Password
This Thread is Closed.

11:00 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
dinosaursenior
No Avatar Selected
UK
Male
Anybody recommend Sleeping Dogs? I enjoyed the demo but not sure if I should buy the whole game, particularly with so many other good games out or out soon. Just looking for a good action game.
09:57 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
I learned today that Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD is not worth 15 bucks. Not horrible by any means but definitely not worth that much, I have the buyers remorse with this one.
01:11 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
done
No Avatar Selected
yeah they definitely sort of just threw you into the game so i can see how you felt that way.

i love that the killstreaks or whatever remained with a support side vs. an assault side. really lets you keep contributing to the game based on the way the match is going.

definitely excited for it now. the buddy system seems like it could be awesome if you got a good teammate with you.

yeah, any tips for the mortar strike or guided missile? apart from getting the jump on people and them not knowing you are designating their area or trying to predict where people will move to i'm not too sure on them, apart from spamming them on the objective if it's been planted. i usually end up wasting them

i've also been killed by the fucking axe a few times hahaha

the main problem i've had is when i'm low on ammo/low health my buddy/anyone won't give me any
01:28 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Your wick won't burn away
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Really thinking about getting Dishonored. Looks extraordinary. I'm going to get it eventually but I'm already running low on my paycheck, can't decide if I want to wait a week, haha.
10:09 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
I learned today that Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD is not worth 15 bucks. Not horrible by any means but definitely not worth that much, I have the buyers remorse with this one.
Yeah, not sure if you're fimilar with Totalbiscut, but he does youtube reviews of games and it's not even really a true HD remake. It was pretty awful. I was going to get it till I saw that, glad I held off.
10:35 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah, not sure if you're fimilar with Totalbiscut, but he does youtube reviews of games and it's not even really a true HD remake. It was pretty awful. I was going to get it till I saw that, glad I held off.

I haven't heard of him but I'll look into his reviews. I really want to delete it but I'm going to do the right thing and painfully play through it before I delete it. I'm also never going to trust PSN ratings again either.
04:42 AM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
dinosaursenior
No Avatar Selected
UK
Male
Really thinking about getting Dishonored. Looks extraordinary. I'm going to get it eventually but I'm already running low on my paycheck, can't decide if I want to wait a week, haha.

I might have to get this one too. Watched a gameplay video the other day, the powers and different approaches you can take look awesome.
05:19 AM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
I might have to get this one too. Watched a gameplay video the other day, the powers and different approaches you can take look awesome.

Just picked it up and it's great so far, the missions are huge and it's a lot of fun to just say screw the objective and explore the environment. Not sure if I would give a recommendation to drop 60 on it yet tho, hasn't hit me with the "wow" factor yet. But I'm only like 4 hours in.
05:30 AM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
I really couldn't get into Dishonored. Cool idea/concept but it didn't really click with me. Maybe down the road it will.
05:45 AM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm probably weird, but I think I'd be more interested in Dishonored if it was in third person.
09:00 AM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
dash64
This Is My Design
San Antonio, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm probably weird, but I think I'd be more interested in Dishonored if it was in third person.

I love the game, but I agree. The main character looks so badass and I feel like every game that comes out these days is first person.
11:38 AM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
3rd person Dishonored would basically be Assassin's Creed.
06:32 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
nowFace
You're irreversible
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
I was going to buy dishonored, but I just paid rent and my insurance. Plus Xcom got pretty good reviews and I'm kinda burnt out right now on FPS especially since Halo comes out next month. Xcom is a breath of fresh air.
10:07 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
I really couldn't get into Dishonored. Cool idea/concept but it didn't really click with me. Maybe down the road it will.
Felt the same as this. Looks really cool, just not my cup of tea.
10:49 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
How far did you guys get into it? After the first mission (basically when you get Blink) it really starts opening up and becoming awesome.

The prologue didn't do a good job of setting up how the game actually plays.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos