AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

UndertheGunReview News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

UTG Presents: Interview with Touché Amoré

Posted by - 12:22 PM on 10/08/12
Under The Gun recently interviewed Jeremy from Touché Amoré, which you can read here.
From the InterviewIf you were to say “circle ‘yes’ if you want a barrier, circle ‘no’ if you don’t”, I’m going to always circle “no.” I know that they serve a purpose, I know that venue’s insurance is a big deal. You always hope that the bouncers who are up front handling the kids are handling them properly.

Displaying posts 1 - 4 of 4
12:47 PM on 10/08/12
ACA
Next Show: Minus the Bear NYC 10/17
User Info.
Great person, great band. I hope you all caught them destroy it on the Circa Survive tour.
01:16 PM on 10/08/12
shawnPLAGUES
Steve Holt is a bastard.
User Info.
Solid interview and a solid dude. Saw them just last night at the Fox Theater, and while it was weird seeing them on a stage like that (especially after seeing them on a one foot tall stage in a tiny cafe), they definitely gave it their all.

Oh, and if anyone from the LA area reads this, they announced last night that they'll be playing a show at Chain Reaction on 12/28, though not sure if it is a tour or just a single date. I have a feeling it'll be a special show though.
02:05 PM on 10/08/12
JennaRossity
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good read. Im super excited to see then with circa. Two bands I haven't been able to catch yet and I never thought I'd be able to see them at the same show.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos