Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

09:34 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Simulcast
No more gold lights
Male - 28 Years Old
That and social issues. pretty sure you're on the liberal side for them, right?

*Libertarian side
09:36 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old

I think we have discussed this before. I don't see a distinction between the two though.
09:37 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Simulcast
No more gold lights
Male - 28 Years Old
I think we have discussed this before. I don't see a distinction between the two though.

We have. The distinction comes in the form of coercive actions taken by the government, for example promoting and or enforcing affirmative action or other racial quotas. I also am not too found of most kinds of government assistance.
09:47 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
We have. The distinction comes in the form of coercive actions taken by the government, for example promoting and or enforcing affirmative action or other racial quotas. I also am not too found of most kinds of government assistance.
Okay fair enough. When I hear social issues, I think of issues that invoke religious defenses, mainly marriage and abortion. What you are against is just because of core beliefs so thats different in my mind.
09:51 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I have such a headache trying to dispute all the ridiculous errors on my credit reports >_<

The only credit I have is my student loans and yet there are like unpaid civil court judgments on there for some reason. Makes no sense.
09:53 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
apoemtothedead
ppppppppttttttttt.
TX
Male - 26 Years Old
I have such a headache trying to dispute all the ridiculous errors on my credit reports >_<

The only credit I have is my student loans and yet there are like unpaid civil court judgments on there for some reason. Makes no sense.
You probably should have paid the civil court judgments, bro.
09:55 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
You probably should have paid the civil court judgments, bro.
It was kinda tough to pay off those judgments when they happened while I was 17
09:59 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
apoemtothedead
ppppppppttttttttt.
TX
Male - 26 Years Old
It was kinda tough to pay off those judgments when they happened while I was 17
Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fime.
10:06 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
@RBReich: Gallup has O leading R 5% because part of poll was done over weekend after jobs report. Pew poll showing R 4% ahead of O done before report.
10:29 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
@RBReich: Gallup has O leading R 5% because part of poll was done over weekend after jobs report. Pew poll showing R 4% ahead of O done before report.

This makes me feel a lot better.
11:17 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
S/T
There's a lot of buzz around Lenny
If I don't see a single Mexican Mitt Romney Halloween costume I'm not going to be happy.
11:22 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
luckykaruba
Jazz Baby
Female - 28 Years Old
Late but PETA sucks.
05:34 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
@ppppolls: Our weekly national poll for @DKElections finds Mitt Romney leading for the first time all year, 49-47: http://t.co/ndCWVL4G
06:09 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
I dunno. The congressional leadership right now is basically opposed to their own views from 10 years ago. Is it because Obama is president? No idea. But Obama doesn't understand negotiating very well - his first offer is a reasonable compromise to which they say no fucking way, then he gives a compromise that gives them 95% of what they want.
to the first: yes. to the second: he's learned a bunch, it's only taken 3 years.
Republicans probably won't win the Senate.
it's funny because they should be destroying the democrats right now, in the preidential, house, and senate elections.
Agree with your points. I guess I just see them leading of where the Bush Administration left off. They won't be as far to the right as the House is but maybe in line with the Senate. So I guess where the political battles have been fought not much with change. Some Obama policies will also be rolled back I'd have to assume. SCOTUS change could be huge though.
so republicans admit, albeit mostly tacitly, that the bush administration sucked. so if it sucked, but they're continuing literally the exact same plan as he had, what do they think he did poorly?
There really weren't many changes when they had control. We got a conservative health care fix.
the house had some decently progressive legislation, it just got bogged down/died in the senate.
And then he promises he'll somehow fix everything by doing it, too. Guy's a douche.
bingo.
@ppppolls: Our weekly national poll for @DKElections finds Mitt Romney leading for the first time all year, 49-47: http://t.co/ndCWVL4G
based off of a debate where he lied or was deliberately vague on all of his policies. what a fucking country we live in.
06:57 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 23 Years Old
It's pretty great and you suck.
They are doing well this season, but I have considered them overrated in the past. I do get a kick out of the fact that Urban Meyer came out of retirement to coach a team that Gator fans despise.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos