AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Live Coverage: Fun Fun Fun Fest 2012

Posted by - 09:21 AM on 11/02/12
Good morning from Austin, TX. Today starts the first day of the seventh annual Fun Fun Fun Fest. Last night I saw great sets from Superchunk, Dwarves and The Impalers. Be sure to follow me through the weekend on our new Instagram feed: @absolutepunk. I'll be making plenty of snide remarks which may not reflect the views of this site through my Twitter here. If you're down here for the weekend, be sure to say "Hi!" and come pit with me during Converge tonight. I'm just kidding, I don't want to be killed the first day, but I'll see you there, I'll be the old guy in the back.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
09:55 AM on 11/02/12
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
User Info.
Good morning from Austin, TX. Today starts the first day of the seventh annual Fun Fun Fun Fest. Last night I saw great sets from Superchunk, Dwarves and The Impalers. Be sure to follow me through the weekend on our new Instagram feed: @absolutepunk. I'll be making plenty of snide remarks which may not reflect the views of this site through my Twitter here. If you're down here for the weekend, be sure to say "Hi!" and come pit with me during Converge tonight. I'm just kidding, I don't want to be killed the first day, but I'll see you there, I'll be the old guy in the back.

I'LL BE THERE SOON
10:09 AM on 11/02/12
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
I approve.
10:09 AM on 11/02/12
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
10:24 AM on 11/02/12
Cameronisonfire
I want my toast with butter and jam
User Info.
Headed down there in a bit. Ill be a cool kid in the back with you too. CHUGPARTYWOOOOO
10:32 AM on 11/02/12
ChaseTx
I'm just incredibly sad I'm not there.
03:19 PM on 11/02/12
Battle Hymns
Get up! Get up!
User Info.
Did anyone witness the full garbage can thrown into the crowd during municipal waste? Pretty humorous.
10:33 AM on 11/04/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm hoping by this time next year I will be living in ATX.
01:18 PM on 11/04/12
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
I'm hoping by this time next year I will be living in ATX.
Why do you want to live in TX? Just curious...is it for work, friends live there, are you're moving on a whim?
01:32 PM on 11/04/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why do you want to live in TX? Just curious...is it for work, friends live there, are you're moving on a whim?
well to be honest, I never thought I would enjoy TX from what I normally think of TX from living in Upstate NY my whole life, but I had a close friend move down there and I went to visit him in March and after spending 4 days there I really fell in love with the place. Austin is totally different than I thought and probably different than the rest of TX. But to me, it was just a very lively fun city full of awesome music/bars, food places. (the food trucks are amazing) and overall i just got an invigorating feeling of being in a new place with lots of opportunity. The job market in Syracuse is non-existent and I have kind of just reached a dry period in life here and wanna move someplace new where i know people and can get a new start and try to further my employment opportunities.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos