AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

06:43 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
Have you heard their To Mitch 7"? 1 new song and 1 Weakerthans cover only released in Europe. It's floating around online somewhere.

Naw ill have to look into that
07:11 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
I never know what town you're in, except I know How To Dress Well is at the firebird tonight.

Was supposed to be seeing The Wonder Years tonight, but all three people I was supposed to go with bailed, so instead I cleaned and now I'm trying to motivate myself to do schoolwork.

Haha yeah I'm currently at the firebird right now. Bein here by myself is kinda weird but there seems to be a few other loners in the crowd
07:19 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
wait who kazey withman is he of muzik dizkoverie?
07:22 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
EndlessPrisoner
No Avatar Selected
College Park, MD
Male
wait who kazey withman is he of muzik dizkoverie?

sup max!!!!
08:25 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
barkjon
we were a roman candle
Seattle, WA
Male - 17 Years Old
Got in a mood to listen to the upsides and only had 3 songs from it on my ipod for some reason, 1 being hey thanks

sad shtuff

But I don't understand the "hate" for hey thanks...
08:50 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
mar_
Registered Loser
St. Louis/Chicago
Female - 23 Years Old
Don't dig going to shows alone?

I'm fine with it, but when my Dad gave me his car to use while I'm in school, the only thing I had to agree to was not going to shows at Pop's. I recently learned that actually means I'm just not to use the car to go to shows at Pop's by myself. The show tonight is at Pop's.

Plus, this year alone I've seen Yellowcard twice, The Wonder Years six times, and We Are The In Crowd once. I think I'm okay sitting this one out.
09:41 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
I'm fine with it, but when my Dad gave me his car to use while I'm in school, the only thing I had to agree to was not going to shows at Pop's. I recently learned that actually means I'm just not to use the car to go to shows at Pop's by myself. The show tonight is at Pop's.

Plus, this year alone I've seen Yellowcard twice, The Wonder Years six times, and We Are The In Crowd once. I think I'm okay sitting this one out.

How the fuck are you guys seeing TWY so many times?
09:46 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
I-75
Male - 22 Years Old
What is this that Jason's tweeting about the show tonight? Soupy went off on Ronnie Radke?
09:49 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
barkjon
we were a roman candle
Seattle, WA
Male - 17 Years Old
What is this that Jason's tweeting about the show tonight? Soupy went off on Ronnie Radke?

yeah, also wanna know.
09:51 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
Alma, MI
Male - 21 Years Old

I'm hoping there's video of this if it's true.
09:57 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
I-75
Male - 22 Years Old
I just don't understand how the two things are related in any way.
10:01 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
dontdrivenaked
South Bend, IN
Male - 21 Years Old

Wait what's going on? n00b question but who's Jason?

Edit: oh Tate. Nevermind.. I thought Jason was somebody in one of the bands on tour.
05:19 AM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
So glad there was so much love for me going on a few pages back.

Don't know why you guys are still mad. I left you all alone. What more do you want from me? Haha

Edit: Also, I'm on the KTTY is better than L&F team. I really loved L&F when it first came out but it didn't age well for me. Only a handful of songs I ever really want to listen to from it and the rest just kind f bore me. I have to listen to KTTY all the way through whenever I hear a song from it.
05:34 AM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
K. Leaving this group too. I was really enjoying my time away from all you assholes anyway. I really could care less to talk to any of you at all anymore. You're all so petty for no reason and I don't know how I didn't give up on interacting with you all a long time ago. Rant over. Bye.

I was in an awful mood that day when I said that and you guys getting all umad at me for such silly things set me off.

Sorry, I guess or whatever.
07:19 AM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
mar_
Registered Loser
St. Louis/Chicago
Female - 23 Years Old
How the fuck are you guys seeing TWY so many times?
GK Tour in Chicago twice, GK Tour in Little Rock, Bled Fest, TEN tour in Chicago.
I guess it was only five. I can't count. If I was crazy, I could've seen them Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this past weekend since I was in the same cities (minus the whole not being allowed to go to Pop's thing, and having better things to do while I was in Chicago), but I'm really not that crazy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos