Username
Password

04:27 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
Toronto
Male - 25 Years Old
We have 5 now with you, Jaime, Jumpoff, AroundSurviving and me!

I've been playing with Ryan (AroundSurviving) a bunch this past week. can we find a time when we all can play this coming week?
05:47 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
Been a month since I last played, can't find time to play now that I'm working already.

Every time I get home I'd rather just chill than play
06:58 AM on 08/12/13 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
After watching the Invitational I made the jump and played around 10 hours of DoTA 2 this weekend. I think I've officially burned on League because it was a ton of fun. This is fantastic.
02:38 PM on 01/14/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Re-bumping this because I can't stop playing. Game is too stinkin' good.
02:04 PM on 01/15/14 
User Info.
Jumpoff
Jews for Cheeses
Philadelphia
Male - 22 Years Old
Re-bumping this because I can't stop playing. Game is too stinkin' good.

We should play sometime

On ranked I'm like ~3700 mmr solo but I'll play regular games too.
02:45 PM on 01/15/14 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm around there too.
02:59 PM on 01/15/14 
User Info.
Jumpoff
Jews for Cheeses
Philadelphia
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm around there too.

Nice are we already Steam friends? If not add me!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976754365
07:18 PM on 01/15/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
We should play sometime

On ranked I'm like ~3700 mmr solo but I'll play regular games too.

I'm around there too.

I'm Regards0 on Steam, go ahead and add me, I'd love to play! I'm still getting my feet wet, I've clocked in around 100 games though and I'm feeling pretty confident I'm understand the game as a whole. It's just taking a while getting to know all of the heros and all of the items. So many possibilities in this game. I love that you can buy a force staff on someone like Bloodseeker and it makes sense because of his ultimate.
07:59 PM on 01/15/14 
User Info.
Jumpoff
Jews for Cheeses
Philadelphia
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm Regards0 on Steam, go ahead and add me, I'd love to play! I'm still getting my feet wet, I've clocked in around 100 games though and I'm feeling pretty confident I'm understand the game as a whole. It's just taking a while getting to know all of the heros and all of the items. So many possibilities in this game. I love that you can buy a force staff on someone like Bloodseeker and it makes sense because of his ultimate.

True, but not playing Bloodseeker is the best of all worlds
08:06 PM on 01/15/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
True, but not playing Bloodseeker is the best of all worlds
I like Bloodseeker mainly because he's easy to last hit with. Learning hero's AA is hard in Dota! He's definitely not my go-to though, I would say my best hero currently is Clockwerk. Nothing more satisfying then hitting a hook full distance.
08:10 AM on 01/16/14 
User Info.
Jumpoff
Jews for Cheeses
Philadelphia
Male - 22 Years Old
I like Bloodseeker mainly because he's easy to last hit with. Learning hero's AA is hard in Dota! He's definitely not my go-to though, I would say my best hero currently is Clockwerk. Nothing more satisfying then hitting a hook full distance.

I was mainly kidding, though he is a pretty shit tier hero (in my opinion) he definitely is fun to pub stomp with and his AA is definitely easy to get used to.

Clock is great. Wish I was better with him.

Started getting into Bristleback lately and he's just so beastly. Dominates mid-game if laning goes well, and nothing more satisying than having people dive you and then die to quill sprays en masse.
08:13 AM on 01/17/14 
User Info.
marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
Chicago
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm scared to play ranked cause of Earth Spirit :(
08:25 AM on 01/17/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
I was mainly kidding, though he is a pretty shit tier hero (in my opinion) he definitely is fun to pub stomp with and his AA is definitely easy to get used to.

Clock is great. Wish I was better with him.

Started getting into Bristleback lately and he's just so beastly. Dominates mid-game if laning goes well, and nothing more satisying than having people dive you and then die to quill sprays en masse.
Bristle is such beast mode. I find that I'm not patient enough to play him though. He doesn't burst as much as he pokes and that for me sometimes is my downfall.
I'm scared to play ranked cause of Earth Spirit :(

Can't you just play CM and ban him? I'm battle point level 12, so I have one more level before I can actually hop into ranked.
03:11 PM on 01/17/14 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
He's not in CM/CD to begin with. I usually only play CD ranked anyway. CM takes too long to draft and AP is just a disaster.
05:51 PM on 01/17/14 
User Info.
marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
Chicago
Male - 26 Years Old
Bristle is such beast mode. I find that I'm not patient enough to play him though. He doesn't burst as much as he pokes and that for me sometimes is my downfall.

Can't you just play CM and ban him? I'm battle point level 12, so I have one more level before I can actually hop into ranked.

well he isn't in captain's mode to begin with. I mostly solo queue and the whole idea of one guy being in charge of both picks and bans is unsettling. do Russians / Peruvians / Brazilians play captain's mode?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos