A lot of people just need to spend a lot less time on this website
06:21 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
Portland, Oregon
Male - 26 Years Old
well this was prroductive

Just trying to stay with the overall thread theme of pointless arguing.
06:23 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Sakarazu
Just a little nervous from the fall
Boston
Male - 18 Years Old
A lot of people just need to spend a lot less time on this website

and more time in the gym!
06:24 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Theseventhson
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
I don't see the issue with the kid not going to college in order to be in some shitdick band no one will care about in a few years, though high school is for sure a different issue. The old dude's Twitter line is for sure awful and the guy in general just gives off a condescending aura. My two cents or whatever.
06:25 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
I don't see the issue with the kid not going to college in order to be in some shitdick band no one will care about in a few years, though high school is for sure a different issue. The old dude's Twitter line is for sure awful and the guy in general just gives off a condescending aura. My two cents or whatever.
this is how to contribute instead of just saying "stupid argument." thanks ty
06:26 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
Albany, NY
Male - 48 Years Old
I can certainly see how it can be interpreted as condescending or not, but do you guys actually follow him on (Vito) twitter? I don't get any sort of condescending vibe. I understand about Brandon (I don't even follow him) but hey, I'd rather be a condescending 18 year old (when it's sort of okay) then being 24 condescendingly blogging about vaporwave.

The reason you don't get my condescending vibe is because as you already know... there isn't one. Your in a no win situation unless you're a Pagano hater with this current convo. Save yourself ;)
06:27 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
stop it with the pagano vs them attitude
06:28 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
and more time in the gym!
Not that anyone in this thread gives a shit nor do I care, but cool man, thanks!

If you saw in that video whatshisface posted a thousand times a few pages back, I was a much bigger dude a few years ago. I weighed 350 pounds (that sounds a lot worse than it was, but I'm 6'3" so it wasn't nearly as fat as a 350 pound 5 foot 8 guy would have been), and I ran into some pretty bad health problems. I lost a lot of weight in an unhealthy way, and was hospitalized for over 2 weeks and was pretty close to death.

That fucked me up pretty bad, and all the weight came back. I'm not just some lazy slob who sits around and eats all day, but you guys can think what you wish. I had a mental problem and addiction, and I wasn't proud of it. It took me meeting the right people and getting the inspiration and help I need to get my life on track.

I now go to the gym 5 times a week, and I'm down 55 pounds in 3 months, and I'm proud as hell of that. Frankly, I don't give a shit what any kids on the internet have to say. Keyboard warriors are no big deal. But fuck it, this is where you guys keep making fun of me! Have at it.

I don't even have an issue with you or really anyone else here. Never have, never will. But thanks for the further inspiration.
06:29 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
ballin thanks for the life story
06:30 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
man I'm pretty bummed I missed this whole argument.

I think Vito's Twitter line does come off kinda condescending, but whatever man. It's awesome that he's a supportive parent, and I wish I had the same opportunity to tour the world that Brandon has. Too much hating going on here.
06:32 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Ryan Dennehy
Staff Member
God damn it no ones a fucking pagano hater christ get over yourself we don't hate you because you're a pagano if we hate you at all its cause you're dumb as bricks but think you're fucking awesome
06:33 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
Portland, Oregon
Male - 26 Years Old
My two cents is that you guys shouldn't judge each other when you barely know each other. It's pretty petty to judge and talk shit about some random 40 year old dude based off of his personal twitter posts. What did he ever do you guys personally? People seem butthurt for no reason. Smoke more weed pussies.
06:34 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
Albany, NY
Male - 48 Years Old

He going to college next year, he took the year off to tour and travel.
06:34 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
koryoreo is one of the worst posters on this website
06:35 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
He going to college next year, he took the year off to tour and travel.
just curious, does he know what he wants to go to school for? i could've benefited from a year off since i went into college completely undecided and now im transferring halfway into my sophomore year. lots of wasted time lots of wasted money.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos