Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

New Invisible Children Documentary Released

Posted by: Paul Tao (10/08/12)
Invisible Children have released their new film MOVE, which you can view here.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
11:03 AM on 10/08/12
isntnikione
I've never heard of you either!
User Info.
as a graduate in international development, let me be the first to say: no, ta.

EDIT: and I suggest you check out War Child instead.
11:34 AM on 10/08/12
_><_
Registered Member
User Info.
Jackin' it in San Diego.
12:37 PM on 10/08/12
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
Aww look at them, trying to stay relevant.
01:18 PM on 10/08/12
assylarose
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Here is a full-on update from this morning! Invisible Children is definitely very relevant :D

Watch these clips- Jason discusses his challenges dealing with the pressures of the movement a few months back, and addresses accusations dealing with the financials and other ins/outs of the organization!

Also check out IC's newest film, MOVE!

http://www.businessinsider.com/kony2...erview-2012-10

It's all there- and if you have further questions: http://invisiblechildren.com/about/q-and-a/

Rock on, fellow absolutePUNKS!
01:47 PM on 10/08/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fake organization
02:10 PM on 10/08/12
neversaynever73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fuck....I had better go home and deactivate my facebook account for the next month or so then. Between the election and KONY 20(year goes here) im sure shit will be blowing up.
02:46 PM on 10/08/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Invisible Children lost a lot of momentum. They won't get back up from falling so hard. The world cared about Kony for like 5 minutes then stopped.
02:47 PM on 10/08/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
KONY 2012 MERICA YAHHH
10:27 PM on 10/08/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Smoke DZA
07:03 AM on 10/09/12
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
Why don't we protest like this for very serious issues going on in our country! For example, all the shit GMO food we all eat but nobody knows and the government is keeping it hidden by not labeling foods that are a GMO...about 80% of our food are GMO's. Effects of all this will show in the long run. You don't know what GMO's are? google it, you will be like whaaaaaat?? But nope, nobody will get together to fight this stuff. The government can sell their fake food shit but, they should label them thats what he problem is. Our rights here in the US are slowly being taken away and nobody cares. .Sorry for my rant. I know I will be attacked by 95% of people here. I just had to say it. I wanted to put this on a youtube comment but, noooo they have them blocked on there haha
09:58 AM on 10/11/12
ShayDe
User Info.
Why don't we protest like this for very serious issues going on in our country! For example, all the shit GMO food we all eat but nobody knows and the government is keeping it hidden by not labeling foods that are a GMO...about 80% of our food are GMO's. Effects of all this will show in the long run. You don't know what GMO's are? google it, you will be like whaaaaaat?? But nope, nobody will get together to fight this stuff. The government can sell their fake food shit but, they should label them thats what he problem is. Our rights here in the US are slowly being taken away and nobody cares. .Sorry for my rant. I know I will be attacked by 95% of people here. I just had to say it. I wanted to put this on a youtube comment but, noooo they have them blocked on there haha
you are correct sir
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums