AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Hip-Hop News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Hip-Hop
Inside AP.net

50 Cent Releases "My Life" Video with Eminem...

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (12/02/12)
Watch 50 Cent's music video for "My Life" featuring Eminem and Adam Levine in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 43
12:20 PM on 12/02/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
12:31 PM on 12/02/12
Nanji
User Info.
cant go wrong with 50 n em on a track
12:43 PM on 12/02/12
Say Hello 87
User Info.
I feel like 50 Cent has completely lost his game personally. Would rather this just be Eminem and Levine.
01:15 PM on 12/02/12
honkytonk
Fedoras, limit 1 per group.
User Info.
Not big on this song.. the whole thing just sounds off, just thrown together. Eminem's same old half-shouty verse, 50 Cent doesn't sound into it at all, and Adam Levine for a random vague chorus? I'll pass this time
01:47 PM on 12/02/12
pseudonym28
I live in the imagi-nation
User Info.
that chorus was phoned in
02:10 PM on 12/02/12
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What a lame hook. Adam Levine is starting to become really annoying. And why can't 50 Cent ever match his decade-old releases?
02:46 PM on 12/02/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
That hook was one of the lamest I've ever heard. Adam Levine is an annoying (but profitable) go-to for rapper's hooks. Em's verse was SICK. Dude has only gotten better rhythmically with age. I have never understood the appeal of 50 Cent. The guy sound like he isn't using his jaw when he speaks.
02:57 PM on 12/02/12
perceptrons
[ ]
User Info.
I don't think the hook is terrible, certainly not worse than 50's lifeless delivery.

Also, this video reminded me of the Victory video.
03:29 PM on 12/02/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Em's verse was SICK. Dude has only gotten better rhythmically with age.
Couldn't disagree more.. every time I hear his new rapping style I hate it a little more. It just ends up sounding clumsy to me. whenever I hear something new from him all I can think is "how is this the same dude that put out those three incredible records?" I can never fully grasp when people who put out stuff I love so much end up putting out shit I can't stand.
03:32 PM on 12/02/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Couldn't disagree more.. every time I hear his new rapping style I hate it a little more. It just ends up sounding clumsy to me. whenever I hear something new from him all I can think is "how is this the same dude that put out those three incredible records?" I can never fully grasp when people who put out stuff I love so much end up putting out shit I can't stand.
I agree his first 3 albums are pretty uncanny but I like his new more "rhythmic" style as well. The content of which he is saying definitely isn't as poignant as the said 3 albums though.
03:43 PM on 12/02/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I agree his first 3 albums are pretty uncanny but I like his new more "rhythmic" style as well. The content of which he is saying definitely isn't as poignant as the said 3 albums though.
The thing is, I think it's lacking rhythm, it just seems to go fast and slow seemingly at random and it just sounds like shit. and his stupid yell almost everything is worse than the accent he had on Relapse.
03:47 PM on 12/02/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Adam Levine has become the new akon.
04:27 PM on 12/02/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Adam Levine makes no sense, 50 sounds completely unenthusiastic, and Em has definitely lost it. But it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, especially after hearing that fucking terrible Em verse in that bicycle song.
04:48 PM on 12/02/12
ChaseTx
Adam Levine has become the new akon.
Haha I've been saying they sound alike.

Em is great, 50 can be great on the rare occasion that he actually tries, Adam and his band can fall off the face of the earth already.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests