Can you not, seriously?
I felt it was necessary.
09:47 AM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
Acrid
Band Member
New York
Male - 21 Years Old
not a date but a girl that I just never pulled the trigger with. She was out of my league and more rebellious than I could ever hope to be. I was too nervous and I blew it. Feels bad man.
08:59 PM on 09/30/12 
User Info.
wroteurname
Registered Loser
ROCKville, CT
Male - 27 Years Old
Sadly I have a lot to offer this thread ahah.

A different type of story to start. There was a girl I had worked with over a summer and I was into her and she mutually flirted with me. I never really had a real chance to do anything over the summer because of a few reasons. We went to college about 20 minutes apart (I was gonna be a sophomore, her a freshman) and I was set to visit some friends and party at her school and I hit her up and she definitely wanted to meet up. When I got to the other school my friends were like "we don't really feel like going out to that party anymore" when going out time came around. So I had to tell her my friends didn't want to go out and she got all pissed. She probably thought I was using some lame excuse to bail on her but I couldn't have been more pissed at my friends. Although it shouldn't have really been the end of our potential relationship things never recovered and nothing evolved.
07:57 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
Las Vegas, NV
Female - 21 Years Old
I was supposed to go to prom with this guy who I was friends with for over 3 years. He wanted to bring his cousin as his "wing man." He told me since I wasn't allowed to go to after parties, that he and his cousin would drop me off at home and then they would go.

I told him I didn't want his cousin to go to prom with us, but he seriously didn't think it would be weird. We had a stupid fight about it, and we didn't go together. I went with some of my friends, and he went with his ex girlfriend. He still brought his dateless cousin to prom with him.

His loss. I looked great at prom, had a really good time, and ate at a really great Italian restaurant at the Palms with my friends.
03:11 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 25 Years Old
Kind of had a small crush on this girl I had a couple of classes with over the last couple of years. I hardly knew her at all, but the handful of times I small-talked with her was always great. I graduated so chances of seeing her again were slim, but luckily, I ran into her at a bar over the Summer. I decided to man up and talk to her, and somehow, we ended up talking for a couple of hours.

She ended up offering me a ride home (which I took even though I had plenty of other rides), and we went to grab some foods with her friends first. I was happy not eating since I didn't have any cash or a credit card on me at the moment (long story), but she ordered me something anyways and was happy to pay for it. She took me home, and it turned out she lived a couple blocks away from me. She made a bunch of comments about going swimming, grabbing some drinks, wanting to see my dog, etc. Then I made sure to get her number before I got dropped off. I was stoked on how much better the night could have gone than I imagined it would. Had a lot of potential there.

Well, after that point, it was just uneventful. I tried texting her a handful of times, and we had some good conversations, but she was always too busy to hang out (traveled a lot, worked full time, took classes). Eventually it was just a hassle to keep asking to hangout and we just kind of forgot about it. I talked to her again recently and realized how much of a waste that all seemed. Pretty shitty/anti-climactic ending to the story, right? haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos