Password
This Thread is Closed.

07:09 AM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I've really not seen that much about Warfighter, is the multi-player still like a splice between Battlefied-lite and COD?

I played the MOH MP beta on PC and some of the campaign/mp on console, I couldn't bring myself to finish the campaign because I found it so boring . I thought the MP was OK but it just felt like a crap splice between COD/BF and when I could play either BF or COD it didn't seem worth it

actually, just read that the open beta is out tomorrow for xbox so will probably have a go on that.
Yeah probably more or less. I just really loved the MOH multi for some reason. Was a nice change of pace from all the COD I had been playing at the time.
01:12 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
wowgold1212
No Avatar Selected
Female
We are an experienced and professional Guild Wars 2 Gold sale team.Enough Cheap Guild Wars 2 Gold in stock ensures delivered.Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold from the trusted Guild Wars 2 Gold For Sale retailer.Buy Cheap Guild Wars 2 Gold safe from Guildwars2goldforsale.com is a perfect choice to save time and energy.
12:22 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
-_-
BORO
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah probably more or less. I just really loved the MOH multi for some reason. Was a nice change of pace from all the COD I had been playing at the time.

yeah i know what you mean man, i don't mean to rag on it but for me it was totally boring :(

beta was meant to be out about 3 hours ago lol another ea cock up. i don't even know why they call it a beta anyway i think it's out in 2 weeks or so? surely the game has gone gold and it's off for production now
12:45 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
yeah i know what you mean man, i don't mean to rag on it but for me it was totally boring :(

beta was meant to be out about 3 hours ago lol another ea cock up. i don't even know why they call it a beta anyway i think it's out in 2 weeks or so? surely the game has gone gold and it's off for production now
Haha, no worries, I'm well aware of the fact that I'm in the minority on that opinion.

Sucks the beta isn't working, I'd like to give it a shot some time over the weekend.
01:42 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
-_-
BORO
Male - 25 Years Old
Haha, no worries, I'm well aware of the fact that I'm in the minority on that opinion.

Sucks the beta isn't working, I'd like to give it a shot some time over the weekend.

im playing it now, played 1 game for 2mins then we lost, seriously no idea what i am doing so far it's pretty confusing
04:21 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Regards
The Silver Shore
Wisconsin
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm not sure how many of you are into the eSports side of gaming, but the League of Legends world finals are going on now, and it's been insane so far.
10:49 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm not sure if you guys watch Invisible Walls on Gametrailers, but I'm probably never going to watch a show with Shane in it ever again. He completely disrespected several other game sites that gave RE6 low scores, and made dick comments to the others on the podcast with him because they didn't enjoy RE6 as much as him. He even said he had a better time with RE6 than with Borderlands 2. I don't really have a problem with that it's just that his whole argument was about not comparing RE6 to previous entries when playing it, but just as a standalone action game. Where Borderlands 2 was improved from the original quite a bit.
Rant/
12:25 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
domestica
myfavcoloris rainbow
cali
Male - 25 Years Old
Blands 2 rules. Haven't bought re6 yet
12:28 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
I'm not sure how many of you are into the eSports side of gaming, but the League of Legends world finals are going on now, and it's been insane so far.

I've watched a bit, too bad I suck at league
12:31 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
-_-
BORO
Male - 25 Years Old
havent been on gametrailers since the redesign, always get the audio of 2 vids playing at once
06:27 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
so MOH: Warfighter was sort of confusing at first. the menus are definitely not user-friendly, at least at first, but the game is pretty fun. definitely going to pick it up as something different so i'm not stuck with blops2 only.
09:04 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know if I should pick up Xcom or Dishonored this week? When you guys pick up either on tuesday you should quote me and tell me your thoughts.
09:36 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
chalmerebhai
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
Download Taken 2 Movie | Taken 2 Movie Download

The actual delicate inversion this time around is actually which Generators themself, together with Lenore, would be the types to become used, whilst Ellie should discover a way in order to free of charge all of them, however this particular idea is really distributed along with quickly (following a crazy arranged item including a few impromptu grenade-throwing) and also the movie forms into mimicking the very first.
10:29 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
-_-
BORO
Male - 25 Years Old
so MOH: Warfighter was sort of confusing at first. the menus are definitely not user-friendly, at least at first, but the game is pretty fun. definitely going to pick it up as something different so i'm not stuck with blops2 only.

yeah its confusing as fuck to start with, i think they could have done more to explain more and how the gametype works, it could just be that i skipped all that shit by accident though. it definitely plays better than the first one, went on a 13 "killstreak" and got a chopper, no idea what the fuck i was doing in it though.

gone up in my estimations from "will probably be not that good like the first one" to "might buy" thing is though battlefield keeps me busy as it is, i like doing all the assignments and service stars and shit
10:51 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
yeah its confusing as fuck to start with, i think they could have done more to explain more and how the gametype works, it could just be that i skipped all that shit by accident though. it definitely plays better than the first one, went on a 13 "killstreak" and got a chopper, no idea what the fuck i was doing in it though.

gone up in my estimations from "will probably be not that good like the first one" to "might buy" thing is though battlefield keeps me busy as it is, i like doing all the assignments and service stars and shit
yeah they definitely sort of just threw you into the game so i can see how you felt that way.

i love that the killstreaks or whatever remained with a support side vs. an assault side. really lets you keep contributing to the game based on the way the match is going.

definitely excited for it now. the buddy system seems like it could be awesome if you got a good teammate with you.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets