Username
Password

09:23 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
TomFoolery
one time I went to the superbowl
C-Town
Male - 26 Years Old
I guess I just find it astonishing that people, such as yourself constantly talk down on how you suck at this game or whatever but then you look at your record and you're 8-0 lol. It's just like....wat?

You want to really suck at this game? Take tips from myself for example....someone who actually, literally is terrible at this game.
brandon is good because he does not make mistakes. Its a very conservative and methodical game and its annoying, but its probably the ideal way to play this years game. I threw 6 INT's in that game and never felt like I was getting dominated.

On a side note, and I am noticing this on my end playing defense as well (obviously a lot of this has to do with my being dumb since I lead the league in INTS) but interceptions are WAY fucking high in this game. The average team INT's is astounding.

Once this season is over we should examine the team total INT's and compare that to where normal NFL teams are and adjust that if we have a slider because I know multiple people have had crazy games throwing a fuck ton of interceptions. (dave threw 9 versus slyck, I am not saying hoorayitsdave is the fuckin man but hes a pretty consistent user).

Thats my 2 cents, overall the defense is way better this year but it seems to be a bit much
09:27 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
The Grey Man
Team Larz
Chicago, IL
Male - 25 Years Old
GG Rolph, was a very close game. Thought I was done for after being done 7-17 for a bit
09:27 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Dswan3199
Get ready for the dawg pound...
Avon Lake
Male - 26 Years Old
I cant seem to figure this year out... my players all see to be retarded and just not block, my D players just run right into the blockers or just nothing at all.. and honestly... i just dont have time or care to get any better... i like playing this game with yall but im just accepting the fact that im just a terrible user this year and am going to be one of the worst users in madden 13
09:28 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Broncokid768
classic
BR6CR2@gmail.com
Male - 22 Years Old
Playing this guy is like pulling teeth hes so good...and the play is in DAL playbook Shotgun formation Cowboy seams
10:16 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Broncokid768
classic
BR6CR2@gmail.com
Male - 22 Years Old
sorry. took longer than i thought. i can play now

God gg man you played so clean it was crazy. I wish i had the Jags D for FF in that game I would be one happy person your record does you no justice you are clearly (imo) the best player in this league hands down. Holy crap
10:31 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
Denver, CO
Male - 22 Years Old
yeah Badger is real good when he tries, which is not always the case
10:32 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Broncokid768
classic
BR6CR2@gmail.com
Male - 22 Years Old
man idk what i did to piss him off to make him try but it was beyond anybody i've played in here with you being a close second
11:38 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
daveacious
black galliger bitch
Male - 27 Years Old
matchups>>>
11:43 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
slyck
Bulls Beat the Knicks
On Top of NFC WEST
Male - 33 Years Old
brandon is good because he does not make mistakes. Its a very conservative and methodical game and its annoying, but its probably the ideal way to play this years game. I threw 6 INT's in that game and never felt like I was getting dominated.

On a side note, and I am noticing this on my end playing defense as well (obviously a lot of this has to do with my being dumb since I lead the league in INTS) but interceptions are WAY fucking high in this game. The average team INT's is astounding.

Once this season is over we should examine the team total INT's and compare that to where normal NFL teams are and adjust that if we have a slider because I know multiple people have had crazy games throwing a fuck ton of interceptions. (dave threw 9 versus slyck, I am not saying hoorayitsdave is the fuckin man but hes a pretty consistent user).

Thats my 2 cents, overall the defense is way better this year but it seems to be a bit much
Although atleast 5 of those int's were user picks
11:45 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Bob_Loblaw
what is a honey boo boo
12:04 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Vanislh
Believeland
Cleveland
Male - 22 Years Old
getting paid to do my homework at the desk shift from 12-4. woo!
06:43 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
WardCity
AP Madden Hot Dog Eating Champ
On top of NFC WEST
Female - 25 Years Old
getting paid to do my homework at the desk shift from 12-4. woo!

shoooop dat woooop
08:14 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
TomFoolery
one time I went to the superbowl
C-Town
Male - 26 Years Old
good morning AP
08:15 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Vanislh
Believeland
Cleveland
Male - 22 Years Old

#TEAMOHIO
08:32 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
livethesounds
There is no try
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
any chance this advance today? i think there's only two games left. at least that's what it shows on the website.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos