Password

10:58 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
West Chester
Male - 23 Years Old
hey everyone,

thought i would post something uplifting and maybe will help some people.

My girlfriend of two years broke up with me last april and I took it really hard. We hung out together everyday and we worked together. We were literally inseparable. When we were starting to date i was 18 and she was 16. Around her 18th birthday, guys started paying more attention to her and we started to drift apart but I honestly never thought she'd leave. Well she broke up with me through text message and after many calls on my part she confessed she had feelings for someone at our work who I was friends with until I found this out. I guess they had been texting behind my back. She still says they weren't but through the last year and a half I realized she's a lying cunt. Anyway, I was devastated. Not only did, I have to see her but I had to see her flirt with someone else.

About a week later I went to see Senses fail with my buddy(me and her were supposed to go) and I ended up seeing her there with the other guy. I walked by and he had his arm around her. I just looked at her in disbelief and my friend pulled back to keep me from killing this kid.

After this she just seemed to really change. She started going to parties and drinking and just acting like some piece of trash but I refused to see it b/c i still loved her.

We continued to work together until she got fired and the other kid eventually quit. Fast forward a month or so, one of my friends tells me he heard she fucked that kid like 2 weeks after we broke up before they even started dating. Again, I was devastated.

I texted her and totally lost it. After many angry texts she asked if we could get together and talk. Like an idiot I agreed and she told me that she never fucked that kid and me and her ended up hooking up. Well anyway over the next six months I fell into a rut of sleeping with her even when she was with this other kid and trying to get her back but she never would mostly because I was acting like a major pussy. She'd come visit me at work and tell me how he was a rebound and how she wanted to be with me then wouldn't do anything about it. For almost a year after she left me, I still let her treat me like shit and ignored all her wrongs b/c I didn't think I could do any better. Eventually I put my foot down and told her I couldnt do this anymore. She ended up breaking up with him last christmas and coming back to me. Like an idiot I took her back and we we're together for like 4 months.

Even though we were together, she really did nothing to make things work except fuck me. It sucked but i was just happy to have her. Eventually we broke up again and a week later she started texting me and facebook mesaaging me but I was finally done with her and saw her for who she was. I ignored all her reaches and a couple days later texted her and told her to never contact me again. Immediately I felt like i could breathe again and i was free from her curse. My confidence came back and I started attracting attention from girls everywhere

fast forward 6 months, I met this girl who is drop dead gorgeous. She's in excellent shape, works full time in a salon and it just amazing. She doesn't smoke pot and never has. She barely drinks and even goes to parties and doesn't drink. I was friends with her on facebook and always wanted to ask her out but never knew how since I didn't actually know her and I thought it'd be weird to ask out a complete stranger. I ended seeing a picture of her and her dad and realizing her dad was friends with my dad, I messaged her letting her know that just to break the ice. We ended up having little facebook conversations until I eventually asked her out. She agreed and we've been on two dates so far. She laughs at all my jokes, constantly talks about us going out in the future, told me how great our connection is, and even texted me immediately after the date to tell me how much fun she had.

the point is if you bothered reading the whole thing, don't ever give up hope and don't let an ex fuck with your heart. When you finally let go is when things start to fall together.
01:05 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
no weed and minimal alcohol=perfect girl, congrats man.
01:11 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
no weed and minimal alcohol=perfect girl, congrats man.

really?

I guess if you're straight edge or something...

I wouldn't want a girl that parties nonstop but I don't think I could be with someone who didn't smoke pot... I guess I just smoke too much/often for that to work...

If she doesn't drink much, that's cool, but mainly just because you'll always have a DD
01:14 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
really?

I guess if you're straight edge or something...

I wouldn't want a girl that parties nonstop but I don't think I could be with someone who didn't smoke pot... I guess I just smoke too much/often for that to work...

If she doesn't drink much, that's cool, but mainly just because you'll always have a DD
No, not really. I talk to you in the Marijuana Forum all the time, haha.
01:16 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
No, not really. [facepalm]I talk to you in the Marijuana Forum all the time, haha.

I thought your username/avatar looked familiar from that thread... so you agree with me then... a non-pot smoking girl is NOT ideal
01:20 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I thought your username/avatar looked familiar from that thread... so you agree with me then... a non-pot smoking girl is NOT ideal
Not ideal, no. I would date someone that didn't smoke, but they'd have to be understanding when i did. Also, i thouroughly enjoy having a few beers or some good whiskey, so they'd have to be understanding of that too, haha.

We've derailed this thread from the start.
01:28 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
West Chester
Male - 23 Years Old
Not ideal, no. I would date someone that didn't smoke, but they'd have to be understanding when i did. Also, i thouroughly enjoy having a few beers or some good whiskey, so they'd have to be understanding of that too, haha.

We've derailed this thread from the start.
haha not to interupt your convesation but she knows I drink and doesn't have a problem with it. She just doesn't drink as much but she doesn't care as long as the guy(me) isn't blacking out every night haha. As far as smoking goes, I used to smoke a lot and I realized how unproductive I became. After working, I'd rather come home, smoke, and watch a movie then go do homework and I don't want to date someone who just smokes and sits around all the time.
01:32 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
haha not to interupt your convesation but she knows I drink and doesn't have a problem with it. She just doesn't drink as much but she doesn't care as long as the guy(me) isn't blacking out every night haha. As far as smoking goes, I used to smoke a lot and I realized how unproductive I became. After working, I'd rather come home, smoke, and watch a movie then go do homework and I don't want to date someone who just smokes and sits around all the time.

no, don't be sorry for interrupting our conversation... we are the one's derailing your thread... but I'm with you

Sounds like a cool chick. Hope things work out for you. I would date someone who didn't smoke/drink, but I think it probably wouldn't work in the end because I enjoy both of those things. But if you don't smoke pot, then that doesn't really matter... and if you can drink responsibly (don't turn into a douche when your drunk) then you should be fine.
01:34 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I definitely feel you on that. I smoke and i wouldn't want that either, haha.

Glad the new girl is a step up! Ex's suck 100% of the time.
01:52 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
tl;dr

But you go man!
03:09 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
Djentleman
Male - 26 Years Old
girls are bitches

03:18 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
AroundSurviving
Making Friends is Never Logical
Long Island, NY
Male - 26 Years Old
Wait, so you were fuckin her while she was still dating that guy? Niiiiice ahaha but anyways, you're ex seemed really immature, sucks you were "blinded by love" but glad you finally realized this and became better for it, much luck to you and your new relationship!
04:54 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
What's wrong with chicks who smoke and drink..? And why is it okay for you to smoke and drink but not a chick/your partner?
05:00 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
West Chester
Male - 23 Years Old
What's wrong with chicks who smoke and drink..? And why is it okay for you to smoke and drink but not a chick/your partner?
Whoa I never said the cant and I can. I don't smoke anymore hence the no smoking and I don't want to go out with some chick who gets wasted and hooks up with a bunch of dudes.
06:33 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
Amongster
Again And Again
Illinois, USA
Female - 24 Years Old
Congrats on meeting a such a swell young woman! Doesn't make me optimistic about my situation, but it's great you finally found the light at the end of your tunnel!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos