Username
Password

09:58 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female
I still don't see how Rory is a douchebag. I just see him as someone who is awkward in front of cameras/media, and that's why he acts so standoffish.
10:10 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 23 Years Old
screw BJ guy needs to retire, he's done.
10:50 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
Portland, Oregon
Male - 25 Years Old
I think BJ could still beat a lot of guys at 155, but he needs to retire if he won't go back to lightweight.
05:19 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 28 Years Old
So what's up with the toothpick? Am I missing something on why he would have it in his mouth while he's fighting?
07:30 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
2's&3's
deep in thoug...
I still don't see how Rory is a douchebag. I just see him as someone who is awkward in front of cameras/media, and that's why he acts so standoffish.
He has as much personality as a wall. That was one if the worst challenges I've ever heard. "Duhhh, Carlos Condit you embarrassed me, duhhh. Come fight me in my hometown again, duhhh." But besides that he's a great fighter.
10:32 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
I got lots of pictures to post! I'll get on that a little later. FUCK anyone who said getting seats too close makes it hard to see or whatever - 3rd row from the cage was sweeeeeeeet! Sat right next to Ben's family.
10:34 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
So what's up with the toothpick? Am I missing something on why he would have it in his mouth while he's fighting?

He trains with a toothpick in his mouth all the time - he says it forces him to concentrate.

Fun fact - his dad had a toothpick in his mouth last night, too. haha I saw him and was like that dude looks like Ben...then I saw the toothpick and was like ohhh yes, that's him.
11:24 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 24 Years Old
I got lots of pictures to post! I'll get on that a little later. FUCK anyone who said getting seats too close makes it hard to see or whatever - 3rd row from the cage was sweeeeeeeet! Sat right next to Ben's family.

Dude I bet it was insane being down there. Is it set up the same as Strikeforce? I've been in like the 12th row one the floor at one of those and everyone was standing. Hard as fuck to see when they would go behind one of the corner pads or go to the ground on the opposite side.
02:08 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
Dude I bet it was insane being down there. Is it set up the same as Strikeforce? I've been in like the 12th row one the floor at one of those and everyone was standing. Hard as fuck to see when they would go behind one of the corner pads or go to the ground on the opposite side.

Nah, there were moments when we all stood up, but like I said I was in the 3rd row and the few people in front of me were short. I've been to a couple Strikeforce events and thought I was close for those, but 3rd row floor seats at a UFC card is suuuuper close.

It was pretty awesome being so close and being surrounded by fighters and their familes and getting to meet a ton of people. I went all out and went to the press conference saw Ronda get her belt and pretty much took every opportunity I could to soak in the UFC all week. Super bad ass. Got pictures with lots of people like Dana, Arianny, Ronda Rousey, Ariel Helwani, Jens Pulver, Miesha Tate, Joe Silva, etc.

Called Jon Jones over and as he walked up some girl got in front of me and he took a couple pics with other people and when I asked again for a quick picture he jogged in place to show me he had to go haha
02:12 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
"Tim "Dirty Bird" Means slips in the sauna and knocks himself out, and is now out of the UFC on Fox 5 fight with Abel Trujillo.
jillo in just over 24 hours notice."

I asked Joe Silva if this was literal (a lot of people didn't think it was) and he said it was. Knocked himself out cold. Doing good, though - just has a nice bump.
05:37 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female
He has as much personality as a wall. That was one if the worst challenges I've ever heard. "Duhhh, Carlos Condit you embarrassed me, duhhh. Come fight me in my hometown again, duhhh." But besides that he's a great fighter.
Meh, I still think it's because he doesn't like the media. I'm betting he's a completely different person when he's just with family/friends. There are some videos of him online too (I'm not a stalker, I swear) where he's joking around with his mom and Mike Ricci, and some interviews where he shows personality.
That sounds freaking awesome and I'm so jealous. How much do seats like that cost?
08:19 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
Meh, I still think it's because he doesn't like the media. I'm betting he's a completely different person when he's just with family/friends. There are some videos of him online too (I'm not a stalker, I swear) where he's joking around with his mom and Mike Ricci, and some interviews where he shows personality.

That sounds freaking awesome and I'm so jealous. How much do seats like that cost?

Somewhere between $350-$400 when I include my $75 "Fight Club" membership to get first dibs on pre-sale.

EASILY worth it! I'm already thinking about how badly I want to do that all again! It's absolutely worth setting aside a little money each month in preperation for tickets to go on sale (or just slamming your credit card down like me). Met all my favorite reporters, tons of fighters, and
was able to witness MC Hammer enjoying the fights from my seat :-P

Check out Dana and I below! This actually had nothing to do with my seats. This was at the pre-fight press conference, which was free and open to about 50 or so from the public. Weigh-ins are free, too.

And here is my view:

10:54 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Somewhere between $350-$400 when I include my $75 "Fight Club" membership to get first dibs on pre-sale.

EASILY worth it! I'm already thinking about how badly I want to do that all again! It's absolutely worth setting aside a little money each month in preperation for tickets to go on sale (or just slamming your credit card down like me). Met all my favorite reporters, tons of fighters, and

Check out Dana and I below! This actually had nothing to do with my seats. This was at the pre-fight press conference, which was free and open to about 50 or so from the public. Weigh-ins are free, too.

And here is my view:

Fantastic!!!!!
Well done. Looks like a great week you had matey

Although
You broke the first 2 rules of fight club
;)
11:37 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
VampiresRevenge
particularly good finder
South Carolina
Female

And here is my view:

I was actually thinking that the seats would cost more than that, haha. Damn, they need to come to the dirty south sometime again so I can go...

Great pics, too! The seats look like they were totally worth the money.
11:43 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
I thought the main card was pretty awesome, Matt Brown needs some higher level competition.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets