Username
Password

07:56 AM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
Haha this semester has been completely me bullshitting all assignments and skimming through notes before tests, and somehow I'm managing an A in my classes. Dunno how, but thank God for that. I'm powering through a lot of projects and papers due after this weekend though. It's all end-of-semester stuff that we were told about at the beginning but everyone put that shit off...

Ah well, it's gonna be a shitty weekend, but then I'm set for the semester. Just one final to study for in an intro to sociology class, then the rest are online :). Just wrote a 6 page paper over the past couple of hours, so at least I have one thing already out of the way.

Very nice xD I have one class where I can't just skim through the notes xD I have 30+ pages of notes to cover for each test so I don't risk it with that one. But all the other classes are hilarious. I have stuff still ungraded from mid-September in one class because the professor one day decided to quit and his replacement can't make heads or tails of any of his work.

Nice xD Next weekend is my cram weekend for math. All the homework and quizzes are due online at the end of the semester so I've just been slowly doing some here and there. So next weekend isn't going to be fun. lol
03:22 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female
Writing a 7-page paper on pursuit policies that I can turn in tomorrow (even though it's really due Wednesday), but as you can tell, I'm procrastinating...
06:40 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
Writing a 7-page paper on pursuit policies that I can turn in tomorrow (even though it's really due Wednesday), but as you can tell, I'm procrastinating...
what are pursuit policies?
06:48 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female
what are pursuit policies?
The policies that police officers have to follow when deciding whether or not to pursue a suspect.

edit: Finished it. Now just 2 finals to study for...

edit 2: Got a 100 on the paper. Boom.
11:44 AM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
Two exams tomorrow. Sociology and Economics. Both 100-level courses, but both also cumulative. Needless to say, I'm pretty stressed.
03:04 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Two exams tomorrow. Sociology and Economics. Both 100-level courses, but both also cumulative. Needless to say, I'm pretty stressed.

I feel you bro, just had a sociology final the other day. Luckily it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would.
10:31 AM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
I have to write a biographical narrative about Stephen Douglas for tomorrow. Perhaps I should have read any of the books assigned this semester?
04:24 PM on 12/27/12 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 20 Years Old
I'm so glad Im not in school, I dont have to dread my procrastination but at the same time I kinda miss the feeling.
10:17 PM on 03/12/13 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
3-5 page paper due tomorrow, just getting material now. Definitely poor time management on my part, but not totally unavoidable. Either way, I'm so fucked.
04:38 PM on 03/13/13 
User Info.
Feermiviomo
No Avatar Selected
Keep your head of hair from your encounter as a way to help prevent essential oil create-through to the face. Also, keep the hair care items off from your facial skin "?because this will have a similar result! This will greatly assist in preventing pimples and unneeded oil create-through to the face. Mbt Shoes Australia Do not forget that your mindset is almost everything. If you are beginning to really feel downward, you have to try and make yourself very proud that you will be quitting. Using tobacco is harmful to you and also each time you defeat the urge to smoke, you should truly feel very pleased when you are getting essential methods in the direction of a far healthier you. Hollister Uk Add more a feeling of urgency or importance to the cellular advertising campaign endeavours. In most cases, consumers carrying out a mobile phone website link or ad anticipate to acquire information and facts easily and in brief, segments. As an alternative to trying to place a lot of content material or information through a cellular station, focus on simple bursts made to offer customers with plenty of information to pique their interest. Jordan Shoes If you need to get a new toilet, be sure you go with a trustworthy manufacturer. Inexpensive toilets are more likely to break up easily and you may turn out needing to acquire a replacement. In case you are unclear about which brand names are perfect, ask the salesperson at home enhancement retail store. Vibram Five Fingers Provide some sun glasses along on the angling trip. A higher-high quality set of polarized lenses will assist you to block the sun's sun rays and they also will also help you to view further in to the water to help you find the species of fish. This can help you to make individuals essential grabs and keep your eyes safe, when you are out on water. Manage your coupon codes. You can aquire voucher managers and binders at a lot of mass retail chains and also online stores. It is possible to arrange your coupon codes by issue, or with the expiration day. Every single inner compartment or sleeve might be tagged with all the important information. An additional low-cost choice is to place coupons in separate envelopes. Nike Free Run Womens http://www.adultwebmastermeeting.com...r.php?u=224487 http://santabarbarahomesite.com/comm...00-Whencetzest http://forum.tcgplayer.com/member.ph...-SquivaShipump http://forum.xnxx.com/member.php?u=794993 http://www.worldinferno.com/cgi-bin/...=79-1362032598
10:37 AM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
spasmwaiter
Shabby Pimple Chin Slime
I'm fucked.

Need to finish a 5+ minute video this week to get my Associate's Degree. Haven't started. Need a friend's help but they're so damn unreliable. The teachers that this is for are both writing me college transfer recommendations as we speak.

Hopefully I can get those sent out...

Ugh.
11:03 AM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
I had planned to start all 4 big papers for the semester over spring break. Didn't do anything. Not fucked just yet but I really need to get ahead of these so I don't bury myself in stress in about two weeks.
11:23 AM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
HogarthHughes
Paint the Streets in White
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm graduating in May, and this has been my worst semester so far in regards to bullshitting/procrastinating. I feel really guilty being an English major and not reading all of the required texts, but it's been overwhelming this semester. I'm really just ready to teach.
02:39 PM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
I've been pretty good lately with final papers but I have one that is kicking my ass. Luckily it's only a draft due tomorrow but I haven't done much of any research on the topic (because I changed the topic too much), I hate economics (which is for some reason what I decided to write about), and I don't understand the subject of the class.

All I need is a D on this paper and I get a C in the class.
07:59 AM on 04/24/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
I was working on this paper and it was so hard I just gave up and moved onto another subject. And now the paper is due tomorrow, and I basically forgot to work on it. It's like 1/3 done - soooo.... I think I have just about 24 hours to get er' done - and I'm still kind of confused about the question.

Ohh well.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version