Username
Password

02:37 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 28 Years Old
S/T >>> Enema = TOYPAJ > Neighborhoods = Dude Ranch > It Came From Uranus > Chesire Cat > Buddha
02:38 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 28 Years Old
Do you think it will be harder or easier for a leak to happen? I think it probably won't happen now that they're doing this by themselves.

Depends on how much press they do - if they send this out early to every website/magazine, it could still leak. If they keep it under wraps, probably nothing will leak until a stream.
02:48 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
jeffersin
I love you!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 22 Years Old
I remember he said something about shooting a fun video again, not song. I think it would be awesome for them to do just like the Foo Fighters. Awesome songs with funny videos.

Oh okay, yeah I think you're right. That would be a lot better.
03:20 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
I don't mind at all if they sound like they did on Enema or TOYPAJ. I just don't think silly lyrics talking about masturbating each others dads on christmas eve or something like that would sound natural at all.

But hey, I highly doubt these 3 playing anything together would ever disappoint me.

I used to think like this too, and then Neighborhoods came out.
04:06 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
Brazil
Male - 24 Years Old
It's coming on the 18th people!
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/169...s-new-ep.jhtml
04:23 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male

Lovely!! 3 days to enjoy it before the end of the world!!!

I don't think their will be an early leak being digital. No dodgy warehouse copies to be stolen. Like how watch the throne by jay and kanye never leaked being digital
05:46 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old

So awesome!!! Ah!!!
05:47 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
dirty sanchez
WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO STAY TRUE
STAY TRUEEEE
Mail - 22 Years Old
Awww yeah...
06:15 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
dunkinsdonut
No Avatar Selected
MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Lovely!! 3 days to enjoy it before the end of the world!!!

I don't think their will be an early leak being digital. No dodgy warehouse copies to be stolen. Like how watch the throne by jay and kanye never leaked being digital

End of the world album am confirmed
06:22 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Do you think it will be harder or easier for a leak to happen? I think it probably won't happen now that they're doing this by themselves.
doubt it. I have a feeling it will be a digital only release at least initially, most leaks come from a physical copy getting out early or a label stream.
08:02 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
HogarthHughes
all hail
Male - 23 Years Old
Such an exciting time to be a Blink fan. I hope they stick to their guns and release a new album within the next year. They seem inspired by the recording of the EP.
03:42 AM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
mazerfaka
Sweden
Male - 26 Years Old
I hope the EP goes in the same vein as TOYPAJ, god i love that album, the hidden tracks and the bonus tracks!
03:58 AM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
Brazil
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm listening to the Psycho White EP for the 1st time, and am I the only annoyed with how Travis holds himself back nowadays in his own tracks? Almost every drum track is played on electronic drums, and when he's on an actual drum set, his lines are flat and simple, just providing a background for the rapper singing whatever on top of it.

I'm not saying he's bad in anyway, just that I'd rather listen him actually playing drums on top of these hip hop tracks, just like he did on FIX YOUR FACE.
06:13 AM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
dunkinsdonut
No Avatar Selected
MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Woot guys! Preorders maybe today!
06:37 AM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm listening to the Psycho White EP for the 1st time, and am I the only annoyed with how Travis holds himself back nowadays in his own tracks? Almost every drum track is played on electronic drums, and when he's on an actual drum set, his lines are flat and simple, just providing a background for the rapper singing whatever on top of it.

I'm not saying he's bad in anyway, just that I'd rather listen him actually playing drums on top of these hip hop tracks, just like he did on FIX YOUR FACE.

What is this FIX YOUR FACE you speak of?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos