Username
Password

05:05 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Murray or Ridley? Ridley's been doing a lot better, but he's got the tougher match-up. I'd like to think Murray will have a breakout game against the Ravens, but I'm not sure that Dallas O-line can help make that happen.
05:20 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
GrantCloud
Minneapolis
Male - 26 Years Old
would it be a wise choice to sell low on gates? i know the one minute i do trade him for something he will have a huge game.
05:30 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 26 Years Old
Somebody dropped Gates straight up in my league.
05:32 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
preppyak
To the face!
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
Would you bench Ridley going against the tough Seattle defense to start Lerod Stephens-Howling who is expected to get the start against an awful Buffalo D?
thing is, every report is saying that LSH will be lucky to get more than 10 touches. Until he proves he isn't made of glass, he's not gonna get the 15+ touches you'd need to start him over a legit back.
06:25 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
starshine1763
No Avatar Selected
Female
Attempting this trade, thoughts?

I give: Steven Jackson, Denarius Moore, Andre Roberts
I get: Welker

I can easily spare the three above (would probably pick up Randall Cobb or Andrew Hawkins if trade was approved). I'd like to upgrade at WR. Trade partner is 0-5 and has been so decimated by injuries that she can't even start a legit lineup this week.

Or would it be smarter to hang on to Roberts, offer Moore and SJax and advise her to pick up Cobb herself? Non-PPR.
06:38 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
When I fly solo, I fly so high
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
PPR flex: Vick Ballard, Andrew Hawkins or Brandon Gibson?
06:52 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
GrantCloud
Minneapolis
Male - 26 Years Old
Somebody dropped Gates straight up in my league.

yeah, i know i would probably get absolutely nothing in return for him, so i might just hang onto him another week or so and see if he finally can do something.
07:03 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
preppyak
To the face!
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
PPR flex: Vick Ballard, Andrew Hawkins or Brandon Gibson?
The PPR is the only thing that makes this tough. Vick Ballard is a no-go, he can't catch. Hawkins is probably the play, especially with Haden back playing Green. But, Gibson is definitely gonna get a bunch of targets with Amendola out.

I'd probably play Hawkins cause he has better odds of a TD, and honestly, WR's put up a ton of points v CLE. But Gibson probably ends up with more targets/catches, just not for that many yards
07:29 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 26 Years Old
Question: When do the playoffs start for you guys? My league starts with Week 14 and goes week 14, 15, 16.
07:42 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
preppyak
To the face!
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
Question: When do the playoffs start for you guys? My league starts with Week 14 and goes week 14, 15, 16.
Yep, same here. I think enough people learned not to get burned by Week 17
07:55 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
When I fly solo, I fly so high
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
The PPR is the only thing that makes this tough. Vick Ballard is a no-go, he can't catch. Hawkins is probably the play, especially with Haden back playing Green. But, Gibson is definitely gonna get a bunch of targets with Amendola out.

I'd probably play Hawkins cause he has better odds of a TD, and honestly, WR's put up a ton of points v CLE. But Gibson probably ends up with more targets/catches, just not for that many yards

Yeah. For some reason I have a good feeling about Gibson. Not really supported by any evidence
08:06 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
starshine1763
No Avatar Selected
Female
Ended up offering SJax, Moore and Rudolph for Welker. She's hurting at TE too and I don't need him after tomorrow (trade wouldn't even make it through till after then anyway).
09:45 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Donald Jones vs. Arizona
Sidney Rice vs. NE

I'm predicted to win this game by 80 so this isn't a make or break decision, just looking to start pulling away in my league and maximizing point differential is a good place to start.
10:13 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
Ahmad Bradshaw is playing SF. half ppr league. is he guaranteed some catches to offset what will probably be a mediocre, no-TD rushing day? or do i have more upside playing Burleson at PHI (or Bryant at BAL, Mike Williams at KC)... i mean in no other scenario would i be asking this question but SF's defense is just so fucking ridiculous at stopping the run, they shut EVERYBODY down. meanwhile you kinda have to pass well to beat the Eagles and all their CB talent might be focused in on Calvin.

also im nervous because im in first place and im playing the only other 4-1 team who has also scored the second most points.
11:38 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old

We're going 13, 14, 15 this year. Not taking risks when it comes to well, real teams not taking risks.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos