still get in in that scenario if 'SCs wins aren't "impressive" enough and unfortunately a 10 point win over Utah isn't exactly impressive even if we basically spotted them 14 and 7 was a garbage time TD
10:50 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
a 1 loss sec team could still get in in that scenario if 'SCs wins aren't "impressive" enough and unfortunately a 10 point win over Utah isn't exactly impressive even if we basically spotted them 14 and 7 was a garbage time TD

nah usc is high-profile enough... plus 'winning-out' requires wins over Oregon and Notre Dame and pac-12 title game. all those wins will be enough.
10:53 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
rcrook
Damage Control
Ohio State 3rd String QB

11:05 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 25 Years Old
Have you been formally introduced to T.I. — rapper, actor, father and hero? During a promotional run for his new memoir, Scott Stapp, the lead singer of Creed, revealed that Tip literally saved his life after an attempted suicide.

Stapp, who opens "Sinner's Creed" with the harrowing story, shared an abbreviated version of the events during a visit to VH1's "Big Morning Buzz Live." Stapp explained that he'd checked into the penthouse of Miami's Delano Hotel during a drug binge. After days of being awake, phantom voices and the hotel's white walls prompted visions of being trapped in an asylum, and Stapp jumped over his balcony, falling 40 feet. He fractured his skull, broke his hip and nose and couldn't move. Then, in comes T.I. "I laid out there for two and a half hours and my guardian angel showed up — rapper T.I.," Stapp said. "He immediately took care of the situation and saved my life."

Amazingly enough, the two musicians had crossed paths just once before. "I had met T.I. back in 2004, we were both writing songs for The Passion of The Christ: Songs Inspired By soundtrack and we had briefly interacted there and knew what each looked like," he revealed. "We'd talked about being fans of Alabama."

"It's ironic — he walked in, and I found out later it was the only room left in the hotel and he came in off the street and came out, and as I'm laying on the ledge, blood fell to [T.I.'s] feet and he looked up and he had an Alabama hat on. I said, 'roll tide,' and then he looked at me and put two and two together and really saved my life."

This isn't T.I.'s first time playing hero in a life or death situation. In 2010, en route to a music video shoot, he talked an Atlanta man out of jumping off a 22-story building. "Nothing is that bad. Nothing in life is worth taking your life," T.I. was heard telling the man in video footage. "I'm here to help you. Please come down to talk to me."

02:51 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
KingoftheOzon3
Just like jon bon jovi did.
Atlanta, GA
Male - 23 Years Old
Who do you guys have for Georgia/South Carolina? LSU/Florida?

I think the cocks get it done against UGA.

I think Florida beats LSU in the swamp. Like 14-13 in a low scoring defensive battle.

30-17 Dawgs. Lattimore has under a hundred yards.
12:36 AM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
and fuck you syracuse for failing to cover a 1.5 pt spread.
08:05 AM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
Clarett'sGreyGoose
Tortured Sports Fan
Male - 26 Years Old
30-17 Dawgs. Lattimore has under a hundred yards.
You must be a UGA fan if you think Lattimore's getting under 100 AND the Dawgs are putting up 30 on that defense.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos