Password
This Thread is Closed.

09:35 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
ItsRyan
Spartans Will
Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Think I'll pass, ha. Dusseldorf remind me of Stoke.

Fair comparison, I like watching Stefan Aigner plus Frankfurt is in Europa position and just had a bad loss against Mainz so I'm interested to see how they respond.

On a side note, I was completely shocked today when I looked at the table and saw Leverkusen in second place. Where the fuck did that come from?
09:52 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
This is reinvention
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Fair comparison, I like watching Stefan Aigner plus Frankfurt is in Europa position and just had a bad loss against Mainz so I'm interested to see how they respond.

On a side note, I was completely shocked today when I looked at the table and saw Leverkusen in second place. Where the fuck did that come from?

I'm not overly shocked because Hypia clearly knows what he's doing and is using his experience well.. Leverkusen deserve to be where they are because they've done the business when other teams are dropping points, kinda like West Brom lol.
09:57 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
ItsRyan
Spartans Will
Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm not overly shocked because Hypia clearly knows what he's doing and is using his experience well.. Leverkusen deserve to be where they because they've done to business when other teams are dropping points, kinda like West Brom lol.

Liverpool legend!
10:14 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
ItsRyan
Spartans Will
Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
If anyone wants legit Sporting Clube De Portugal, Newcastle United, Italy, or Feyenoord Rotterdam kits the Puma site is having a 40% off everything site wide sale so you could get them for around $40 which isn't bad
10:36 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
This is reinvention
England
Male - 24 Years Old
If anyone wants legit Sporting Clube De Portugal, Newcastle United, Italy, or Feyenoord Rotterdam kits the Puma site is having a 40% off everything site wide sale so you could get them for around $40 which isn't bad

Nice, been waiting for an excuse to get a Feyenoord jersey.
10:46 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
ItsRyan
Spartans Will
Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Nice, been waiting for an excuse to get a Feyenoord jersey.

Here is the coupon code if they don't have it posted: SLICKPUMADEC12
10:47 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
This is reinvention
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Here is the coupon code if they don't have it posted: SLICKPUMADEC12

Thanks. I'll get on it now.
11:18 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Luka needs to shut the fuck up about wanting Bale to come to Madrid. Have a little professionalism, man.
11:34 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
This is reinvention
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Luka needs to shut the fuck up about wanting Bale to come to Madrid. Have a little professionalism, man.

Considering how the relationship between him and Levy broke down, i'm sure Modric doesn't give a shit. This is his way of getting back at Levy.
11:58 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
This is reinvention
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Take that, Milan.
12:07 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Considering how the relationship between him and Levy broke down, i'm sure Modric doesn't give a shit. This is his way of getting back at Levy.

Well that kind of plays into my whole "have a little professionalism" spiel, doesn't it? He's being a petulant child if that's his reasoning. Oh boo hoo the guy who runs the club wanted him to stick out the contract extension he signed willingly. And then still let him go early for less money than a lot of people thought we'd get. I have no sympathy. He's either naive or has the worst agent ever, going by him signing a new contract immediately following the '09-'10 season. A year later he was moaning to get out. Congratulations, you got your wish and now you play sometimes for one of the biggest clubs in the world. You'll probably win some trophies and may or may not actually play a part in the winning. It's obviously not an isolated incident among footballers and athletes in general. It's all just a bit sickening.
12:19 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
StandMyBrothers
Fabian Johnson <3
OC, Cali
Male
Bobby Wood scored today!!! also RBNY going after the real Juninho?
12:22 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
ItsRyan
Spartans Will
Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Hell of a goal by Dusseldorf. Holy shit
12:24 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
Hamburglar
Jeff
Houston, TX
Male
Bobby Wood scored today!!! also RBNY going after the real Juninho?

...Seriously? Will be 38 by the start of next season, you have Cahill and Dax, I think that'd be a dumb move considering their needs.
12:25 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
Hamburglar
Jeff
Houston, TX
Male
And seriously, lets get ready for a shitstorm of MLS DP rumors in the coming months.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos