AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:19 PM on 10/31/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
what changes to the sliders did you make out of curiosity? also sorry jack and suns guy for probably having the games sim, still no power. but hope I won.

i lowered all shooting sliders to 40 from 50 and upped the computer defense from 50 to 60. let me know if it's working out.
08:09 AM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
You Vandal
What she order? Fish filet.
Chicago, IL
Male - 26 Years Old
i lowered all shooting sliders to 40 from 50 and upped the computer defense from 50 to 60. let me know if it's working out.
I played one game last night and definitely noticed it was more difficult. Instead of blowing out the computer by 10-15, I won by 2 when the CPU missed a shot at the buzzer.
03:34 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
Staff Member
I'm out of the league. I'm not forcing anything with Westbrook, he would start a game like 15 for 15, go cold, and I would hardly shoot with him again. He gets a ton of passing lane steals and takes it to the hoop, I have not broke a rule, nor have I spammed Westbrook, I had Derek Fisher guarding me one game. Everytime I went to the hoop and the center slid off and went to the middle, I would dish it out.

Ask TSL, I do not spam Westbrook. He kicked my ass with Paul, but he wasn't spamming it at all. Korver, Morrow, Pierce, Gibson, Ersan etc. all get the ball off of passes.

Super lame man. I thought this was sim style, not evenly divide shots. I can't help it if Westbrook is shooting an absurd percentage, if I have a hot Westbrook, or Thomas Robinson one on one with their guy, I take Westbrook.

I'm out if that's the way it's going to be though.

I couldn't believe the D the computer was throwing on Westy, triple teaming him, I would just pass it out and rack up assists. It's all good though, good luck with your league man, I hope it works out, but I can't not take an open shot. And I hate Pierce, and his huge contract. Haha.

wait til you piss him off enough that he kicks you before you leave. cause now I have power back and we have a game scheduled and I wanna beat your ass ;)
05:38 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
wait til you piss him off enough that he kicks you before you leave. cause now I have power back and we have a game scheduled and I wanna beat your ass ;)

ain't nobody getting pissed off at anything in this league. it would just be nice if everyone involved in it were cool people.
05:52 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
Staff Member
ain't nobody getting pissed off at anything in this league. it would just be nice if everyone involved in it were cool people.

oh for sure..I'm just looking forward to showing him how to beast the proper way.
07:47 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
#BUCWILD
oh for sure..I'm just looking forward to showing him how to beast the proper way.

I'd love to play you before I leave buddy.
08:15 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
Staff Member
I'd love to play you before I leave buddy.

I'll be on tonight for a little bit if you'll be around
08:57 AM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
DLBogosian
Finch tech, UTG writer, @dlbogosian
New York City
Male
I'd still be up for joining if you guys have a spot open...
01:03 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
Staff Member
I'd still be up for joining if you guys have a spot open...

there's a ton of spots open, just pick a team
08:23 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
Send invite when rdy

we got a game
09:44 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
DLBogosian
Finch tech, UTG writer, @dlbogosian
New York City
Male
there's a ton of spots open, just pick a team

welp, I mean, you guys did fantasy teams, and I can't just like look in the league without someone throwing me a bone. So like, yeah.

I hadn't thought of just using the information in the thread to do that. haha. I'll be doing that today; my gamertag is Grassyknoll Dan.
11:23 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
domestica
myfavcoloris rainbow
cali
Male - 25 Years Old

Wat u doin todsy
12:35 PM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck

bout to run out and do some errands. ill quote you when im back.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos