AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

New Found Glory News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Ducat King Giving Away NFG Tickets

Posted by - 11:08 AM on 11/30/12
Ducat King is giving away 1 pair of tickets per night to the sold out New Found Glory Sticks and Stones 10th Anniversary Tour shows at Irving Plaza in NYC, The Social in Orlando, and Paradise in Boston. To enter for your chance to win, follow Ducat King on twitter here and tweet at them your favorite lyric from Sticks and Stones. Winners will be chosen at random and selected by Tuesday December 6th.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
11:31 AM on 11/30/12
Kyle Thrash
@thrash_itup
User Info.
see ya at irving
11:37 AM on 11/30/12
OdeToTheSun
WWSVD
User Info.
Whoever enters for the Orlando date(s) and doesn't win, I have a ticket I'm selling, so you could still get to go
11:58 AM on 11/30/12
ACA
Next Show: RiseAgainst/ToucheAmore
User Info.
I'd love to go, but there are show conflicts both nights. Why oh why did Sandy ruin the NJ date.
12:12 PM on 11/30/12
TAI182
User Info.
Would be cool to win for the Chicago date tomorrow.
12:34 PM on 11/30/12
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
Whoever enters for the Orlando date(s) and doesn't win, I have a ticket I'm selling, so you could still get to go
Go on... 12/14 or 12/15?
12:43 PM on 11/30/12
OdeToTheSun
WWSVD
User Info.
Go on... 12/14 or 12/15?
It's for 12/15. I was planning on going, but then my avatar got announced to play in Orlando the same night, so I'm going to that instead. As much as I'll probably regret not seeing NFG in that small a place, hah.
12:53 PM on 11/30/12
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
It's for 12/15. I was planning on going, but then my avatar got announced to play in Orlando the same night, so I'm going to that instead. As much as I'll probably regret not seeing NFG in that small a place, hah.
I'm surprised they haven't moved it to the Beacham next door, but I may be interested in picking that up...
01:01 PM on 11/30/12
OdeToTheSun
WWSVD
User Info.
I'm surprised they haven't moved it to the Beacham next door, but I may be interested in picking that up...
That's actually where that other show is at! Didn't know it was right next door. I've never been to either venue, I barely ever go to Orlando.
But yeah, if you happen not to win and I still have it/you want it, it's yours. I have a friend who was going to buy it, but he said if I found someone else before he got the money, then it's fine.
01:20 PM on 11/30/12
esposimi
0118 999 881 99 9119 7253
User Info.
Believe Philly is sold out too.
02:40 PM on 11/30/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
I'd love to go, but there are show conflicts both nights. Why oh why did Sandy ruin the NJ date.

Same boat as you man. I'm bummed
02:41 PM on 11/30/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Believe Philly is sold out too.

Philly sold out real quick. Then I was lucky enough to get tix to the Starland show with IATA. Fml
03:06 PM on 11/30/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
What two shows?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version