AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:34 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Chris M.
#WeTheNorth
Male - 22 Years Old
Assuming Foster outscores AJ I will win in all 3 of my leagues for the first time this year.
11:38 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Chris M.
#WeTheNorth
Male - 22 Years Old
Glad I didn't listen to people in here saying to bench Ridley because of playing Lloyd and Gronk. He was my team's top scorer this week. Sadly, I did listen Thursday to people who suggested Ryan Williams over Morris. Ended up playing Morris over Decker, but Williams was horrendous.

Morris is must-start from now on. He's been a saviour to one of my teams the past two weeks because of bye weeks. It's going to be a tough decision in a few weeks what to do with him when everyone's of their bye -- I have Colston, Austin, and Wallace at WR and Foster + MJD at RB; start two WR and RB + one flex.

Yeah this is why I'm saying Mathews is a top 10 RB. When healthy he is something special. His burst is great.

Well, it WAS the Saints' atrocious defense... and this is coming from a Mathews' owner.
01:52 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
SlappedActor
Registered Fuckboy
Brees has a bye this coming week. Do I pick up Dalton vs. Cleveland or Kolb vs. Buffalo? Dalton is the better player but Buffalo seems like a goldmine for quarterbacks.
06:01 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
SSLYBY
Back in the saddle.
Terre Haute, IN
Male - 26 Years Old
Morris is must-start from now on. He's been a saviour to one of my teams the past two weeks because of bye weeks. It's going to be a tough decision in a few weeks what to do with him when everyone's of their bye -- I have Colston, Austin, and Wallace at WR and Foster + MJD at RB; start two WR and RB + one flex.

Well, it WAS the Saints' atrocious defense... and this is coming from a Mathews' owner.

There was a reason he was projected as the 4-5 RB before he got hurt.
07:20 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 25 Years Old
well i'm 1-4 now in my $50 league with my buddies. sucks. don't think there's anything i can do at this point. amendola going down hurt but i thought i could still manage. didn't expect the raven's offense to be absolutely abysmal and have torrey smith get me 6 points. second week in a row that i went up against a defense that went into beastmode too (CHI).

on the bright side, my other late yahoo league was awesome. had T. Rich, Reggie Wayne and Percy Harvin starting.
07:33 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
FUCK YOU PHILLIP VICK RIVERS

Yessss, a stat correction gave me two more points for the SEA def/st. THANK YOU TIM TEBOW
07:59 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
well i'm 1-4 now in my $50 league with my buddies. sucks. don't think there's anything i can do at this point. amendola going down hurt but i thought i could still manage. didn't expect the raven's offense to be absolutely abysmal and have torrey smith get me 6 points. second week in a row that i went up against a defense that went into beastmode too (CHI).

on the bright side, my other late yahoo league was awesome. had T. Rich, Reggie Wayne and Percy Harvin starting.

To be fair, if you have the ravens D, that means you probably drafted them before the last 2 rounds, which means you failed at drafting.
08:04 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 25 Years Old
To be fair, if you have the ravens D, that means you probably drafted them before the last 2 rounds, which means you failed at drafting.
i think you may have misread my post? i'm not sure what you're referring to.
08:23 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
i think you may have misread my post? i'm not sure what you're referring to.

Yeah, I misread "ravens offense" to be "ravens defense". Sorry man.
08:26 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah, I misread "ravens offense" to be "ravens defense". Sorry man.
haha nah that's what i figured, np man.
08:42 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
bhs1158
hold high how faint your reasons
Rochester, NY
Male - 29 Years Old
First win since week 2, courtesy of Reggie Wayne and Ryan Mathews. Now I just need Nicks back healthy.
08:43 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
hate on me then you hate success
No Avatar Selected
down 7, i have foster he has johnson and a kicker on bye he apparently overlooked. if he realizes it im done
10:52 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
Raritan NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Thanks Gates for not showing up, yet again. Now I need to hope A.Johnson and Schaub don't score more than 23 points combined.... Not gonna hold my breath, haha.
12:20 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 26 Years Old
It's a little late, but I'm definitely dropping Chris Johnson. He's been so unbelievably terrible. Any RB/WR I should look to pick up?
12:22 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
honestly man unless you're in like an 8 team league, dropping him is kind of silly

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos