AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:56 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
QuikTrig
Male - 27 Years Old
FUCK.

this makes me more angry about the bradley fight. this matchup was not supposed to happen. not happy right now.
10:03 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
mattyrocks
i am at a loss for words

10:07 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
Who Is Ryan?
???
Las Vegas
Male - 22 Years Old
*Sudden influx of angry boxing statuses fill my Facebook News Feed* Oh God, time to leave

Gurl bye!

10:07 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Marquez is the man!
10:11 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
Maybe mayweather will agree to a pacquiao fight now....for like 50 million less then they both would have gotten a couple years ago.

Edit:serious take on the fight. Other then the knockdown, Marquez was getting beat up by pacquiao like he'd never been beaten before, but then pac got a little reckless going for the ko and walked right into a perfect counter.
10:24 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
S/T
There's a lot of buzz around Lenny
What happened to Pacquiao is exactly what I always picture in my head when my friends and I are doing the "For $10 million..." hypos that involve putting people in the ring with '80s Tyson.
07:46 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
mattyrocks
Gamboa fight was pretty meh.
Holy shit, what a ko. I never thought I'd say this but I kind of want to see a 5th fight.

that KO was spectacular

and mark my words there will be a fifth fight

they will both take a year off and fight each other this time next year

FUCK.

this makes me more angry about the bradley fight. this matchup was not supposed to happen. not happy right now.

i hear ya man

i love boxing and dont care who wins fights as long as they are entertaining but i found myself pulling for pac

im still reeling from it all

*Sudden influx of angry boxing statuses fill my Facebook News Feed* Oh God, time to leave

Gurl bye!

why are people angry?

it was one of the best fights in the past decade

that he is

that he is

Maybe mayweather will agree to a pacquiao fight now....for like 50 million less then they both would have gotten a couple years ago.

Edit:serious take on the fight. Other then the knockdown, Marquez was getting beat up by pacquiao like he'd never been beaten before, but then pac got a little reckless going for the ko and walked right into a perfect counter.

i really dont know what mayweather will do now

as i stated i am fairly certain marquez and pac will fight each other same time next year as it will be the most lucrative fight of their careers

so i think money will take the fight with guerrero

it could potentially be as entertaining as this fight was

and totally agree that pac was puttin the hurt on marquez the last two rounds as his broken nose evidenced which makes marquez' KO all the more mind blowing

i mean that knockout was just... silly

What happened to Pacquiao is exactly what I always picture in my head when my friends and I are doing the "For $10 million..." hypos that involve putting people in the ring with '80s Tyson.

its a beautiful thing to witness when a fighter has one punch KO power
12:58 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm so happy Marquez finally got the win.
02:57 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
mattyrocks
I'm so happy Marquez finally got the win.

i have SO much respect for marquez

in those last two rounds pac was bloodying him up braking his nose in the process yet marquez was patient and waited for the perfect opportunity to counter did so in spectacular fashion
05:06 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
i have SO much respect for marquez

in those last two rounds pac was bloodying him up braking his nose in the process yet marquez was patient and waited for the perfect opportunity to counter did so in spectacular fashion

It was so damn flush, just an amazing punch.
08:19 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
Ben09
Registered Member
The Woodlands, TX
Male
3 spankings and a planking
02:36 PM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
mattyrocks
It was so damn flush, just an amazing punch.

oh it was the PERFECT punch

i mean the more i think about it the more im in awe

also we will see how pac bounces back from a knockout like that
01:07 AM on 12/16/12 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
Awesome, awesome night of fights tonight. Great two weeks to cap off a great year of boxing.
08:54 PM on 12/22/12 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
so who do y'all think was the fighter and fight of the year?

fight of the year is a toss up between rios/alvarado and guererro/berto for me....guess i'll go with guererro/berto.

nonito donaire took on the toughtest bouts and won them all convincingly so i think he deserves the nod for fighter of the year.

next year should be good with marquez/pac 5, mayweather against guererro or alvarez, donaire vs. rignodeaux, mares or gamboa, martinez/chavez 2, the winner of that fight taking on golovkin, rios/alvarado 2, and maybe garcia/khan 2......hopefully guys like, angulo, kirkland, quillen, broner, froch, cotto, peterson, bradley, ward, cloud, trout, lara, ortiz, and berto get some good fights also.

not bad for a sport many were declaring to be dead after bradley/pac.
10:28 AM on 12/26/12 
User Info.
mattyrocks
so who do y'all think was the fighter and fight of the year?

fight of the year is a toss up between rios/alvarado and guererro/berto for me....guess i'll go with guererro/berto.

nonito donaire took on the toughtest bouts and won them all convincingly so i think he deserves the nod for fighter of the year.

next year should be good with marquez/pac 4, mayweather against guererro or alvarez, donaire vs. rignodeaux, mares or gamboa, martinez/chavez 2, the winner of that fight taking on golovkin, rios/alvarado 2, and maybe garcia/khan 2......hopefully guys like, angulo, kirkland, quillen, froch, cotto, peterson, bradley, ward, cloud, trout, lara, ortiz, and berto get some good fights also.

not bad for a sport the many were declaring to be dead after bradley/pac.

nonito deserves it by a longshot

my fight of the year is marquez/pac

i honestly dont see how it cant be

next year is gonna be another great year for boxing

the sport is not dying

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT