Username
Password

07:30 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
So my girlfriend started an office job, working as a receptionist with a bunch of older guys. I told her that I had a bad feeling about it, especially this one guy James in particular. But she had just left a bad job at starbucks and was ready to kick back with a cush job for a while. So she didn't listen to me.
Fast forward to last week. I surprise her and pick her up from work...she acts super sketchy and tries to hide her phone and plays dumb about stuff...but I find a text from James saying "Don't worry, we'll have fun, we'll just be ourselves."
I yelled "what the fuck is this?!" at her, and she broke down and told me he had been flirting with her, and came into her office that day and whipped out his dick, asking her to watch while he jacked off in a paper towel.
This man was married with a kid born this year, 6' 3" 250lbs... my girl was 5' 101lbs, 19 years old.

I broke up with her thursday night over the trust issues.

Friday night he came to the friend's apartment she was staying at, and she fucked him.

I took her on a walk and ended up kissing her trying to make things right... and that's when she started wailing, and told me everything.

My head is spinning, and I can't fucking breathe. dear fucking christ i dated this girl for two years, we have an apartment together, I was going to ask her to marry me this next year.

I just keep staring at nothing and sliding from numbness to utter brokenness. I have no idea how to cope or mend this kind of hurt.

UPDATE 12/11: Just confirmed from my ex that his wife IS divorcing him, AND he got fired. So I sent him the following message on facebook.

"Awh, did someone lose their job and their wife? Huh, wonder who tipped her off.
Also, thank you for doing me the service of ridding my life of someone who is not worthy of my time.

I don't hope you die. I hope you suffer through life alone, you perverted sick fuck.

You better hope I never see your face in public. "
07:46 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
Pembroke Pines, FL
Male - 24 Years Old
Thats fucking awful, I'm sorry dude. Time is the only thing that is going to help you now. Everything is going to be shitty for a while but eventually it WILL be better, I assure you. Just be thankful that you didn't marry her, now you know her true personality
07:49 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Thats fucking awful, I'm sorry dude. Time is the only thing that is going to help you now. Everything is going to be shitty for a while but eventually it WILL be better, I assure you. Just be thankful that you didn't marry her, now you know her true personality

thanks man, i really need that. I'm now all alone in a big city with no family nearby, 2 bucks to my name and an apartment full of her shit and memories.
07:55 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
oh this is classic man meets girl. You like a teenage girl. she wants to experiment with many guys. You being a guy that falls in love easily wants to marry her. she being a girl that wants to get laid strings you on as you pay the bills so she doesn't have to live at home while she gets her dick wet. you finding out about her indiscretions fall into despair. she promises never to do it again because she kinda still likes you. But you're boring while the 40 year old isn't. he drops pants in workplace, you make candlelit dinner. he comes over to her house and bangs her good. you slowly make sweet lovin. he has money. you have none. he has knowledge and experience. you think you do. he has your girlfriend. you want what he has. you live and learn.

i recommend you move on and find a girl that is more right for you.

/cold-hearted jerk who has never had a girlfriend cheat because they actually respect and fear me.
07:56 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
thanks man, i really need that. I'm now all alone in a big city with no family nearby, 2 bucks to my name and an apartment full of her shit and memories.
damn. don't even read what i wrote. now I feel like shit. honestly.

move back home. don't try and fight the good fight alone.
08:03 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
oh this is classic man meets girl. You like a teenage girl. she wants to experiment with many guys. You being a guy that falls in love easily wants to marry her. she being a girl that wants to get laid strings you on as you pay the bills so she doesn't have to live at home while she gets her dick wet. you finding out about her indiscretions fall into despair. she promises never to do it again because she kinda still likes you. But you're boring while the 40 year old isn't. he drops pants in workplace, you make candlelit dinner. he comes over to her house and bangs her good. you slowly make sweet lovin. he has money. you have none. he has knowledge and experience. you think you do. he has your girlfriend. you want what he has. you live and learn.

i recommend you move on and find a girl that is more right for you.

/cold-hearted jerk who has never had a girlfriend cheat because they actually respect and fear me.

that is nothing what it was like. I'm not boring. We had sex constantly, I fucked the shit out of her in every way possible. Our sex life was amazing, and she would not even deny that.
And she is at the end of her rope herself, going psycho wanting to kill herself and begging me to give her another chance. This whole situation is simply unexplainable and horrifying.
08:05 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
that is nothing what it was like. I'm not boring. We had sex constantly, I fucked the shit out of her in every way possible. Our sex life was amazing, and she would not even deny that.
And she is at the end of her rope herself, going psycho wanting to kill herself and begging me to give her another chance. This whole situation is simply unexplainable and horrifying.
she's 19. she's not ready to settle down. if you want to, find someone that does also. and make sure this time that she really wants to. for your sake.
08:12 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Cøltøn
Winnipeg, MB
Male - 23 Years Old
Just don't take her back.

If I were you, I'd even consider consider tipping off that guy's wife - who knows how many times he's done stuff like this. People like him deserve to be left with no one.
08:14 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Just don't take her back.

If I were you, I'd even consider consider tipping off that guy's wife - who knows how many times he's done stuff like this. People like him deserve to be left with no one.

I told his wife and his boss.
08:17 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Cøltøn
Winnipeg, MB
Male - 23 Years Old
Good for you man. Just keep your head up. Reading that made me feel terrible so I can't imagine how it makes you feel.
08:18 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
wakeupgomer
Just here for the drinks.
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 30 Years Old

Good for you. On the surface (and not knowing anything about this guy or his family), I feel bad for his wife. And even not knowing what kind of environment they work in, I can honestly say some of the best advice was from my first boss out of college: never shit where you eat.
08:20 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Good for you. On the surface (and not knowing anything about this guy or his family), I feel bad for his wife. And even not knowing what kind of environment they work in, I can honestly say some of the best advice was from my first boss out of college: never shit where you eat.

He's the one who got her the job in the first place. He was a regular at her Starbucks.
08:26 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
wakeupgomer
Just here for the drinks.
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 30 Years Old
Man, I don't know how far down the rabbit hole you want to go, but this doesn't sound good and likely hasn't been good for awhile. I mean, I don't care how much of a regular I was at Starbucks (I married a barista, by the way), but I wouldn't walk into her office and whip it out and rub one out unless I knew she wouldn't tell HR / sue the everloving shit out of said company.

I pity that guy's wife (and child) but I'm happy for you that you're out of that.
08:30 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
Pembroke Pines, FL
Male - 24 Years Old

Your profile doesn't say how old you are, so I'm assuming you're in early-mid 20's. Either way, the both of you are WAY too young to be getting married anyway. Believe me, this is life's way of letting you dodge a major bullet.
08:38 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
fuck, man. that's awful. it's been said, but really only time will heal this. it'll be up to you ultimately whether or not you want to give her another chance, but this is all kinds of fucked up. all I can say is it's probably best if you move back home for the time being, or if you do stay in the apartment, try to go out with your friends as much as possible to keep yourself occupied. you'll go crazy sitting in the apartment by yourself. and I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but in my opinion 19 is way too young to be getting married. this is a prime example of why. you truly don't know someone yet, people change vastly between 19 and 25.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos