AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Yankee Brutal Releases Video For "Revolt"

Posted by - 09:24 PM on 12/05/12
Yankee Brutal released a video for "Revolt." You can view it in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
09:24 PM on 12/05/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
11:17 PM on 12/05/12
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
That's kind of an awesome band name.
02:01 AM on 12/06/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
Just discovered this band with the release of The Everlasting Greed. Not bad, I'll be following them for sure.
04:20 PM on 12/06/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
I wish the site covered more bands like this.
04:29 PM on 12/06/12
FRoGGyFo0
User Info.
The guitars and drums remind me a lot of rise against but I can't quite put a label on the vocals. Diggin' this song for sure.
06:39 AM on 12/08/12
henxiang
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
only of a car. The name recalls a heritage, a tradition handed over from generation to generation. Some of the cars in the . Longchamp Handbags Mustang stable are respected as items preserved by collectors of classic art. Most well known Mustan. Discount Longchamp Bags g models are, Shelby Mustang, Boss 302, Boss 429, Mach 1, SVO, 2000 Cobra R, and SVT Cobra. Mustang cars are under production without . Longchamp UK any break, right from 1964 to this date. Through out this period they had been popular with consumers because they excel in performance, and have. cheap Longchamp bags refined interior styling. They also offer options like glass roof, metallic trim, and Sync. system. The cars are available in coupe, fas. Longchamp bags tback, and convertible styles. Newer versions have satellite radio and modern navigation system. Recently its exterior style has also been upgr. Longchamp aded and stability control has been provided with larger wheels.

Those who have followed the history and chronology of cars will always . Longchamp Sale remember and remember Mustang, and those who follow the car on the road will remember the Mustang tail ligh. Longchamp Online ts. Over the years the tail lights which were once a pair of lights at the rear have now developed into an assembly of lights at the rear end. Longchamp Outlet . Tail lights are primarily a safety feature. They alert the traffic following you of your presence on the road. Red is the preffered color f. Longchamp tote bags or these lights as red color is better able to penetrate fog and such conditions. Brighter lights

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos