Fucking props bro.
10:15 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
i skipped class and read every single page of dog-shaming.com

Haha I'm skipping class and I'm just reading boring celebrity gossip. I walk to school and I was not about to brave the gnats to walk up two giant steep hills for one class that always gets out early anyway.

/cool story
10:19 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 23 Years Old
Haha I'm skipping class and I'm just reading boring celebrity gossip. I walk to school and I was not about to brave the gnats to walk up two giant steep hills for one class that always gets out early anyway.

/cool story

haha, totally justified. i walk to school too and it's cold and raining, so.. looking at pictures of dogs and eating a doughnut>>>getting dressed and learning. EVERY.TIME.
10:23 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
haha, totally justified. i walk to school too and it's cold and raining, so.. looking at pictures of dogs and eating a doughnut>>>getting dressed and learning. EVERY.TIME.

Haha yes. I wouldn't mind walking if there weren't hills, but it takes me half an hour each way to walk, and because my school is on a giant hill I'm all sweaty when I get there. Then I walk home and my house is on a giant hill too haha. Sucks walking all that way for one class. I stayed up late playing the Sims and was too tired for that nonsense today lol
07:05 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
corrupt_rocker
infinite.
Jersey
Female
I hope she makes you happy. She is really pretty.
07:34 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
sweetforever
Penn
Male - 27 Years Old
Can't get a read off of you. You say you miss me a lot, but you were the one who distanced yourself from me
09:39 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
We're putting my dog down tomorrow. I've had her since I was in kindergarten. I'm not a very emotional person and my sister keeps saying she wishes she had a heart of steel like mine, but I don't really know how to deal with things. The only people I've had die in my life have been when I was too young, or they live out of state and I barely saw them, so it's easy not to deal with. I acknowledge the death, but don't think about it and I separate myself from it mentally. I don't really know how I am going to deal with it tomorrow. We had to buy a blanket to bury her in today and it was surreal. It's going to be odd not seeing her every day, and calling only one dog to go out to the bathroom instead of two. Like, I feel like I'm still going to call her name and look for her when I get home from class.

Also, found a lot of pictures of me and my ex that I didn't know were on my hard drive. In an oddly coincidental move, Taylor Swift's White Horse came on Pandora when I was looking through them haha. Kinda ruined the whole 'not thinking about' strategy I have going. Deleted a bunch, but kept some because I looked good in them (lol) and some were vacation photos or other significant moments in my life like graduation and moving for college. What a depressing night.
11:20 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
corrupt_rocker
infinite.
Jersey
Female
I'm so fed up with who I am.
01:03 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
abbysmith
Que será será
Boston, MA
Female - 19 Years Old
I thought I was getting over him, but the past few days I can't stop thinking about him. I texted him yesterday and he didn't respond and it's eating me up. What is wrong with me.
06:10 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 23 Years Old
I thought I was getting over him, but the past few days I can't stop thinking about him. I texted him yesterday and he didn't respond and it's eating me up. What is wrong with me.

I try not to comment on anyone's secrets, but girl, don't think anything is wrong with you...especially not because he didn't text you back! It's normal to randomly miss your ex, but don't think anything is wrong with you because of it. Everyone lapses and talks to their ex and if it's meant to be with you guys someday, it'll be when the time is right.

I had to comment because I don't like to see girls think something is wrong with them because of their ex.

tldr: boys are dumb, don't worry. :)
07:12 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
It's strange how the places I seem to miss the most are the places where I was most unhappy.
08:06 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
abbysmith
Que será será
Boston, MA
Female - 19 Years Old
I try not to comment on anyone's secrets, but girl, don't think anything is wrong with you...especially not because he didn't text you back! It's normal to randomly miss your ex, but don't think anything is wrong with you because of it. Everyone lapses and talks to their ex and if it's meant to be with you guys someday, it'll be when the time is right.

I had to comment because I don't like to see girls think something is wrong with them because of their ex.

tldr: boys are dumb, don't worry. :)
Aw thanks babe <3 I just get all down about it, we only broke up like 4 weeks ago so it's still kinda fresh for me. Also he was my first boyfriend and we were together for over a year and lirghluighluirgg. I know that I'll be fine someday because I'm a strong girl but right now it sucks a lot.
08:18 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
White
A masochist cannibal dining alone.
Orgasmville, NA
Otherkin
I <3 boobs.
08:28 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
Aw thanks babe <3 I just get all down about it, we only broke up like 4 weeks ago so it's still kinda fresh for me. Also he was my first boyfriend and we were together for over a year and lirghluighluirgg. I know that I'll be fine someday because I'm a strong girl but right now it sucks a lot.

You have a good mindset. You are strong. Sometimes it can feel like you will never get over it, and people always say you will always love your first love or whatever, but eventually you do sort of start to forget. I knew I wanted to break up with my last ex for months - just this gut feeling, but my emotions would take over and I couldn't imagine breaking up because he was my first real love and it was so painful. Now I'm totally fine and don't know why I wasted so much of my time, and I'm kind of grossed out that I waited so long to do it because he was awful for me.

Just keep busy and jam out to Britney's songs Stronger and Lonely, and Xtina's Fighter on full blast while you drive around haha. So therapeutic. I've found that listening to break up songs about becoming stronger and independent as opposed to those mopey, why did you leave me kind of songs, helps tons. Feel better!
09:03 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
11:11
Soft sound
Temple, PA
Female - 22 Years Old
My mom cheated on my stepdad and now I have to deal with divorce again.

Not really a secret, but I didn't have anywhere else to put it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos