Password
This Thread is Closed.

01:19 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old
You guys just eat this up. Now I'll go back to being like the majority of the country and not care about this.

Romney, if we are to believe the stories released earlier in the campaign, seemed as a youngster to be a bit of a bully. Someone who treated others he viewed as "below him" like crap. His policies and some of the things he said, particularly during the Republican primaries, basically sound like adult versions of these beliefs. Especially the 47% comment.
01:19 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
You guys just eat this up. Now I'll go back to being like the majority of the country and not care about this.
Polls say the majority of the country did care about the 47% comments ... so, what again are you doing?
01:21 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
Nuns On A Bus
Hobson's Choice
Chico, California
Male - 22 Years Old
Romney, if we are to believe the stories released earlier in the campaign, seemed as a youngster to be a bit of a bully. Someone who treated others he viewed as "below him" like crap. His policies and some of the things he said, particularly during the Republican primaries, basically sound like adult versions of these beliefs. Especially the 47% comment.

Polls say the majority of the country did care about the 47% comments ... so, what again are you doing?

"This" means this, not "every stupid comment he has made in the past few months". Anyone with a brain knows that the 47% comments were stupid (note: this group does not include large portions of the Republican Party in 2012).
01:23 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
"This" means this, not "every stupid comment he has made in the past few months". Anyone with a brain knows that the 47% comments were stupid (note: this group does not include large portions of the Republican Party in 2012).
The polls, again, reflect that they do care about all the stupid comments/things he's done ... which is why he's losing the election.
01:28 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old

Okay, but I wasn't referring to these pictures, they simply brought up the topic of what Mitt was like as a younger man and how that would be compared/contrasted if similar news/pics of Obama came out.

I assumed they were fake when the first two were posted, mostly because of 1. What the bearded gentleman was wearing in the first picture and 2. The "old lady" in the second pic just looks like a young woman dressed in old lady garb.
01:28 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
Nuns On A Bus
Hobson's Choice
Chico, California
Male - 22 Years Old
Jeez, the fact that some people here were reading so much into fake photos is kinda depressing.

I'm going to make some photos of Obama doing coke with members of the Weather Underground while burning an American flag and send them to FoxNews, I imagine it would elicit a similar reaction.
01:35 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
Nuns On A Bus
Hobson's Choice
Chico, California
Male - 22 Years Old
The polls, again, reflect that they do care about all the stupid comments/things he's done ... which is why he's losing the election.

The polls also reflect that Romney is doing well.

Okay, but I wasn't referring to these pictures, they simply brought up the topic of what Mitt was like as a younger man and how that would be compared/contrasted if similar news/pics of Obama came out.

I assumed they were fake when the first two were posted, mostly because of 1. What the bearded gentleman was wearing in the first picture and 2. The "old lady" in the second pic just looks like a young woman dressed in old lady garb.

Okay, well sorry for lumping you in with the other post. Still, considering he is still doing fine in the polls indicates that the only Americans who really care enough about it to matter are the ones who would probably be voting for Obama anyway.
01:41 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
The polls also reflect that Romney is doing well.

Okay, well sorry for lumping you in with the other post. Still, considering he is still doing fine in the polls indicates that the only Americans who really care enough about it to matter are the ones who would probably be voting for Obama anyway.
No they don't. They reflect he's about to lose an election. How is that "fine"? There's one winner in this. Any other outcome is not fine.
01:44 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
Nuns On A Bus
Hobson's Choice
Chico, California
Male - 22 Years Old
No they don't. They reflect he's about to lose an election. How is that "fine"? There's one winner in this. Any other outcome is not fine.

They reflect that he may lose the election but win the popular vote. This would indicate that a majority of the country doesn't care about the stuff that 20-something liberals on the internet care about. Which was my point.
01:50 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old
They reflect that he may lose the election but win the popular vote. This would indicate that a majority of the country doesn't care about the stuff that 20-something liberals on the internet care about. Which was my point.

Actually it just reflects that people in the south are really, REALLY voting against Obama this time...Obama's up in every other part of the nation.
01:52 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
There's a very rare chance that that happens. That does not indicate what you say it does, nor was that what your point originally stated.
01:53 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
S/T
There's a lot of buzz around Lenny
I'm going to make some photos of Obama doing coke with members of the Weather Underground while burning an American flag and send them to FoxNews, I imagine it would elicit a similar reaction.

Or you could show a little patience and wait for them to do it themselves?
01:58 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
dylanagibson
The Littlest Things
STJ MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Really, who didn't pick on someone in high school?
01:59 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
I didn't, although I did laugh this one time I saw a blind kid walk into a vending machine.
02:01 PM on 10/23/12 
User Info.
thesinkingship
Can't get that engine turned over
Tralfamadorian
Never picked on anyone in High School either.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos