AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Radiohead News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Radiohead
Inside AP.net

Radiohead "Austin City Limits" Episode...

Posted by: Jason Tate (10/08/12)
If Romney wins we won't get awesome videos like Radiohead's Austin City Limits episode. Check that out here. Long live PBS.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 50.
10:33 AM on 10/08/12
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
User Info.
10:40 AM on 10/08/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
I work for a PBS affiliate station right now so I'm not sure if i would be affected by what Romney wants to do, but still its a shit idea. I love how they have awesome sets from ACL on the station
10:43 AM on 10/08/12
albertad
User Info.
i watched this yesterday, awesome performance! and just think, some people want to cut funding to public broadcasting.
10:44 AM on 10/08/12
Frenizzle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
On the other hand, we are beyond broke.
10:45 AM on 10/08/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
PBS is amazing. One of the best forms of media out there, so lets cut it.
10:45 AM on 10/08/12
TheAmoryWars
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The piss-poor economic job Obama has done over the past 4 years, including adding 5+ trillion to our national debt means nothing compared to a sensationalized elimination of PBS. This is amateur and irresponsible reporting, which should serve to remind you why you run a music blog and not a platform on which to overlook the real, actual problems of this country.
10:46 AM on 10/08/12
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
Instead, all we'd get is this.

The piss-poor economic job Obama has done over the past 4 years, including adding 5+ trillion to our national debt means nothing compared to a sensationalized elimination of PBS. This is amateur and irresponsible reporting, which should serve to remind you why you run a music blog and not a platform on which to overlook the real, actual problems of this country.

Luckily for all of us, you also don't have a platform in which to spout out bullshit about the "real, actual problems of this country" too.
10:55 AM on 10/08/12
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
User Info.

If you live in Ohio or Florida, I hope you catch explosive diarrhea the first week of November.
11:01 AM on 10/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
His economic successes have been relatively strong considering what he was handed. Thanks for "reminding" me that I run a music blog ... for a second here, I almost forgot.
11:03 AM on 10/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
On the other hand, we are beyond broke.
Except not really, cause that's not really how it works when you're a government.
11:10 AM on 10/08/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
11:13 AM on 10/08/12
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
If you live in Ohio or Florida, I hope you catch explosive diarrhea the first week of November.

That was awesome.
11:18 AM on 10/08/12
knash9
Registered Member
User Info.
This could be fun.
11:25 AM on 10/08/12
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
User Info.
How is it irresponsible, amateur, and sensationalist to report what someone said verbatim on video in front of the entire country?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests