Username
Password

12:33 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Had to leave work early to go home and smoke. Way too hungover.
05:52 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Okay... so finances are REALLY tight right now, so I'm gonna have to make my stash last a while... Maybe it's time for that dreaded tolerance break... Any tips/tricks on making the tolerance break easier and/or making my stash last as long as possible... I'm gonna only be smoking bowls, and even more so I'm gonna try to only vape... I might make some edibles...

Gravity bongs and waterfall bongs save a ton, use like a 3/16 socket for a bowl and put it through a hole in the cap
06:15 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I'm surprised at how well I played pool last night.
06:18 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
Gravity bongs and waterfall bongs save a ton, use like a 3/16 socket for a bowl and put it through a hole in the cap
Yes. Do this.
07:30 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old

I use it about 3 times a day haha
08:11 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
I use it about 3 times a day haha
Gravity bongs will fuck you up so hard.
07:19 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
Gravity bongs are great, and I appreciate the idea, but I don't think my lungs can handle a hit that size anymore... Years ago it wouldn't have been a problem, but with the years of cigarette smoking (that's over with now, thank god) and my asthma, I think I'm just gonna have to go the vape route... This is actually a good lesson in willpower for me.
10:02 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
Diggin' the gravity bong love in here.
10:24 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Gravity bongs are great, and I appreciate the idea, but I don't think my lungs can handle a hit that size anymore... Years ago it wouldn't have been a problem, but with the years of cigarette smoking (that's over with now, thank god) and my asthma, I think I'm just gonna have to go the vape route... This is actually a good lesson in willpower for me.

Ah, fair enough man, makes sense! Bummer, but good for you haha I can definitely see those monster hits not going over very well with asthma xD.

Diggin' the gravity bong love in here.

Love it. So many people just come in and out of my room due to me and my roommate's gravs. Just made one out of a giant tub of animal crackers, shaped like a bear. Named it Smokey and printed off a new label for it xD (amiallowedtopostthis?)
10:49 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
since we are talking about gravity bongs again... for anyone who missed it, you should make a gravity bong out of a water bottle like this...

use it in a swimming pool... once its filled with smoke, rather than clearing it, swim up underneath it and get inside with the smoke
11:34 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
Ah, fair enough man, makes sense! Bummer, but good for you haha I can definitely see those monster hits not going over very well with asthma xD.

Love it. So many people just come in and out of my room due to me and my roommate's gravs. Just made one out of a giant tub of animal crackers, shaped like a bear. Named it Smokey and printed off a new label for it xD (amiallowedtopostthis?)

Haha lol
11:43 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old

I missed the picture the first go round... Very nice
02:15 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I've been thinking of going a different, cheaper route. Instead of buying a vaporizer, i think i'm just going to get a titanium nail and dome piece for my Itza bong and start making concentrates. 1-2 dabs is all you need for like 6 hours. It should save some money in the long run and be slightly healthier. My friend made a quarter into concentrates and it lasted him well over a month.
02:20 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I've been thinking of going a different, cheaper route. Instead of buying a vaporizer, i think i'm just going to get a titanium nail and dome piece for my Itza bong and start making concentrates. 1-2 dabs is all you need for like 6 hours. It should save some money in the long run and be slightly healthier. My friend made a quarter into concentrates and it lasted him well over a month.

any instructions on how he made the concentrate... also any info on how the nail/dome piece works... I'm kind of a n00b when it comes to this... I've experimented a little bit making a tincture, but I didn't have a lot of luck
02:38 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
any instructions on how he made the concentrate... also any info on how the nail/dome piece works... I'm kind of a n00b when it comes to this... I've experimented a little bit making a tincture, but I didn't have a lot of luck
Hopefully i'll be able to see exactly how he does it later tonight. From what i've gathered, it consists mostly of putting the bud into a glass turkey-baster looking thing designed for making oil. On one end it gets very narrow, so that you can fit a butane nozzle perfectly into it. You spray butane into the piece, soaking the bud in the butane. After doing this, the "oil" starts to drip out of the bottom of the container. You let the oil drip onto a plate/bowl. Continue soaking the bud several more times to ensure you get the most THC off the bud as possible. Take the plate over to the stove, heat it up on a low heat to make sure you get all the butane out. (You gotta careful having butane near a stove, so you usually wait a few minutes to let any butane that might still be in the air dissapate)

I've made it before this way, but it never turned out as good as his was. I'm going to go watch him do it to see if i'm missing a step or something.

As for the nail/dome: The nail fits on the bong where the bowl would be. You want a titanium one, because those will never melt/break. The dome fits around the nail, and has a small hole in the top. When you go to hit your oil/concentrate, you take a dabber (which can be anything with a sharp metal tip really) put a small bit of oil on the end. Heat up the nail with a torch, put the bowl over the nail, take the dabber and run it around the outside of the nail while hitting the bong. This essentially vaporizes the oil. Tastes fantastic, hits pretty smooth. Great, soaring high that lasts like 3-4 hours with one little dab.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos