Username
Password
Epitaph Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Epitaph Records
Inside AP.net

Letlive Drop Off ETID Tour

Posted by: Jack Appleby (12/05/12)
Letlive. have dropped off their current tour with Every Time I Die. Their statement can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 81
09:58 AM on 12/05/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
From the bandToday marks the hardest and most unfavorable decision we have ever had to make as an outfit as we must announce our departure from the current tour with Every Time I Die, The Chariot, and Kills And Thrills. Due to an inescapable issue that calls for our return home, we have been offered no alternative. Please understand this is the very last thing we would ever want, but truly, there is no other option for us at this point. We have already already begun planning to make up for our absence in the remaining regions and can assure you we will be back much sooner than you think. This goes without being said, but we'll say it anyway- go support these incredible bands. This is undoubtedly one of the most praiseworthy lineups to date. Thank you for you support and understanding. We will see you soon.
09:59 AM on 12/05/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really hope everything's alright within the band and with their families - really nice bunch of guys who deserve nothing but the best.
10:00 AM on 12/05/12
billy_yo
Registered Member
User Info.
i hope they don't break up i still haven't seem them live yet. i had a couple of chances but just bad luck i missed them
10:02 AM on 12/05/12
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ACA
Next Show: MotionCitySoundtrack @NY
User Info.
I hope all is well, but I'm fucking pissed that I'm going to miss them when I go see ETID/The Chariot on Friday :(
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Best of luck to them. I hope everything is ok.
10:03 AM on 12/05/12
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it also really irks me when bands dont state a reason for cancelling dates/dropping off a tour
10:04 AM on 12/05/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Hope everything is cool with them. I wanted to check them out on Saturday.
10:09 AM on 12/05/12
Quijiba
User Info.
it also really irks me when bands dont state a reason for cancelling dates/dropping off a tour
I must admit I do prefer when they say why, but sometime you have to respect their privacy. It's obviously something they don't want the public to know about at this time
10:10 AM on 12/05/12
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Ugh, so they drop off this instead of The Falling In Reverse tour...
10:15 AM on 12/05/12
ACA
Next Show: MotionCitySoundtrack @NY
User Info.
Ugh, so they drop off this instead of The Falling In Reverse tour...

This looks like an urgent personal matter.

I would like to think, given the choice, they'd stick with the better (but clearly less lucrative) tour.. but the situation doesn't really appear to be about that choice. It's just bad timing.

Onto an unrelated matter, the most disappointing thing about letlive is their tour choices. They seem to be a legit band that wants to be taken seriously, but then they'll go out on a tour with Falling in Reverse. It gives you a (good) reason to question them. Thankfully (and confusingly), they also get on quality tours like ETID/TC and Underoath/mwY/ACB.
10:19 AM on 12/05/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
didn't even know they were on the tour, and i'm going to tomorrow's date. weird.
10:22 AM on 12/05/12
punchedbyagirl
blaremagazine.com // Josh
User Info.

I would like to think, given the choice, they'd stick with the better (but clearly less lucrative) tour.. but the situation doesn't really appear to be about that choice. It's just bad timing.

Onto an unrelated matter, the most disappointing thing about letlive is their tour choices. They seem to be a legit band that wants to be taken seriously, but then they'll go out on a tour with Falling in Reverse. It gives you a (good) reason to question them. Thankfully (and confusingly), they also get on quality tours like ETID/TC and Underoath/mwY/ACB.
They're tight with Enter Shikari, and knowing the dudes, they're not all about playing to a certain type of crowd so that's likely why they took that FIR tour.

Really hope everything's alright on their end though.
10:23 AM on 12/05/12
soadjaeger
User Info.

I think they just really enjoy touring. It seems to me they always take the next available tour as soon as they finish one
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests