Username
Password

12:37 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Alright, I'll start. Ill throw together my understanding of how this will work, and then we can turn that into something firm depending on the majority preference.
12:38 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Ya, I can throw in whatever input for a bit.
12:39 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
iden22
close call
Miami, FL
Male - 20 Years Old
7. Robert - 360 - Getting it tomorrow night
12:39 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
I'm reading through this stuff right now. Going to do some searching around for other leagues as well.
12:44 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Some impartial suggestions from someone who can't do this about CAW (take em or leave em):

-Everyone can have one CAW, home made, not based off of a real wrestler.
-No finishing moves as regular moves. If someone uses it as a finisher, it has to be a finisher.
-Have stat limits that increase when you accomplish a tier (say 60 for starting, 70 when win first tier, 80 when win second tier, 90 max when win the top title):
Rules to compete:

First tier: All new CAW wrestlers compete here. Can only compete for the lowest tier belt (I see people saying ECW championship?) This will be a CAW exclusive belt, no established wrestlers can compete

Second tier: If you won the first tier belt AND successfully defended it at a PPV once, you can move up to the next tier. The second tier is the IC/US title tier, as well as tag team eligable

Final tier: You must have held AND successfully defended the first tier title, one of the midcard belts for two PPV defenses, AND the tag team belt. Once you have done all those thing, you are allowed to compete for the WWE or World Championships. Once you win one, you can immediately increase your stats to 90.

The only exception would be, to keep the title matches competitive, have a rule that if you defend a title at 4 (or some other number) consecutive title matches, you can skip the tag belts. This way you can come up without being in a tag team, and people will try to retain as often as possible.

Thoughts? I'm bored haha
12:52 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i'm not as dumb as i am
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
That sounds good and simple enough.
12:54 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
bones jones
pee
Providence, RI
Male - 28 Years Old
yea please make a separate thread cause this sounds stupid as hell lol
01:05 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Alright, so:

Booking/GM/Authority: If we can get enough PS3 users, like 3 or so, to do this... than great. If not, maybe some regulars in the thread that don't have the game can step into these roles. GM makes the matches, constructs the card etc. Board of Directors oversee these decisions and have veto power, which arises when the majority of the board decides the GM made a bad call(s). I'd say that the GM has full control over Raw, but the GM and the board should work together in some way for PPV cards.

Weight Classes/Divisions:
(Assuming each member drafts three wrestlers)
WWE Championship: Any in-game or DLC wrestler from either Attitude Era or Modern Day. Stats must be atleast 80 overall. CAWs modeled after legitimate superstars work, too. No duplicates. Ex: no picking current Triple H if someone has already picked out AE Triple H.
Intercontinental Championship: Any in-game or DLC wrestler from either Attitude Era or Modern Day. Stats must be below 80 overall. CAWs modeled after legitimate superstars work, too. No duplicates. Ex: no picking current Triple H if someone has already picked out AE Triple H.
ECW Championship: CAWs only, preferably original content(not based off existing wrestlers). No DQ or count out. I'd say stats shouldn't be above 80 overall.

The Draft:
When we begin, we will do a random lottery to decide picking order. There are two rounds, with the first being for the WWE Championship division and the second being for the Intercontinental Title division. Obviously, this isn't necessary for the ECW division.

Schedule:
There will be four episodes of Raw, two weeks apart, before each PPV(6 a year). I figure we should do the Big Four, Elimination Chamber, and Money in the Bank, but obviously that will be a group decision. I say Raw should have 6 matches, and PPV's should have 8.

General:
-Initial championships decided by tournaments. Loser bracket of the WWE Championship tourney comprises the Intercontinental Championship tournament. ECW Championship tourney comprised of hardcore matches.
-Next chance for entry in the league will be the Royal Rumble in January.
-Formation of factions, heel turns, face turns, etc. - all fair game. But don't abuse these, or you're out.
01:06 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
CIMA
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!Y ES!YES!
Manchester, England
Male - 26 Years Old
Just finished watching HIAC. Thought it was good overall.

Both Sheamus/Big Show and PTP/ReyCara wre great, best matches of the night for me. Thats following by the tag title match.

Not much to say about the main, not overly fond of the finish, but the match itself was fine for what it was.
01:06 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
yea please make a separate thread cause this sounds stupid as hell lol

We'll make a thread when we have it figured out enough to post a real set of rules.
01:08 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Some impartial suggestions from someone who can't do this about CAW (take em or leave em):

-Everyone can have one CAW, home made, not based off of a real wrestler.
-No finishing moves as regular moves. If someone uses it as a finisher, it has to be a finisher.
-Have stat limits that increase when you accomplish a tier (say 60 for starting, 70 when win first tier, 80 when win second tier, 90 max when win the top title):
Rules to compete:

First tier: All new CAW wrestlers compete here. Can only compete for the lowest tier belt (I see people saying ECW championship?) This will be a CAW exclusive belt, no established wrestlers can compete

Second tier: If you won the first tier belt AND successfully defended it at a PPV once, you can move up to the next tier. The second tier is the IC/US title tier, as well as tag team eligable

Final tier: You must have held AND successfully defended the first tier title, one of the midcard belts for two PPV defenses, AND the tag team belt. Once you have done all those thing, you are allowed to compete for the WWE or World Championships. Once you win one, you can immediately increase your stats to 90.

The only exception would be, to keep the title matches competitive, have a rule that if you defend a title at 4 (or some other number) consecutive title matches, you can skip the tag belts. This way you can come up without being in a tag team, and people will try to retain as often as possible.

Thoughts? I'm bored haha
It's could work, but I'm a huge fan of the CAW ECW idea and I think the tier system might over complicate things a bit. Posted my ideal guidelines as well.
01:09 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
Or we can make a thread and just talk it out in there.
01:09 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Alright, so:

Booking/GM/Authority: If we can get enough PS3 users, like 3 or so, to do this... than great. If not, maybe some regulars in the thread that don't have the game can step into these rules. GM makes the matches, constructs the card etc. Board of Directors oversee these decisions and have veto power, which arises when the majority of the board decides the GM made a bad call(s). I'd say that the GM has full control over Raw, but the GM and the board should work together in some way for PPV cards.

Weight Classes/Divisions:
(Assuming each member drafts three wrestlers)
WWE Championship: Any WWE wrestler from either Attitude Era or Modern Day. Stats must be atleast 80 overall. CAWs modeled after legitimate superstars work, too. No duplicates. Ex: no picking current Triple H if someone has already picked out AE Triple H.
Intercontinental Championship: Any WWE wrestler from either Attitude Era or Modern Day. Stats must be below 80 overall. CAWs modeled after legitimate superstars work, too. No duplicates. Ex: no picking current Triple H if someone has already picked out AE Triple H.
ECW Championship: CAWs only, preferably original content(not based off existing wrestlers). No DQ or count out. I'd say stats shouldn't be above 80 overall.

The Draft:
When we begin, we will do a random lottery to decide picking order. There are two rounds, with the first being for the WWE Championship division and the second being for the Intercontinental Title division. Obviously, this isn't necessary for the ECW division.

Schedule:
There will be four episodes of Raw, two weeks apart, before each PPV(6 a year). I figure we should do the Big Four, Elimination Chamber, and Money in the Bank, but obviously that will be a group decision. I say Raw should have 6 matches, and PPV's should have 8.

General:
-Initial championships decided by tournaments. Loser bracket of the WWE Championship tourney comprises the Intercontinental Championship tournament. ECW Championship tourney comprised of hardcore matches.
-Next chance for entry in the league will be the Royal Rumble in January.
-Formation of factions, heel turns, face turns, etc. - all fair game. But don't abuse these, or you're out.

I like all of this. MITB/EC should def be the "other" PPV's. Love the Royal Rumble idea.
01:12 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
I think IC title should be up to 90 overall to make it more prestigious than the ECW.
01:14 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I think IC title should be up to 90 overall to make it more prestigious than the ECW.

If you wanna make a thread that'd be cool. How do you feel about dropping ECW to 70 instead? Either is fine though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets