:beinganasshole:

oh
03:38 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I wonder how the band would feel if they saw this conversation. I feel like they'd laugh.

Gotta keep it going.

The amount of force needed to physically move a mountain is only attainable by that of Greg Dunn and the gang.
06:56 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
Edmonton, AB
Male - 20 Years Old
And moving mountains ain't nothing to me
07:04 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
And moving mountains ain't nothing to me

Aren't you just the belle of the ball
07:15 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
Edmonton, AB
Male - 20 Years Old
Aren't you just the belle of the ball

But I don't know the first thing about love
03:53 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
NewsForYou
No Avatar Selected
Male - 30 Years Old
How the eff have we still not heard anything from these guys? Not a single album update from the studio this past summer to now...and they've been home for months.

Thinking this might be the end of the road for these guys. I get the strong feeling that this is going to be their final album for some reason.
03:53 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
idk, maybe they're making music.
04:50 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
The album is done. They said so a while back.
05:31 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
Keele
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
They posted some pictures and such. Greg sounds like he's been busy working on Ansible and Westchester, so with a new Moving Mountains album and two new project EP's I'd cut him so slack. I hope his next post is some release dates (and maybe album titles). So excited to hear the new Moving Mountains record.
10:09 AM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
How the eff have we still not heard anything from these guys? Not a single album update from the studio this past summer to now...and they've been home for months.

Thinking this might be the end of the road for these guys. I get the strong feeling that this is going to be their final album for some reason.

Get your pessimistic bullshit the fuck out of this thread.
11:33 PM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
NewsForYou
No Avatar Selected
Male - 30 Years Old
Get your pessimistic bullshit the fuck out of this thread.

I don't want it to be, it's just a feeling I have Greg's focus seems to be shifting, we generally never get updates from these guys, etc.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to Greg's Ansible EP this winter.
04:52 AM on 11/15/12 
User Info.
Keele
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I don't want it to be, it's just a feeling I have Greg's focus seems to be shifting, we generally never get updates from these guys, etc.

Moving Mountains has a new album planned for 2013, likely followed by a bunch of touring. I'm sure the success of this cycle will have more of an impact on the future than anything that's already happened. You have to remember that they just lost a band member and carried on with writing and recording which is usually a good sign of a band continuing forward (and as far as I know there was no drama that caused Nik to leave).

Your reference to the lack of updates could simply and likely coincide with the fact that has two other projects putting out two EP's, Westercheter United Football Club and Ansible, which Greg is producing both. If anything he seems musically motivated.

Buy the new Moving Mountains album, go see a show, maybe pick up a t shirt....then see if the band is back for a follow up to their 2013 release. I'm expecting them to be. So excited to hear the new album. Next update I want is a release date, and I'm sure the label will really decide that, so until then, they may not even know for sure yet.
05:36 AM on 11/15/12 
User Info.
Deathco_019
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old

Post-rock bands rarely give updates. That's just what I've gathered from being a fan of post-rock bands.

And the album is just about, if not, done. What more is there to update? Wouldn't be surprised if the band busted out a new song on the Triple Crown tour.
08:04 AM on 11/15/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Moving Mountains has a new album planned for 2013, likely followed by a bunch of touring. I'm sure the success of this cycle will have more of an impact on the future than anything that's already happened. You have to remember that they just lost a band member and carried on with writing and recording which is usually a good sign of a band continuing forward (and as far as I know there was no drama that caused Nik to leave).

Your reference to the lack of updates could simply and likely coincide with the fact that has two other projects putting out two EP's, Westercheter United Football Club and Ansible, which Greg is producing both. If anything he seems musically motivated.

Buy the new Moving Mountains album, go see a show, maybe pick up a t shirt....then see if the band is back for a follow up to their 2013 release. I'm expecting them to be. So excited to hear the new album. Next update I want is a release date, and I'm sure the label will really decide that, so until then, they may not even know for sure yet.
Nick is still in the band haha, Frank left to go to school and do his own project, Caravela, or at least that's what the update said.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos