Male - 26 Years Old
Huge KO by Bigfoot. WOW.
07:41 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
Damn Bigfoot knocked that dude the fuck out.
09:56 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
Lol at Browne doing all those crazy kicks, looked so awkward and paid the price for it hahahaha
08:07 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
I can't stop laughing like a little schoolgirl at this Bautista fight.
09:20 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
seventwenty3
Boca,Florida
Male - 25 Years Old
Well he got floor seats so I believe he spent around $325 after ticketmaster fees, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong blinddude. That was the highest priced ticket.

I bought mid level tickets in Sec 114 (center of the cage but in the upper half of the rows) and those ran be $125 a piece. I also bought 6 though so getting a nice hit on the debit card for just shy of $900 sucked haha.

Do you really find it's that enjoyable live? I love MMA, but I just don't see it translating that well live unless you've got great seats.
09:54 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 24 Years Old
Do you really find it's that enjoyable live? I love MMA, but I just don't see it translating that well live unless you've got great seats.

I've been to a few Strikeforce events, and it was awesome. One time we sat way up high, and it was a decent amount of fun except when the grappling started (you have to watch the big screen just like you normally would). The next time we got floor seats, and that was a blast. Fighters walking around everywhere taking pictures with everyone. You can't see as well so that kind of sucks, but just being in the crowd and being that close to the cage makes the atmosphere insane. You really don't mind having a crappy view sometimes.
11:17 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
How much are you guys spending on tickets?

Well he got floor seats so I believe he spent around $325 after ticketmaster fees, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong blinddude. That was the highest priced ticket.

I bought mid level tickets in Sec 114 (center of the cage but in the upper half of the rows) and those ran be $125 a piece. I also bought 6 though so getting a nice hit on the debit card for just shy of $900 sucked haha.

Yeah it was about $325 a ticket for floor and I bought 2 tickets and paid $80 for the Fight Club Membership - so ultimately about $720 for 2 tickets. I was going to buy 4 tickets, but it took so long to figure out the fucking Captcha that I couldn't get 3 or 4 tickets as close as I wanted.

And yeah, it's awesome live. I've been to a couple Strikeforce cards and the last/first UFC card and they were ALL worth it. The experience as a whole is a blast, even if all the fights aren't amazing. I've gotten the chance to meet and take pictures with people like Joe Rogan, Randy Couture, Stitch and stand right next to fighters like Josh Thomson, Pat Barry, etc. If you're a hardcore fan good times shall abound.
04:37 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
seventwenty3
Boca,Florida
Male - 25 Years Old
And yeah, it's awesome live. I've been to a couple Strikeforce cards and the last/first UFC card and they were ALL worth it. The experience as a whole is a blast, even if all the fights aren't amazing. I've gotten the chance to meet and take pictures with people like Joe Rogan, Randy Couture, Stitch and stand right next to fighters like Josh Thomson, Pat Barry, etc. If you're a hardcore fan good times shall abound.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about people always talk about the expirence, but say the views aren't that great. I just wouldn't care much for meeting those guys over missing the view for the fights. Thanks for your reply!
05:18 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
I agree I been to two different cards. Fedor vs Hendo and Hardy vs Lytle. They are fun and I would say if you are a fan you should go to atleast one card. I much rather watch on TV, I like the commentary, replays, and stuff like that. Also the lines for the bathrooms between the fights are sometimes awful. I like being able to pause it for a couple minutes and being able to come back. I would like to go to a card in Vegas though.
07:28 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
Yeah that's what I'm talking about people always talk about the expirence, but say the views aren't that great. I just wouldn't care much for meeting those guys over missing the view for the fights. Thanks for your reply!

I actually had a good view at each of the shows, too, but the Fox card should definitely be the best view I've had for such a big event. I'll definitely report in with my experience after the card.
07:57 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
I can't stop laughing like a little schoolgirl at this Bautista fight.

What happened when the fight got stopped why was he cranky?

The wasabi and peri peri sauce snorting in TUF Smashes was hilarious this week. Nice KO in it too

Only just saw the upset on TUF16. Can't believe that ranga is dating a next top model winner
07:58 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
What happened when the fight got stopped why was he cranky?

I dunno, I guess they just kept jawing after it was stopped and he went all into WWE mode for a second before hugging it out. It was weird.
06:39 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 24 Years Old

Man, I was almost in this thread last night to comment on Mayhem's fucked up tweets lately. The guy has gone off the deep end. Ever since he lost the fight with CB and trashed his locker room (and got fired), his tweets have been almost unreadable. He always tried to be wacky and crazy, but it almost seemed like the next week he just lost his mind. He started posting really weird, incoherent tweets that seemed like they only made sense to him. Then it only got worse when he got arrested and did all that weird shit. Hopefully this little stunt makes people pay attention a little more and make sure he gets help.

The dude seems to have serious mental issues, and it seems like Dana was aware of this judging by his behavior when he fired him. He has been hard to follow recently, and this interview was just plain painful to sit through. He plays it off like he is just acting out his character, but it is obviously a lot deeper than that.
06:43 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female

Man, I was almost in this thread last night to comment on Mayhem's fucked up tweets lately. The guy has gone off the deep end. Ever since he lost the fight with CB and trashed his locker room (and got fired), his tweets have been almost unreadable. He always tried to be wacky and crazy, but it almost seemed like the next week he just lost his mind. He started posting really weird, incoherent tweets that seemed like they only made sense to him. Then it only got worse when he got arrested and did all that weird shit. Hopefully this little stunt makes people pay attention a little more and make sure he gets help.

The dude seems to have serious mental issues, and it seems like Dana was aware of this judging by his behavior when he fired him. He has been hard to follow recently, and this interview was just plain painful to sit through. He plays it off like he is just acting out his character, but it is obviously a lot deeper than that.

He needs some serious help.

And I've never felt bad for Ariel until this interview. Really uncomfortable to watch, so it must have been super painful for him to sit there and watch a good friend act like that.
06:45 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
Mayhem is, and always has been, a huge, huge douche.

And yes, UFC events are a hell of a lot of fun to attend live. If you're a fan, go.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos