Username
Password

10:00 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
cheesypepsi
san jose
Male - 22 Years Old
http://relativehandwrittenthoughts.blogspo t.com/

It's my first blog post, and it's my songs of the year 2012. Most of you will disagree with this list, but what the hell I'll post it. I hope you guys enjoy it!
10:03 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
barkjon
//
Seattle, WA
Male - 17 Years Old
Really well written. Love that 45 is top; great song by one of my favorite bands!
10:12 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
Hopsin is bad and you should feel bad
10:31 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
cheesypepsi
san jose
Male - 22 Years Old
Hopsin is bad and you should feel bad

At least you took the time to read it, so thank you!
01:30 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Ryan Dennehy
Staff Member
Bitch Bad is terrible and you obviously don't understand what group of people are offended by the use of the word bitch, nor do you understand why the song is bad at trying to be conscious.
02:23 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Theseventhson
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Well you have 1 good song on their and that Gaslight song which might be the worst single ever.
02:28 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
Male - 24 Years Old
Not a bad read. I disagree on a few points but enjoy most of these songs. Too Much Blood is actually my favourite song from Handwritten. I'm not sure which I like most out of 45, Mulholland Drive and Mae but one of those would be my second favourite.
02:37 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
Male - 24 Years Old
Well you have 1 good song on their and that Gaslight song which might be the worst single ever.
Haha just this year there were singles including "Cruising California" and "Kill the DJ" which were far inferior, and that's just in the mainstream punk genre. But you were just fishing for a fight anyways so I've taken the bait.

Also, to the OP, I felt "I've got one Jealous Again, again" was by far the best song on Self Entitled.
02:37 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Ryan Dennehy
Staff Member
"It actually charted on Billboard's Rock Chart, if you want me to be specific. Usually, a band has to fulfill certain requirements for this to happen, or already be a mainstay, but this was pure hard work"

what does this mean? does gaslight not meet the requirements? do other popular bands not work hard?
02:50 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Moar Cowbell
No Avatar Selected
San Diego, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...such brutal honesty.
02:52 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
Ill Mind of Hopsin 5...such brutal honesty.

how?
03:04 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
Male - 25 Years Old
Haha just this year there were singles including "Cruising California" and "Kill the DJ" which were far inferior, and that's just in the mainstream punk genre. But you were just fishing for a fight anyways so I've taken the bait.

Also, to the OP, I felt "I've got one Jealous Again, again" was by far the best song on Self Entitled.

Hey don't hate on Crusin' California. I know you heard that base b-bumpin' in my trunk.

Actually nevermind. I just listened to it again. I forgot just how hilariously bad it was. It probably deserves all the hate.
03:19 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
cheesypepsi
san jose
Male - 22 Years Old
So apparently a song being bad or good is a fact now. Thanks for letting me know, everyone. Seriously some of you are such fucking snobs; it's my view on what I believe are the top songs, and if you disagree, that's fine, but don't go on criticizing my taste now.

I think Hopsin's a good rapper, and I think "Bitch Bad" has a good message and I believe I got it right. I do some volunteer work in my school's advocacy center and one of the things we continually talk about is how language can be misinterpreted. I feel that Lupe hit the nail on the head there.

And, learn to read correctly. I didn't say other bands didn't work hard; I said that there are more people you have to go through in order to be able to chart. Gaslight didn't do anything different that many other bands do, so it was nice that it charted.

How about instead of challenging us for liking him, explain why you feel he's a bad rapper? If you don't like his lyrics, elaborate on what specifically you hate about it. If I should feel bad about liking a rapper I feel is good, explain it to me. Don't just question what we like and not offer anything of your own.
03:20 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
i honestly think that the song "bitch bad" is the worst song in music
03:27 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
Hopsin ooooooozes cheese

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE