Username
Password
The Rocket Summer News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rocket Summer
Inside AP.net

The Rocket Summer Announces B-Sides Series

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (11/29/12)
The Rocket Summer has announced the "Life Will Write The Words" b-sides single series. Starting December 18th, one song will be released every three weeks via iTunes, Amazon, etc. The first song released will be "Cars and The Pixies (Happy New Year)." They will also be selling an exclusive shirt with a lyric from "Cars"--a portion of the sale will go towards buying gifts for Angel Tree children. Head to the replies for a message from Bryce.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8.
08:08 PM on 11/29/12
Rohan Kohli
True Punk Fan
User Info.
MessageHey guys,

I’m super excited to announce the Life Will Write The Words B-sides single series. Starting Dec 18th, one new song will be released every 3 weeks via iTunes, Amazon etc. I’m quite pumped about this because all of these songs were intended to be on LWWTW but to keep the album at a reasonable length (in this era) the decision was made for some to stay behind for a bit. So I flipped some coins and these 3 songs were the unlucky ones. The first song to come out is titled CARS AND THE PIXIES (HAPPY NEW YEAR) and will be released Tuesday Dec 18th, the second song is titled ANNA and will be released on January 8th and the third is titled NOT RIGHT and will be released on January 29th.

Also, be sure and check out the “Cyber Monday” sale we have going on today. An exclusive shirt with a lyric from Cars and the Pixies is for sale and a portion of the proceeds will go to buying gifts for Angel Tree Children. Life Will Write The Words on CD is also available for only $5 today only. Christmas gifts, y’all!

Very grateful for music this Thanksgiving weekend but even more for you guys and your continued support of mine. Deepest thanks! I hope this finds you well.

PEACE.
Bryce
10:32 PM on 11/29/12
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
cool.
12:11 AM on 11/30/12
henry chinaski
User Info.
Really cool.
06:23 AM on 11/30/12