User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
General:

1. Superstar Draft 11/5 during RAW
2. Championship Tournament to start 11/12/12
3. GM (last light) will create story lines based on the happenings of the initial championship tournament
4. 2 RAW events per month, 1 PPV every 5-6 weeks (roughly)

Participants:
1. M.Lee (David, dl9939) - CM Punk, Shane O'Mac
2. christopherTM - Daniel Bryan, JBL
3. AradiantSunrise (Bryan, Bryodos) - Edge, Drew McIntyre
4. DaveFeelsRight - Shawn Michaels, Ken Shamrock
5. BrokenParachute (John, Jlopiano44) - Brock Lesnar, Cactus Jack
6. Nolessthanblink (Erik, ICanMakeAMess11) - Triple H, Christian
7. Schlotty (Brandon, PandaTitMalk69)- The Rock (Attitude Era), John Cena
8. xslamfistx (Kevin, xYTHCxBEATDOWN) - Stone Cold Steve Austin (Attitude Era), Bret Hart
9. ChokeyChicken (Chad, CozySocks) - Chris Jericho (Attitude Era), Dolph Ziggler
10. LivingTheLyrics (Cam, BorkLaysHer) - The Undertaker, Heath Slater
11. Iden22 (Robert, Rubbertoeisking) - Randy Orton, Sheamus
12. GoWaitInTheCar (Todd, Todd Tondera) - Wade Barrett, Kane
13. WardCity - Big Show

Factions/Alliances:

1. GM must be informed prior to any interference in matches or any discussion in the thread. If you faction is approved you must provide a name, insert yourself into the story line you want via thread discussion (and GM approval) and the GM will work your faction into future storylines

Debuting Superstars:

1. New players (users that don't have the game by 11/5/12) will debut on the first APWWE RAW after a PPV (6-8 PPV's total, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, MITB, Elimination Chamber...maybe 2 others if it's successful)
2. New players must let the GM know via PM about their interest in the APWWE. Must inform me of what wrestler you want to use in the PM
3. New players can not let other APWWE members know of their debut
4. New players will be given a debut storyline by the GM, this storyline will be made to give the new player immediate feud with current player
5. Basically if you aren't in next week, I don't want you letting people know about your interest until your debut date...makes for awesome surprises if a random person picks up the game

Switching Superstars:

1. When you want to switch your switch must be approved by the GM. Otherwise, no go.
2. If you want to switch to someone please let us know before you get too involved as the said superstar you were. Planning things and getting pushes as them, then dropping, them is annoying for the simple fact that it makes managements job harder.
3. If you're going to switch from one person for whatever reason (too boring of moves/cant promo etc) you MUST make sure that the person you're going to switch to, you'll be comfortable with.
4.Keep these rules in mind and you'll make your job as well as ours more enjoyable. Switch constantly after getting booked in big things? That's fine but you MUST let us know before plans get too far. Follow these guidelines and we'll have no issues.

Winner: Randy Orton

Current Champions:

APWWE: The Rock
APIntercontinental: Heath Slater
01:22 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Hell yeah
01:22 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Alright, so:

Booking/GM/Authority: If we can get enough PS3 users, like 3 or so, to do this... than great. If not, maybe some regulars in the thread that don't have the game can step into these roles. GM makes the matches, constructs the card etc. Board of Directors oversee these decisions and have veto power, which arises when the majority of the board decides the GM made a bad call(s). I'd say that the GM has full control over Raw, but the GM and the board should work together in some way for PPV cards.

Weight Classes/Divisions:
(Assuming each member drafts three wrestlers)
WWE Championship: Any in-game or DLC wrestler from either Attitude Era or Modern Day. Stats must be atleast 80 overall. CAWs modeled after legitimate superstars work, too. No duplicates. Ex: no picking current Triple H if someone has already picked out AE Triple H.
Intercontinental Championship: Any in-game or DLC wrestler from either Attitude Era or Modern Day. Stats must be below 80 overall. CAWs modeled after legitimate superstars work, too. No duplicates. Ex: no picking current Triple H if someone has already picked out AE Triple H.
ECW Championship: CAWs only, preferably original content(not based off existing wrestlers). No DQ or count out. I'd say stats shouldn't be above 80 overall.

The Draft:
When we begin, we will do a random lottery to decide picking order. There are two rounds, with the first being for the WWE Championship division and the second being for the Intercontinental Title division. Obviously, this isn't necessary for the ECW division.

Schedule:
There will be four episodes of Raw, two weeks apart, before each PPV(6 a year). I figure we should do the Big Four, Elimination Chamber, and Money in the Bank, but obviously that will be a group decision. I say Raw should have 6 matches, and PPV's should have 8.

General:
-Initial championships decided by tournaments. Loser bracket of the WWE Championship tourney comprises the Intercontinental Championship tournament. ECW Championship tourney comprised of hardcore matches.
-Next chance for entry in the league will be the Royal Rumble in January.
-Formation of factions, heel turns, face turns, etc. - all fair game. But don't abuse these, or you're out.

this is all fantastic. I LOVE all of it, especially the (3) leagues (keeps it simple/exciting) and the differentials between each. basically we have main event/mid card/CAW.

fantastic.
01:23 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old

name/system/date of purchase
01:24 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I have Xbox. Is this gonna be a PS3 thing?
01:24 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
How do we want to work tag teams? Or do we at all?
01:25 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
Like I said in the last thread, I think the IC should be up to 90 overall to make it more prestigious than the ECW Championship.

And are we going to have a separate mini show for ECW or not? Maybe like three matches or something?
01:25 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
this is all fantastic. I LOVE all of it, especially the (3) leagues (keeps it simple/exciting) and the differentials between each. basically we have main event/mid card/CAW.

fantastic.

Thanks man! A lot of it is inspired by stuff you came up with so good on you too. This is all totally open for debate obviously.
01:26 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old

Nope, 360!
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old

Whatever majority is. Looks like it's going to be Xbox.
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old

you should go read the last 4-5 pages of the thread today. most guys have xbox so its an xbox league. we are trying to get 3 or so PS users to be the "board of directors"
01:27 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
How do we want to work tag teams? Or do we at all?

it gets complicated there. maybe we can try to implement a tag team division after we get this set up and learn the ropes of what can be done and what can't? maybe we can do a huge tag team belts thing for our WM PPV.
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
And are we going to have a separate mini show for ECW or not? Maybe like three matches or something?

I figured it could just be a division but I like the mini-show idea alot. As for raising ECW, that's up to everyone's preferences I suppose.
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah, I am gonna go back and read the thread. Sounds good though. I'm going to order it today. I just don't want it to get delivered tomorrow lol the hurricane is fucking shit up.
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
This league has its own dirt sheet hahahaha.

http://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t204...-xwl-dirtsheet

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version