AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Century Media News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Century Media
Inside AP.net

Adam Elmakias + Oliver Sykes Team Up For Kenadee...

Posted by: Jake Denning (11/12/12)
Photographer Adam Elmakias and Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oliver Sykes have teamed up to raise money for Suicide Silence frontman Mitch Lucker's daughter, Kenadee. All money raised will go towards her education fund. Mitch recently passed away after a motorcycle accident. You can purchase the print here, as well as other prints here that will also contribute to the fund.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
10:23 PM on 11/12/12
leftapart
User Info.
Some pretty sweet prints in there; awesome idea for a phenomenal cause.
10:40 PM on 11/12/12
Djentleman
User Info.
ugh gotta feel for his band members too, still so sad & heartbreaking
11:10 PM on 11/12/12
Skinny blaque
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Damn this is such a touching story makes me feel horrible having a daughter myself

I'm sure she misses her dad
But it's great seeing a community coming together
01:56 AM on 11/13/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
He ain't too bad that Oli
02:36 AM on 11/13/12
elmakias
Anyone can be a fisherman in May
User Info.
Thanks Jake, appreciate it. In the first day here we have done 100 prints, people from all over the world. It should also be noted Oli is paying for everyones shipping out of pocket no matter where you live, as well as signing and writing a message on each print. So much respect to the guy.
06:09 AM on 11/13/12
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
User Info.
Thanks Jake, appreciate it. In the first day here we have done 100 prints, people from all over the world. It should also be noted Oli is paying for everyones shipping out of pocket no matter where you live, as well as signing and writing a message on each print. So much respect to the guy.
Very awesome.
06:31 AM on 11/13/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
I was hoping that I knew some kids in the old orchard prints, as its one of the old venues kids still talk about . Unfortunately I don't, but that woulda surely pushed prints .
08:42 AM on 11/13/12
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
Those prints with his little girl got me misty eyed. Never listened to Suicide Silence but I still feel for everyone that was a part of his life. Hopefully, they can raise a lot for his daughter.
08:57 AM on 11/13/12
Handraa
.-.-.-.-.
User Info.
This really makes me rethink what I thought of Oli. Dudes an alright guy, such a great cause.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests