User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
"That's offensive, you're making jokes about rape."
"You don't like rape?"
"No!"
"That's weird, considering you wouldn't even be here today if your mother hadn't raped that homeless Chinese guy however many years ago."
05:14 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Smash Adams
I'm a mouse duh
Long Island
Male - 26 Years Old
i'm trying to get into this show, just watched the pilot and kind of hated it. does it get better?
I think if you go in just expecting a comedy you may be disappointed, it's not always funny or even fun
07:12 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
Oshawa, Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
The first time I saw the heckler bit is probably the most I've laughed at a television show ever.
08:22 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
The first time I saw the heckler bit is probably the most I've laughed at a television show ever.
Same episode for me, only it was the cop movie thing after it. The whole stretch from when he enters the casting office to that montage of awful "Your father's dead"s had me dying.
07:37 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
ThisIsNotDan
MA
Male - 23 Years Old
What a strange last episode, great end to my favorite season of this show so far
07:46 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Male - 26 Years Old
Hey guys, I just started writing for an entertainment blog covering tv comedy. My first article went live yesterday (it covers The Office) but I will probably cover Louie in some type of season 3 wrap-up. I'd appreciate it if you could hit it up. http://tvupmovement.blogspot.com/201...ng-of-end.html
08:10 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
My friend was talking the other day about how Louie is a new style of sitcom, rooted from the change in sitcom created by Seinfeld, and more built off Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm, which would be the 'missing link' in the equation of how a show could get weirder and more personal about the life of one man. Louie would be taking it to a different level tho. Thought it was interesting.
08:20 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
My friend was talking the other day about how Louie is a new style of sitcom, rooted from the change in sitcom created by Seinfeld, and more built off Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm, which would be the 'missing link' in the equation of how a show could get weirder and more personal about the life of one man. Louie would be taking it to a different level tho. Thought it was interesting.

I've always thought that Louie was similar to Curb with more drama thrown in... in any case, my 2 favorite shows quite possibly, ever.
08:28 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
I've always thought that Louie was similar to Curb with more drama thrown in... in any case, my 2 favorite shows quite possibly, ever.
That's what I'm saying, its a natural growth from that type of a show, which was a natural growth from Seinfeld. Sitcom evolution should be a class in some college.
08:48 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
That's what I'm saying, its a natural growth from that type of a show, which was a natural growth from Seinfeld. Sitcom evolution should be a class in some college.

I would major in that
05:32 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
Pembroke Pines, FL
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm starting season 3 tonight. How does it hold up compared to the last two?
05:37 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Pretty good. One of the better arcs of any comedy I've seen towards the end. And the beginning is still great.
06:21 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
Pembroke Pines, FL
Male - 24 Years Old
Pretty good. One of the better arcs of any comedy I've seen towards the end. And the beginning is still great.

Perfect. I loved the Duck arc from last season so I'm sure this one is executed just as well.
06:31 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Star Slight

Solidifies it as a top 3 show on tv
10:20 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Thomas Balkcom
www.twitter.com/thomasbalkcom
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 26 Years Old
Staff Member
won't see new episodes until spring 2014.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos