AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Hot Topic News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Pre-Order Fall Out Boy's TTTYG & Panic! At The Disco's...

Posted by - 01:53 AM on 11/09/12
The vinyl represses for Fall Out Boy's Take This To Your Grave and Panic! At The Disco's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out can be pre-ordered now at Hot Topic. The site currently has a 25% promotion going, so I would take advantage of that if I were you.

Update: These are going fast.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 111
01:55 AM on 11/09/12
TheDillon
twitter.com/thedillon
User Info.
Ordered AFYCSO!
01:56 AM on 11/09/12
The_Effort
User Info.
WHOO!! Ordered both already!
01:56 AM on 11/09/12
Tyler Vagyler
Tight Dick Playa
User Info.
Ordered FOB. Tempted to get Panic.
01:58 AM on 11/09/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Ordered FOB. Tempted to get Panic.
I was thinking about Panic but I was like "when's the last time I went out of my way to listen to this album?" and I couldn't remember the last time so I passed.
02:17 AM on 11/09/12
Tyler Vagyler
Tight Dick Playa
User Info.
I was thinking about Panic but I was like "when's the last time I went out of my way to listen to this album?" and I couldn't remember the last time so I passed.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I am trying to get Pretty. Odd, though. It's surprisingly tough to find.
02:22 AM on 11/09/12
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
The Maiden LP is quite expensive. My brother has the 1st Pressing anyway.

Considering ordering FOB. Is anyone from the UK ordering?
02:42 AM on 11/09/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Fever would be awesome if only some of the synth songs weren't crap. fob has always been overrated 'round these parts, but grave is a good album, a lot better than cork tree anyways.

also, has anyone here not noticed how similar these two song's choruses are? cute was extremely well known by the time take this to your grave was released, how have fob gotten away with that shit?

the difference obviously being that cute without the e is by far the superior song.
02:53 AM on 11/09/12
anamericangod
User Info.
I listened just the other day. Still so good.
02:54 AM on 11/09/12
The_Effort
User Info.
Fever would be awesome if only some of the synth songs weren't crap. fob has always been overrated 'round these parts, but grave is a good album, a lot better than cork tree anyways.

also, has anyone here not noticed how similar these two song's choruses are? cute was extremely well known by the time take this to your grave was released, how have fob gotten away with that shit?

the difference obviously being that cute without the e is by far the superior song.

FOB link won't work on my phone. Which song was it? I'd like to compare for myself out of curiosity.
03:00 AM on 11/09/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
FOB link won't work on my phone. Which song was it? I'd like to compare for myself out of curiosity.
it's 'the patron saint of liars and fakes'. you can literally meld two song's choruses together.

"so when it all goes to hell, will you be able to tell?
this all, was only wishful thinking. this all, was only wishful thinking.
so will you tell all your friends, you've got your gun to my head?
this all, was only wishful thinking. this all, was only wishful thinking."
03:03 AM on 11/09/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Lol to you guys talking about something that's been mentioned for like, ten years now.
03:10 AM on 11/09/12
The_Effort
User Info.
Lol to you guys talking about something that's been mentioned for like, ten years now.

Never heard the comparison made before, so I was curious as to what song he was posting a link to. I can hear the connection, but it's never bothered me before and probably wont now.
03:51 AM on 11/09/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Hopefully these don't sell out before I get paid on Tuesday. I'm thinking they actually won't tho because this is the only place I've seen them posted.
04:11 AM on 11/09/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Did the FUCT pre order go up yet?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version