Username
Password

02:56 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Carolina.Alex
they sound like a swan
Welcome, NC/...
Male - 22 Years Old
Any kind of legal supplement that is clearly aimed at smokers is going to be a ripoff.
03:23 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah, I just tried it because people in here were talking about it like a month ago and the reviews I read online sounded fucking great. I only spent like 5 bucks on one though, and it came with a free sleep-aid one with melatonin, so it wasn't the worst purchase I ever made haha
06:10 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Btw, the Kannabliss Couchlock shots are a joke. I tried two. Both times, drank it 15-20 mins before smoking (I read in a lot of reviews that's what people should do. Idk, maybe I should have smoked immediately), and barely noticed a difference. It felt like a slightly different high but I wouldn't say I was MORE high or high longer than usual.

Thanks for the update - I kind of figured they'd be a gimmick, but I was fairly curious... I don't think you should've smoke immediately, I've heard to wait at least 20 minutes and even 30... don't know if maybe you didn't wait long enough, but more than likely they are just bunk
09:14 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Damn, now i'm looking at the Extreme Q vape too. I really prefer the ones with bags. Hmmm....

Last night I had a brownie and smoked 2 bowls. We then all proceeded to have a war with these guns that shoot little foam bullets in the living room, haha. It was awesome.
10:36 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Carolina.Alex
they sound like a swan
Welcome, NC/...
Male - 22 Years Old
packing up a bowl after getting off work is heaven
04:05 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
Pembroke Pines, FL
Male - 24 Years Old
My friend has an Extreme Q that I smoke out of regularly, I love it. Vaping is fantastic, the only thing you have to be wary of is how often you smoke and what it does to your tolerance. I have been gifted with an incredibly low tolerance for cheeba/alcohol, but my aformentioned friend has not. He used to only vape and now it takes him 2 or 3 times more bud to get high then it used to.
06:41 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
My friend has an Extreme Q that I smoke out of regularly, I love it. Vaping is fantastic, the only thing you have to be wary of is how often you smoke and what it does to your tolerance. I have been gifted with an incredibly low tolerance for cheeba/alcohol, but my aformentioned friend has not. He used to only vape and now it takes him 2 or 3 times more bud to get high then it used to.
If i'm vaping like 2-3 bowls a night, it shouldn't effect my tolerence TOO much, right?
08:02 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 21 Years Old
I've been really sick (coughing, sore throat and all that jazz) and I've been smoking a lot and now I can't get rid of the cough. Kill me
09:51 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I've been really sick (coughing, sore throat and all that jazz) and I've been smoking a lot and now I can't get rid of the cough. Kill me
just make a batch of brownies or a cake or something and eat edibles until you're better. Then you can still get high, and you'll get better faster.
10:08 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 21 Years Old
just make a batch of brownies or a cake or something and eat edibles until you're better. Then you can still get high, and you'll get better faster.

I actually had edibles the other day haha its just hard because I can't make them in my house and my best friend moved out of her apartment so she doesn't make them anymore. No one else makes them as good as her either
11:37 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
brighteye
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
Damn I want to get my card! The dispensary has a strain of green crack with 8.8% cbd!
11:43 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Damn I want to get my card! The dispensary has a strain of green crack with 8.8% cbd!
8.8% cbd? Damn, i didn't know they could get so high in cbd. Does it say the thc%?
12:00 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
brighteye
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
8.8% cbd? Damn, i didn't know they could get so high in cbd. Does it say the thc%?

Yeah me neither...the thc is 16.9%
12:04 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
packing up a bowl after getting off work is heaven

It seriously is, and that's why I don't smoke before work. When I'm off I know my High is going to be that much more satisfying.
04:09 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
Pembroke Pines, FL
Male - 24 Years Old
If i'm vaping like 2-3 bowls a night, it shouldn't effect my tolerence TOO much, right?

Honestly it might. My friend smoked multiple bowls daily and now he has to take week(s) off as a tolerance break if he wants to feel anything. If you have the option, I think vaping a bowl and then burning the residue is a good way to vary the intake and make sure your tolerance stays reasonable.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets