Password

10:35 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
Ferrara, Italy
Male - 23 Years Old
Hey guys!

For all those kids who are Green Day fans (like me) and didn't enjoy ALL of the songs in the trilogy but are making up a "best of" playlist from Uno Dos Tré (I'm including also tracks from 21stCB). Since Tré is very very good, I'm not so certain about making a playlist or enjoying Tré from front to finish. Have you already made the playlist and what songs have you put on it?
11:16 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I have yet to listen to ANY of the 3 CDs... should I just go straight to Tre?
12:07 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
Ferrara, Italy
Male - 23 Years Old
I have yet to listen to ANY of the 3 CDs... should I just go straight to Tre?

Uno! has some good songs (Nuclear Family, Stay the Night, Let Yourself Go, Rusty James) and it's short enough to not make you turn it off and Dos! is pretty terrible. Tré, despite its middle section lacks punch, sounds like the best of the trilogy and the natural evolution from 21stCB, although it's nowhere near American Idiot. I'd suggest to skip Dos! entirely and listen to the other two.
12:15 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Coloso
hey
Romaaaaaaa
Male - 23 Years Old
... this is worse than that time Kaiser Chiefs made like 20 songs and then let fans choose which they wanted on the album
12:16 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
Uno! has some good songs (Nuclear Family, Stay the Night, Let Yourself Go, Rusty James) and it's short enough to not make you turn it off and Dos! is pretty terrible. Tré, despite its middle section lacks punch, sounds like the best of the trilogy and the natural evolution from 21stCB, although it's nowhere near American Idiot. I'd suggest to skip Dos! entirely and listen to the other two.

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't really listened to Green Day since Warning, but I did listen to pieces of American Idiot and 21CB... I like their older more aggressive "punk" sound than the softer pop punk stuff they've done recently, but I'll check out Uno y Tre
12:21 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
Chesterfield, MI
Male - 22 Years Old
Best song to come from the trilogy is 99 Revolutions off of Tre.

If you like old Green Day you will like that song.
12:34 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
Male - 22 Years Old

I second this. Dos was a complete letdown.
12:39 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
Pa
Male - 28 Years Old
Tre is fantastic. Really, really good album. Had to vent a bit after listening to it for anyone who's interested..

http://www.uncoveraudio.blogspot.com...n-day-tre.html
12:39 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Timekeeper
Writer
LA/NC
Male - 20 Years Old
The songs I'm considering are as follows:

Uno:

Nuclear Family
Stay the Night
Let Yourself Go
Fell for You
Rusty James

Dos
Lazy Bones
Stray Heart
Wow! That's Loud
Amy

Tre
X-Kid
Little Boy Named Train
Dirty, Rotten Bastards
99 Revolutions
Missing You
Sex, Drugs, and Violence

Sixteen song album. Just trying to figure out what the order of the track listing should be.
01:16 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Screw you guys, Dos! is fucking awesome. Uno! is bland and boring. Tre is pretty damn good too so far.
04:01 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
Male - 24 Years Old
Lazy Bones? Stray Heart? They're possibly better than anything on Uno.
04:11 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
Male - 24 Years Old
I still haven't listened to Tre because I'm a "wait till it's out" kinda person.
Uno:
Nuclear Family
Stay The Night
Let Yourself Go
Fell For You
Sweet 16
Rusty James
Dos
Lazy Bones
Wild One
Stray Heart
Ashley
04:20 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
Perth, Australia
Male
... this is worse than that time Kaiser Chiefs made like 20 songs and then let fans choose which they wanted on the album

Agreed. That album was a train wreck
05:11 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Your wick won't burn away
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Uno and Dos were both awful and didn't have one song I can stand on them. Horrible, horrible stuff.

Haven't listened to Tre yet, but if it's perfect my playlist will have 12 songs.
06:19 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Fox83
Cincinnati
Male
Tre is the best of the three, in my opinion. Anyone notice how the majority of the songs on Tre sound like album closers? Even the opener, Brutal Love, sounds like a perfect song to close out an album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos