AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Say Anything News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Pre-Order Say Anything's "IDOTG" on Vinyl

Posted by - 01:39 PM on 11/16/12
You can pre-order Say Anything's In Defense of The Genre on 2xLP here. The album is set to release on January 15, 2013. The album includes 27 tracks on a 2XLP available in three colors 180 Gram Black (LTD 500), Purple (LTD 500) and Gold (LTD 1,500 Hot Topic Exclusive).

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 30
01:55 PM on 11/16/12
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Thirty bucks. Fuckin aye.
02:00 PM on 11/16/12
whitelightning7
Registered Member
User Info.
Thirty bucks. Fuckin aye.
That's the only thing holding me back from buying this bad boy.
02:09 PM on 11/16/12
fishguts182
Pop Punks For Hugs Not Thugs
User Info.
That's the only thing holding me back from buying this bad boy.
same here
02:11 PM on 11/16/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
30 bucks for a smattering of solid tracks and a lot of garbage? Nah.
02:13 PM on 11/16/12
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
If $30 is what it takes to complete my Say Anything vinyl discography, so be it.
02:26 PM on 11/16/12
Chalie22
User Info.
I'm surprise it wasn't a 150 dollars
02:27 PM on 11/16/12
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
If $30 is what it takes to complete my Say Anything vinyl discography, so be it.

Dont get me wrong, im a part of the few who love this album, but im willing to wait to see hot topics price. Ive been waiting for this to get pressed and 34 dollars shipped is a real kick in the nuts.
02:37 PM on 11/16/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I want this badly, but that just seems like too much, especially when you add in the $5 shipping. Will try to grab it from Hot Topic or Amoeba.
02:38 PM on 11/16/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm surprise it wasn't a 150 dollars
Haha, well-played.
02:54 PM on 11/16/12
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
User Info.
I kind of hate that all these represses are getting Hot Topic exclusivity because Hot Topic sucks at vinyl. From what I gather they only sell vinyl in a handful of stores, I've yet to see them announce preorders before it's actually up and running, and when they do ship vinyl it's in the most illogical way possible. I like that it seems like they're trying to get more into the record business but I just wish they'd be better at it.
02:58 PM on 11/16/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I want this badly, but that just seems like too much, especially when you add in the $5 shipping. Will try to grab it from Hot Topic or Amoeba.
shipping is only 3 dollars.

I picked this up cause 27 tracks for 33 dollars with shipping is not the worst thing I have ever seen. I have seen 30 dollar for a single LP at hot topic. Its not cheap but you are getting a lot of songs, a gatefold, a 180 gram option, and pre-order shipping.
03:12 PM on 11/16/12
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i wouldn't be surprised if it's $24.99 or more through hot topic considering it's a double LP. i'm just glad they didn't try to stretch it out to a 4xLP, which i wouldn't put past them.

I kind of hate that all these represses are getting Hot Topic exclusivity because Hot Topic sucks at vinyl. From what I gather they only sell vinyl in a handful of stores, I've yet to see them announce preorders before it's actually up and running, and when they do ship vinyl it's in the most illogical way possible. I like that it seems like they're trying to get more into the record business but I just wish they'd be better at it.

i HATE how they never announce preorders. you basically have to check back daily or get lucky to catch something that's in high demand once it's up for sale. they sent me a 7" in a bag once... pretty upset about that.
03:36 PM on 11/16/12
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
I thought 33 shipped seemed like a good deal considering shopradiocast usually sells single lps for mid 20's.
Just out of curiosity, when do hot topic pre orders go up?
04:18 PM on 11/16/12
Eostre
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
frustrated being from the UK. 50 dollars including delivery is INSANE, even for this.

dilemma.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version